Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Small Quarters: 10x10 Challenge [closes 9th September]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Small Quarters: 10x10 Challenge [closes 9th September]
Wink 
amyynayy your own eye for catching details in others work is astonishing. That is not a hamster water bottle and I would have never thought to think of it as one until you asked. It is Cyclone Sue’s soap dispenser. I used a color palate from colourlovers.com I have trouble coming up with good color combinations on my own. The dinner sign was from Repulsively Desirous Creations.

LemonJelly thank you. I really admire Ninja Unicorn, ChicagoStorm and WickedEdge and they inspired this most for me. If they are grunge I am proud to be in their fan club. I placed this lot across the street from the town junk yard and I tried to think of some of the items as borrowed from there.

I have added an exterior shot. Thank you all for the feedback.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not" -- André Gide
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveTreasure HunterSmall Quarters
Well... ready or not here's my entry.

[Image: 01Exterior.jpg]

[Image: 03Living.jpg]

[Image: 03ALiving.jpg]

[Image: 04Dining.jpg]

[Image: 07Bedroom.jpg]

[Image: 07ABedroom.jpg]

[Image: 082ndFLBath.jpg]

[Image: 08A2ndFLBath.jpg]

[Image: 093rdFLStudyOffice.jpg]

[Image: 09A3rdFLStudy.jpg]

There are more pics here: http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll139...Challenge/
Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg

You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Lisfyre for this post
Received Awards:
Small QuartersBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBirthday WisherColor Lover
(07-03-2011, 07:03 PM)Peachy Wrote: Darn it Zhaana! Now i have a bunch of WCIF's, and I just cleaned out all my unecessary CC! This is beautiful, all the colors are perfect. I love the slanted windows and that bathroom!

Rofl I don't have WCIF's from that house just a question for Zhaana. Did you put the windows in and build the roof around it or build the roof and put the windows in?

Received Awards:
Lisfyre - that is a gorgeous home. I really like the design. Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
BitterSweet: That's an amazing entry! Grunge is a very hard style for me and you're really good at it Smile
Lisfyre: That house looks really big! I love the little landscape in the front Smile I also love all the blue you used
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to lylim6 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
Bitter Sweet - I have to agree that the chair and bed, being neat as they are, provide a nice respite from all of the dark and grunge and yet the overall look is nicely tied together; beautifully done.

Lisfyre - I love the overall shape of your house, especially the windows to the loft.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
(07-06-2011, 12:41 AM)Lisfyre Wrote: Rofl I don't have WCIF's from that house just a question for Zhaana. Did you put the windows in and build the roof around it or build the roof and put the windows in?

lol I aready answered you in another topic but i'll repeat myself giggle

I built the roof then the skylight with moveobjetcs on without wall so the sun can get through, but if you wish you can let the wall and place the skylights on, you just will have no sun but a normal lighting. :p

I followed this tutorial in the issue 2 of the simspiration magazine : http://issuu.com/thesimsresource/docs/simspiration_2/59

Oh I love how you did your house with the attic Wink i love attics !
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Zhaana for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterChatty CathyGreat BuilderDesign StylerPrize DonatorSending LoveBeing BraveSmall QuartersPet PersonHoarderCopy CatChallenge HostSocial ButterflyWish FulfillerWCIF Master
Thanks for the great comments everyone!!

Oops.. my bad. Been concentrating on my 10x10 and my MIL was in hospital so I sorta forgot to check in the Albums section. I've had those skylights forever and I could never get them to work so I uninstalled them!! LOL Smile Thanks again and thanks for the link Smile

Moderator edit : please do not quote a post directly above yours Smile

Received Awards:
WOOOOOW! This was a hard one! It took me FOREVER to figure out how I was going to do this. I went with an adobe/bachelor pad theme? Smile I hope you enjoy!

[Image: 10x10_7_MegManson.jpg]

[Image: 10x10_8_MegManson.jpg]

[Image: 10x10_6_MegManson.jpg]

[Image: 10x10_5_MegManson.jpg]

[Image: 10x10_4_MegManson.jpg]

[Image: 10x10_3_MegManson.jpg]

[Image: 10x10_2_MegManson.jpg]

[Image: 10x10_1_MegManson.jpg]

[Image: 10x10_1_MegManson.jpg]

[+] 1 user says Thank You to meghanmanson for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall Quarters
meghanmanson - Welcome, I really like the overall feel of your house. The decor is sufficiently random so the it looks like it was collected over time rather than bought at once.
I have to ask, did you use the stage tool throughout the house? If not how did you create the front step?

Edit: I thought I would give you a tip, before a moderator does, that if you add a space between your picture it is easier to tell them apart.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila