Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Small Quarters: 10x10 Challenge [closes 9th September]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Small Quarters: 10x10 Challenge [closes 9th September]
admiralxapple - I love this space; metal/stone/wood is one of my favorite looks. Those are some very cool windows too.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
admiralxapple: There are so many things that are great in your house, but what I love the most is the architecture & the art. However I would suggest adjusting the intensity of the light in some of the rooms, especially over the dining area art, because the glare is a bit much. Other than that, a very cool house.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to neoscat for this post
Received Awards:
ProofreaderNew FriendTreasure HunterStorytellerBeginner's LuckBeing BraveSmall QuartersFeedbackerColor Lover
I am in love with that house! Sleak and modern. I love the textures and colors you used! Big thumbs up! Yes
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
admiralxapple
First things first, that first picture made your house look huuuuuge! When I opened it up I was confused for a second, because I was certain I was in the 10x10 forum but the house looked a lot bigger! I'm also really liking all the natural browns and woods against the cold, white bricks. A little bit of contrast is always a good thing. Also, it's probably not intentional, but that funky billboard in the background really looks good against the house. Your kitchen is really rustic and I love it, although the area by the fridge looks a bit funny. I'm not sure what it is, but it looks... odd. Also, maybe you could shift the mirror up a teensy bit behind the television, just so it actually sits above it? I love your teeny weeny patio, it's adorable and the bedspread. The deep purples and oranges are a good contrast against the neutral colours. The shot in the bedroom has also been taken at a really good angle.

I think I need to stop writing essays...
Story Teller
Essay Writer
Spell Checker
[+] 1 user says Thank You to amyynayy for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendBeing BraveBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterSending LoveChatty CathyBeginner BuildersLlama DesignerFeedbackerChallenge HostSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3
admiralxapple, I really like the mixture of textures. Wood work brilliantly with stone/bricks. I agree with the lights and the mirror but other than that I think it's great.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
Thank you everyone! And about the lights, I can't believe I forgot to adjust them before posting pictures x.x I'll go in and fix that. amynayy Essays are always welcome! And I'm starting to agree with you about the fridge... I thought it was really cute and funky when I first downloaded it, but now I'm unsure how I feel.
[Image: MarchPOTM.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to admiralxapple for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveSending LoveSmall QuartersCopy CatPet PersonBased in FictionPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?Featured
admiralxapple - that is a gorgeous home. I'm also one of those that adores brick with wood. Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
amyynayy don't ever stop writing your little mini novels. I love reading your feedback to others and I'm sure they enjoy getting it from you.

admiralxapple I'm so in love with your combination of textures. Completely drool worthy. Everyone already said the little things that could have been done differently. Overall, this is a really beautiful home.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to RepulsiveDesire for this post
Received Awards:
@admiralxapple: I like the combination bricks with modern elements!
@happyasabunny: I love these iceblue walls!
@KatCat: I prefere your second one, especial the outside.
@Kementari: What a great job!
@Lylim6: I love it, what a great idea! My absolute favourite one!
@Manumpc: Looks like a very nice place to live.
@Ninja Unicorn: A bit dark for my personal taste, but really great work!
@peachy: Very interessting roof! I love the area around the fireplace.
@Protecton: It´s so cute! I love the garden!
@saprophyte: Both very interessting buildings!

Here is my one:

[Image: Screenshot-137.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-120.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-133.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-134.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-130.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-125.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-124.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-127.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-128.jpg]

All: http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa201...?start=all

[+] 7 users say Thank You to fanieb for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendDesign StylerBeing BraveTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerColor Lover
I love the colors you used! The bathroom is very well laid out as well. Good job!
Practically Peachy in Every Way
growing Sun Bigsmile
My Blog
My Album
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyChatty CathyLandscapes GaloreCarebearSending LoveBeginner BuildersBeing BraveDonatorStorytellerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersBirthday WisherParty AnimalChallenge HostBased in FictionCopy CatRetired StafferEP MonsterColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila