Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Small Quarters: 10x10 Challenge [closes 9th September]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Small Quarters: 10x10 Challenge [closes 9th September]
Amy - You are a sick, sick person. [Image: devil.gif]

Just kidding, that is a heck of a story and the pictures match perfectly; so which came first? The room or the story?

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
The story. I always make a story for my rooms. I even considered starting a challenge of my own where you had to create a story before you created a room, but I think I might be the only one who does that Tongueout
I'm quite bad with it. I have all these challenge entries planned out from my imagination running wild and not enough time to do them all! I'll get round to it eventually Smile

I have my third challenge entry planned out as well, it's sombre.
Story Teller
Essay Writer
Spell Checker
[+] 1 user says Thank You to amyynayy for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendBeing BraveBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterSending LoveChatty CathyBeginner BuildersLlama DesignerFeedbackerChallenge HostSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3
Don't feel bad, I draw mine out on graph paper and my wife is getting tired of the little stacks of paper laying around. [Image: giggle.gif]

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
WOW ... outstanding and surely creepy houses around!!!!! I can't describe how chilling that dark, dank cell ...äh house was. Or the modern house with its charming wood and brick in and out. WOW, folks, you did it again Smile

amyynayy You aren't the only one ... my houses/Sims ALWAYS get a story before I even start creating. The story might change after I have finished a project, but the story always is first Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Naitomea_Sims for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Everyone's entries so far are excellent. You're a talented lot.

This took longer than I anticipated. Hahaha.

[Image: SALXM.jpg]

[Image: MiBDu.jpg]

[Image: 3e3c7.jpg]

[Image: LYYyQ.jpg]

[Image: Z50c2.jpg]

[Image: 8VV98.jpg]

[Image: CprJO.jpg]

[Image: K98tx.jpg]

[Image: weCQ0.jpg]

[Image: xEBm9.jpg]

These and three more here.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to WickedEdge for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterSmall QuartersBased in FictionSending LoveAnd unicornsPrize Donator
Oh the exterior is so pretty and exactly my sort of thing that I just gasped! Love the grungy interior too Yes
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lemonjelly for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferVery helpfulThank MachineWCIF MasterTreasure HunterChatty CathyPrize DonatorSending LoveHoarderTutorial WriterBirthday WisherSilver StafferI DoSmall QuartersChild FriendlyPhotographer of the WeekStorytellerRetired ModeratorPet PersonEA are you kidding?Color Lover
This is amazing, WickedEdge! I love this kind of grunge. (Probably because I can't do it myself.)
Just noticed the axe beside the desk chair. What the hell? Bigsmile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to neoscat for this post
Received Awards:
ProofreaderNew FriendTreasure HunterStorytellerBeginner's LuckBeing BraveSmall QuartersFeedbackerColor Lover
WickedEdge
I love the grunge factor in this house. It's grungy, but not dirty. I also think your 'porch' out the front is very creative. I think how the dining table is combined with the bar lounge is ingenious. Takes me back to my Sims 1 Hot Date days. The little pops of red and orange throughout the house tie it together and add warmth. You've also used some peculiar clutter, which adds individuality and personality to the house. I also love your mini television, very cute Smile
Story Teller
Essay Writer
Spell Checker
[+] 1 user says Thank You to amyynayy for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendBeing BraveBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterSending LoveChatty CathyBeginner BuildersLlama DesignerFeedbackerChallenge HostSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3
Wow, this is amazing Edge! I love this style! The house really has its charm!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Protectron for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
WickedEdge, wow. That is so fierce! I love the little details like the axe and the monkey wallpainting by the bookshelfe. It looks like an evil little ape, ready to take over.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila