Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Small Quarters: 10x10 Challenge [closes 9th September]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Small Quarters: 10x10 Challenge [closes 9th September]
I love it, PhoenixFire! Looks a lot like my dreamhouse: small, cosy & a lot of books.

Here is my attempt. I used the floorplan of a RL vacation home as inspiration. Now it is the home for the Miller family of 3 who all love the outdoors, so they don't need a lot of space inside. Most of their free-time activities happen outside anyway.

[Image: ruzj0n.jpg]

[Image: auxwgm.jpg]

[Image: 2yytncn.jpg]

[Image: 2qlrfgx.jpg]

[Image: 2nsm63k.jpg]

[Image: dwc0lg.jpg]

[Image: 2mmj0id.jpg]

[Image: 2py3r05.jpg]

[Image: k2dtl.jpg]

Let me know what you think. Heidy
[+] 2 users say Thank You to neoscat for this post
Received Awards:
ProofreaderNew FriendTreasure HunterStorytellerBeginner's LuckBeing BraveSmall QuartersFeedbackerColor Lover
PhoenixFire, that looks very cozy!

Neoscat, you really gave yourself a hard time by narrowing down the amount of space you can use even more. Great job!
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

[+] 2 users say Thank You to Protectron for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
PhoenixFire, I like how warm and cosy it looks. Well done Smile

neoscat, That house is so simple and cool. I want to make a "box" like that in my sims now! (I can't have enough of "boxes" for my sims to live in giggle ) I also like how it's so simple inside and not a lot of clutter or furniture. It looks great.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
PhoenixFire you chose some really beautiful colors, great job.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to RepulsiveDesire for this post
Received Awards:
And now here's mine! . . . . A week after I started. After I completely redid all three rooms in a fit of de-inspiration. . . Tongueout Never mind that though, inspiration back!

[Image: Screenshot-114.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-125.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-131.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-36.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-127.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-105.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-78.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-63.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-104.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-96.jpg]

More Pictures in my album here.
Practically Peachy in Every Way
growing Sun Bigsmile
My Blog
My Album
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Peachy for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyChatty CathyLandscapes GaloreCarebearSending LoveBeginner BuildersBeing BraveDonatorStorytellerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersBirthday WisherParty AnimalChallenge HostBased in FictionCopy CatRetired StafferEP MonsterColor Lover
Whoa, we've been busy this afternoon. [Image: giggle.gif]

Phoenix - Very cozy, it was brave to use such a dark wall color in such a small space.

neo - I was thinking what Pro said, wasn't 10x10 small enough? [Image: giggle.gif] The sparse use of bright colors really pop here.

peachy - What a beautiful little house, I love how you....
AAAAGH

Did I just lose my mind or did your pictures just change right in front of me?

Edit: - The answer, no of coarse not, I just followed your link to your other pictures. I am such a dork. [Image: penguin.gif]

Anyway, nice house. Smile

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
@ Pro & mrmiss: As I said, I had a RL floorplan that I wanted to follow. While doing that, I totally forgot that I could add a basement or a second floor. Blush
Received Awards:
ProofreaderNew FriendTreasure HunterStorytellerBeginner's LuckBeing BraveSmall QuartersFeedbackerColor Lover
Phoenix : Very cozy place and I love the color combinations you used!

Neo : I'm stunned that you managed to get everything in there! Amazing!

Peachy : Love the colors in the livingroom! That fireplace area is fabulous!
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
Peachy that is so adorable! Inlove The first pic is so beautiful. I love the house and the interior is great as well. It also looks a lot bigger than 10x10!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
That house looks lovely and very realistic!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Protectron for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila