Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Small Quarters: 10x10 Challenge [closes 9th September]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Small Quarters: 10x10 Challenge [closes 9th September]
OMG I cant believe how talented you guys are! So I must confess I loaded S2 back on to my desktop and I came across this in Veronaville. I loved this little MIL apartment so I recreated it. I hope that is okay. And Heidy is always welcome!
Here is the photo of the building:
[Image: Screenshot-52.jpg]
First Floor:
[Image: Screenshot-54.jpg]
Second Floor:
[Image: Screenshot-53.jpg]
Backyard:
[Image: Screenshot-55.jpg]
Front Room:
[Image: Screenshot-65.jpg]
Kitchen:
[Image: Screenshot-69.jpg]
Dining Area:
[Image: Screenshot-67.jpg]
Bedroom:
[Image: Screenshot-57.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-58.jpg]
Bath:
[Image: Screenshot-59.jpg]
I have other photos of the house where you can see the hallway as well as different photos of the house. You can find them here. Ihope you enjoyed this. I know I really like looking at everyones pictures.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Rayne for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterNew FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersDorm CrazyI DoAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyAnd unicorns
Rayne - I love the idea of a MIL cabin. I impressed with the amount and position of the clutter here, just the right amounts to make it looked lived-in without being sloppy. I love the storage unit under the stairs in the kitchen, I was wondering where everything was kept in the overview since that is not seen.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
I got the idea from some people on here that had used the underthestairs cabinets from Lily of the Valley at TSR. I also remembered my uncle had a really small house with 8 kids and three of them lived with him and his wife. They used everything that house had to offer. I do have generations but I really like the idea of stairs as a place to put more crap, lol. I usually crack open the stairs and put stuff in there anywaySun. My problem was the kitchen though because the last up slop of the stair was in the kitchen so that is my basis for using the stair cabinets. I was a little disappointed that I couldnt put anything cool on the stair cabinets like a food processor and such but I powered through. Again thank you mrmiss this was a fun challenge that I enjoyed. I will probably put a sim in it and play when my laptop isnt being a problem.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Rayne for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterNew FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersDorm CrazyI DoAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyAnd unicorns
Lady_Christine, this is like a perfect little package. You managed to make it look roomy by creating little areas with carpeting and furniture. The warm wood and white furniture really work well together.

Rayne, the is a great MIL space...lucky MIL! You've managed tuck things in so neatly, like a jigsaw puzzle. I to am a fan of the under the stairs shelving area!
Freelance Writer and Photographer
[Image: grouphugg.gif]
Received Awards:
Retired ModeratorCarebearWriterProofreaderContest WinnerTopic StarterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterSending LoveStir CrazyDonatorPhotographerSilver StafferBased in FictionBirthday WisherStorytellerFeedbackerCopy CatPet PersonEP MonsterEA are you kidding?
I was definitely scared to try and do this challenge, because building is definitely not my forte. But when NewOne came out with the adorable cat pillows and paintings, I knew that I had to use these. So I created Fiona Horowitz, a 35 year-old teacher who lives alone in the middle of nowhere. Since she never married, she decorated her little cottage completely to her own liking:

The front of the little cottage:

[Image: ls1.jpg]

When you go in, you see a ton of pink, and a ton of homey and chic touches:

[Image: ls7.jpg]

[Image: ls4.jpg]

[Image: ls2.jpg]

Up the curling stairs is her neat little bathroom:

[Image: ls10.jpg]

[Image: ls9.jpg]

And her cozy bedroom where she likes to read and relax after a long day:

[Image: ls11.jpg]

[Image: ls12.jpg]

[Image: ls13.jpg]

Here is an overview so you can see that the house is in fact on a 10 by 10 lot:

[Image: ls14.jpg]

And you can see more pictures here.

I hope you enjoyed my crazy cat lady's home!
Heart "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
— Marilyn MonroeHeart
[+] 1 user says Thank You to MissDoily for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersColor Lover
@Lady_Christine: Very well designed house! I love that exterior walls are not all the same. And especially the kitchen area looks very cosy. Inlove
As Heidy you should switch of some of the light to avoid this glowing.

@Rayne: Very nice little garden! I like that every little space in the house is well-used, even under the stairs. Very elaborate cluttered!

@MissDoily: Where are my sunglasses?! Indeed very pink. Smile The house fits perfect to it´s inhabitant. Most I like the bed, look very cosy with all that flower pillows.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to fanieb for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendDesign StylerBeing BraveTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerColor Lover
MissDoily, this is very sweet. Like a big ball of cotton candy. Can I presume that Fiona might be considered the neighborhood crazy cat lady.Smile
Freelance Writer and Photographer
[Image: grouphugg.gif]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ballarose for this post
Received Awards:
Retired ModeratorCarebearWriterProofreaderContest WinnerTopic StarterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterSending LoveStir CrazyDonatorPhotographerSilver StafferBased in FictionBirthday WisherStorytellerFeedbackerCopy CatPet PersonEP MonsterEA are you kidding?
Ballarose: Most definitely! I wish Sims 3 Pets was already out, the house would be filled with Fiona and six cats!
Heart "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
— Marilyn MonroeHeart
Received Awards:
New FriendSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersColor Lover
MissDoily - This is adorable, and she is clearly such a dog person. Wink
Just kidding, this looks so much bigger than 10x10. I had to look closely to see if this was TS2 or TS3; I didn't know that the stacked teacup lamp was converted for TS3.
Quite fancy.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
Heart 
Hello =) So I'm new to the site.... I saw this challenge and just had to do it. I wasn't really sure how to enter or if I am even supposed to enter, considering it's only a challenge (as I said, I'm new to this!) However, I did build my 10x10 house and I'd like to show off what I created. In a new post, I'll add my 10 pictures and a link to an album showing many more pictures that show a lot more detail... because I had no idea how much I would actually be able to fit into a 10x10 lot! I'm so used to creating larger modern homes, this was by far a challenge. But I'm actually quite proud of[/size] my 4 floor "beach house"
Received Awards:
Small Quarters

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila