Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Small Quarters: 10x10 Challenge [closes 9th September]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Small Quarters: 10x10 Challenge [closes 9th September]
Thanks Keely and mrmiss for your comments!
Is not that I'm not happy with my house, because I am! I think that I could do it better, thats all, but of course I need just practise! (:
... because L O V E is the M O S T valuable thing in L I F E !
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall Quarters
Nice challenge! full of great houses and even some of them are surprising, as the brilliant tree house! Inlove

Karlha: I love your house! the space is very well used, and is nicely decorated. looks very cozy, great job! Yes

Well, here is my attempt: summer's end is near for me (next week back to work Crying ), so I decided to take it easy and make a nice summer house for this challenge, in Mediterranean style, like we have here in the Balearic Islands.
They are usually older houses that have been restored preserving its original and rustic spirit, but decorated in a style a bit hippie.

I hope you like it!

Overview - First Floor - Second Floor

The exterior - the back - The terrace

[Image: Screenshot-7.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-12.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-14.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-16.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-21.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-24.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-28.jpg]

At night
[Image: Screenshot-30.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-32.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-33.jpg]

You can see more pictures here.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Mismatched for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckSending LoveChild FriendlyBirthday WisherSmall QuartersBeing Brave
Mismatched - I am in awe of the style in this little house especially the details on the balcony; and the view is stunning. Terrific.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
@Mismatched: What a cute one! I love the view from the terrace.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to fanieb for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendDesign StylerBeing BraveTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerColor Lover
Scout - Really really like this. Very original. I am always impressed by ppl going for that style and their results look fab. Wink

Karlha - Great colours and cute bathroom. Smile You sure did a great job.

Mismatched - Love love that house. The balcony is so beautiful and the pic with the chait and the lemons and the lighthouse in the background ... to die for. InloveInlove
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Karinilla for this post
Received Awards:
Challenge HostSending LoveNew FriendBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterDorm CrazySmall QuartersBased in FictionAnd unicornsCopy Cat
Mismatched : HUGE thumbs up! Yes
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
Mismatched, I am not much for words today, so bear with me. I could go on and on about details, but I can sum it up by saying that I love every single thing about your house. It is wonderful. I am a fan.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Keely for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekBirthday WisherNew FriendSmall QuartersSound of MusicDorm CrazyChild FriendlyBeginner's LuckSending LovePet PersonColor Lover
Great house Mismatched! It looks so spacious and funky.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Erica for this post
Received Awards:
Thank you very much for your nice comments! I'm so glad you like it!
Now I'm blushing! Blush You've just made ​​my day! really, thanks! Heart

Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckSending LoveChild FriendlyBirthday WisherSmall QuartersBeing Brave
As I like small houses I made a new one for this challenge.

[Image: houseoutside.jpg]

[Image: overview1stfloor.jpg]

[Image: overview2ndfloor.jpg]

[Image: 10squarespic4.jpg]

[Image: 10squarespic6.jpg]

[Image: 10squarespic3.jpg]

[Image: 10squarespic1.jpg]

[Image: 10squarespic2.jpg]

[Image: 10squarespic7.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Karinilla for this post
Received Awards:
Challenge HostSending LoveNew FriendBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterDorm CrazySmall QuartersBased in FictionAnd unicornsCopy Cat

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila