Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
The Sound of Inspiration [closes September 23rd]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

The Sound of Inspiration [closes September 23rd]
It's great ... can anyone give me a song??
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Copy CatEA are you kidding?Deck the Halls
The song I chose for this challenge is 1979 by the Smashing Pumpkins Smile It's actually my all time favorite song.. I always imagined a bunch of kids just having fun without a care in the world Smile

[Image: Screenshot-32.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-66.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-29.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-28.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-27.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-25.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-17.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-16.jpg]

I know this entry is nothing special but I just really love the song Smile
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
Ly, yes it can be a park. It can be pretty much anything. Smile

Edit: I was too quick on the reply that I didn't see there was another page! My bad!

My Sim-style, Sweet Harmony - The Beloved

Ly, I love it! I'm listening to the song now and I can really see people having a great time there. It is so beautiful! I wish I could be there now...
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
That looks very cozy, ly!
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
Thank you! I actually made a piano version of that song Smile
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
Very nice, lylim!
Received Awards:
Sending LoveTreasure HunterBeing BraveDonatorChild FriendlyCopy CatEA are you kidding?Color LoverRaised from the Dead
Lovely as always Ly! I can totally picture some 70's teens making out and partying there. Wink
Practically Peachy in Every Way
growing Sun Bigsmile
My Blog
My Album
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyChatty CathyLandscapes GaloreCarebearSending LoveBeginner BuildersBeing BraveDonatorStorytellerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersBirthday WisherParty AnimalChallenge HostBased in FictionCopy CatRetired StafferEP MonsterColor Lover
So happy this challenge is open! Definitely a sweet participation prize as well, must get my little hands on them. Smile
I have a few songs I want to do for this.

Ly ~ The 6th pic is my fave. It looks perfectly messy and great for a group of teens wanting to have fun.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Chicagostorm for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge RocketeerBeing BraveGreat BuilderDorm CrazyBirthday WisherCopy CatPhotographer of the WeekEP MonsterColor Lover
First one done!!!

Music inspiration: Aloe Blacc - I Need a Dollar

[Image: 02.jpg]

[Image: 03.jpg]

[Image: 04.jpg]

[Image: 05.jpg]

[Image: 06.jpg]

[Image: 07.jpg]

[Image: 08.jpg]

[Image: 09.jpg]

[Image: 10.jpg]

House
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
God I am late, I didn't even know this was open! >_>

But I'm loving the enteries...now to pick which song I will do *wiggles off*
It's all about the scabs, guns and peanut butter
Received Awards:
Challenge HostPrize DonatorHoarderFeedbackerSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherDesign StylerSending LoveRetired StafferRetired ModeratorNew FriendSound of Music

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila