Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Small Quarters: 10x10 Challenge [closes 9th September]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Small Quarters: 10x10 Challenge [closes 9th September]
fanieb
First off, welcome to the forums! Matters pertaining to the house, I like how the foundation is blue. Nifty idea and stops the house from being just a house. It's the kind of thing that makes you stop and stare for a while. I also like how you've got the motorbike there. It just makes it feel like the house belongs to someone. Inside, I like how you've used bright colours to keep the house from becoming too monotomous. Especially clever how each room gets it's own colour scheme. There are so many elements I love. The spice rack; the lemons poster; the radio that actually says 'RADIO'; the curtains; the range hood; the light over the dining table... I could go on for ever! Placing red in the bedroom, a harmonious colour with green, helps separate the two areas visually. You've managed to do so without things looking 'Christmas-y' as well! I love how there's a pair of shoes just sitting on the floor and all the cosmetics in the bathroom. I really like that move-able mirror as well. All in all, it's an excellent house Smile
Story Teller
Essay Writer
Spell Checker
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendBeing BraveBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterSending LoveChatty CathyBeginner BuildersLlama DesignerFeedbackerChallenge HostSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3
fanieb - Welcome, I want to second everything that Amy said and add that my favorite touch is the pattern on the storage unit. Your use of color is delightful, especially the green touches thoughout; and the foundation being blue when red and green are used so much inside is a detail that most would overlook but really grounds the building. Very well done.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
fanieb - your home is compact, light and airy. I really like how you have the two plants near the stairs in the bedroom. Smile
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Entry number two for me Smile You kinda need to read the introduction thingamabob, otherwise the house won't really make much sense.

Giselle was the pretty girl. The smart girl. The girl every man wanted. One such lucky man had her; her soon to be husband, Brody. It was a dream come true for them both, and as the day dawned, everyone was excited. Everyone except Samson Moony. He'd loved Giselle since he first lay eyes on her, and believed that he loved her more, much, much more than that Brody. But, she loved him. The only way they could be together was if he kept her locked up to himself.

When the wedding march played, Giselle never walked down the aisle...

No one knows what happened to Giselle, no one, except our antagonist, Samson...

[Image: 2ljkqc7.jpg]

[Image: 30jnq7a.jpg]

[Image: 2qisro9.jpg]

[Image: 20fyc7q.jpg]

[Image: 34g4xno.jpg]

[Image: 2w3xaw9.jpg]

[Image: ir7qxv.jpg]

[Image: 20sd7cl.jpg]

[Image: 3d8w5.jpg]

In an abandoned shack, an old hot spot for drug addicts and gang fights, Samson has made his home. Weeds and brambles grow through cracks in the floor and the walls and rubbish litters the far corner. In a semi hidden basement, behind a rusted old fence, is the new home of Giselle. But in Samson's eyes, it's alright. After all, he reads to her each night, to keep her entertained. That's enough for his new blushing bride, right?

[Image: t9tyd2.jpg]

After all, from now on, each day for them is another wedding, and each night their honeymoon...

[ALBUM]
Story Teller
Essay Writer
Spell Checker
[+] 1 user says Thank You to amyynayy for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendBeing BraveBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterSending LoveChatty CathyBeginner BuildersLlama DesignerFeedbackerChallenge HostSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3
Thank you for your kind wellcome and nice comments. Special thank to amynavy!
The big right plant was a free maxis store object in german called: riesiger Bonsaibaum.
The red one is here: http://sims3d.host56.com/1_22_decora-o-decor.html from set diana.
I added this one: http://desdren.blogspot.com/2010/03/plan...ction.html to make it fuller.
Received Awards:
New FriendDesign StylerBeing BraveTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerColor Lover
WOW Amy! Thats about all I can say. Love the intro story too Clap
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
fanieb: Welcome to the forum! I really love your use of white with pops of color. While that shade of green would be way too much if used as wall color, it works very well as an accent. I can never pull of rooms mostly white rooms, but you've done a really nice job of making it look modern and inviting. I think the bathroom is my favorite, it seems natural and organic. Nicely done :]

amyynayy: WOW! Just wow. Your intro is so creepy, and way to go on delivering an equally creepy space! The blood on the wall is a nice touch, before I saw Giselle in the cell I thought something very unpleasant happened to her. All of the overgrown plants and dark, rusty textures really add to the decrepit, chilling atmosphere. Great job.
[Image: MarchPOTM.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to admiralxapple for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveSending LoveSmall QuartersCopy CatPet PersonBased in FictionPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?Featured
fanieb : Welcome to the forum! I love the exterior of your house and I really like the splashes of green and red you used! Great job! Looking forward to seeing more from you Smile

Amy : Frickin' creepy, woman! You managed to portray things just the way you wanted them to. Dark, chilling, absolutely thriller-tastic! (it's a word, I'm sure Tongueout )
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
fanieb, Welcome to the forum! I like how bright and modern it is with great colors. Well done!

Amy, Finally! The story is very creepy and you did a great space for it. I love the weeds and how dark it is. But I hope she'll get out someday!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
Creepy awesomeness! I love it!
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Protectron for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila