Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Small Quarters: 10x10 Challenge [closes 9th September]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Small Quarters: 10x10 Challenge [closes 9th September]
@Karinilla, I really like the design of your house - it is open and unfussy and just works really well. I love the colors you use and I love the way you pulled them throughout the house. You even get a great hint of it when you look in the front windows and I really like that sneak peak. I love that bed - it looks great. I also love that you managed to pull off a pink bathroom without going the shabby chic route. Really nice entry.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Keely for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekBirthday WisherNew FriendSmall QuartersSound of MusicDorm CrazyChild FriendlyBeginner's LuckSending LovePet PersonColor Lover
Karinilla - I am so sorry. I looked at your photos at work a day ago and, because the monitor at work is so dark, meant to comment later at home but forgot.

I really like your house, this may be the first one with a dutch colonial style roof line. Not much more I can add; the colors are very appropriate for the style, the drop-down near the ceiling adds much needed depth, and lot of greenery inside and out add a lot of life and warmth. Well, look at that, there was more I could add. Wink

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
Karinilla: I love the two houses that you have posted here! Both, the exterior and interior, are stunning! The house near the lake has a precious kitchen with that stone wall, and the mural of the bathroom is a great idea! moreover, these wood floors are spectacular! Inlove
The sentence in the kitchen on the second one has made me laugh, and that bedroom is to die for! Beautiful! Clap
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckSending LoveChild FriendlyBirthday WisherSmall QuartersBeing Brave
I created this cute little beach house for my 10x10 entry. Here it is:

[Image: Screenshot-246-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-264-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-261-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-268-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-272-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-274-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-275-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-277-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-278-1.jpg]

And more in the album HERE
[+] 1 user says Thank You to skisweetie2029 for this post
Received Awards:
Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyDorm CrazyBirthday WisherClock RacerSocial ButterflyNew FriendLlama DesignerTreasure HunterTake me AwayDesign StylerColor Lover
skisweetie - That is cute. I especially like the open feeling in the breakfast nook and the tiles you used in the bathroom. The colors are very beachy also.

If I may suggest, try taking your pictures in live mode (move someone in just for the shoot) and use the [tab] button. This will help you avoid missing roof tiles and gridlines and will also give you better control over the camera.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
Everyone has done such an awesome job on this challenge, I thought I would give it a try.

[Image: Screenshot.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-3.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-4.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-5.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-6.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-8.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-9.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-10.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-12.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-13.jpg]

And please Heidy
[Image: sig_tiki.jpg] [Image: mayPOTM.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to tiki5872 for this post
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckPhotographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterChild FriendlyChatty CathySending LoveBirthday WisherI DoDorm CrazySmall QuartersDeck the HallsBeing BravePet PersonCopy CatSound of MusicEA are you kidding?Contest WinnerPhotographer of the MonthWCIF MasterCount Them: 1, 2, 3FeaturedEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChallenge HostEco FriendlyGreat GardenerColor Lover
tiki - Wow, I am amazed at the amount of detail you have in this little house. It's all just so precious. I like the peacock themed bedroom, the scattered oriental touches throughout, and the formal feel to the tiny dining room (especially that rug). Everything is just so well thought out I can almost see the people who live here. Remarkable.

[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Tiki - you built a beautiful little home. I really love all the different decorative styles you used throughout. I'm amazed at how much you packed in to the home without it feeling cluttered or cramped. Absolutely gorgeous! Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Hello! Rofl

Well, after a loooong time, I finally managed to participate in a chalenge here... here is what I put together - I didn´t came out exactly as I planned, but still... Bigsmile

The exterior
[Image: House-front.jpg]

[Image: House-back.jpg]

Ground floor - bedroom
[Image: bedroom.jpg]

[Image: bedroom2.jpg]

Ground floor - hall
[Image: hall.jpg]

[Image: stairs.jpg]

First floor - kitchen/dining
[Image: kitchen.jpg]

First floor - living room
[Image: living.jpg]

[Image: living2.jpg]

First floor - bathroom/floor plan
[Image: bathroomplanside.jpg]

This task turned out to be quite chalenging altough it didn´t seem to be like that when I decided to participate. But it was lots of fun Sun

Heidy

[+] 1 user says Thank You to *LadyL* for this post
Received Awards:
Small QuartersSending Love
*LadyL* - Well you certainly have created a wonderful little beach house, and what a beautiful location. I like how you chose to go with a modern style when the obvious choice would have been beach style. The row of windows over the stairs that ends next to the landing is brilliant. The use of plants makes it look like it has always been there whereas some small plots can look a little "plopped down" (I know mine did).

[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila