Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
The Sound of Inspiration [closes September 23rd]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

The Sound of Inspiration [closes September 23rd]
Anny, I love the fog, it really sets the mood. It does fit the song very well Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
There is soo much greatness in this thread. So much imagination being used with each post. I've been too intimidated to post anything not to mention I couldn't find a song to inspire design. Now I have and under the wire too.

It's My Love by Sia. I tried to recreate the feeling and what I think about when I listen to this song.

[Image: Screenshot-474.png]

[Image: Screenshot-493.png]

[Image: Screenshot-469.png]

[Image: Screenshot-489.png]

[Image: Screenshot-477.png]

[Image: Screenshot-470.png]

[Image: Screenshot-465.png]

[Image: Screenshot-481.png]

[Image: Screenshot-467.png]

[Image: Screenshot-478.png]
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterSound of MusicBirthday WisherStorytellerDorm CrazyPet PersonCopy CatTime TravellerColor Lover
tanpeaches, I think your room is warm, cozy, inviting and gorgeous.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Keely for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekBirthday WisherNew FriendSmall QuartersSound of MusicDorm CrazyChild FriendlyBeginner's LuckSending LovePet PersonColor Lover
I went through several songs and several room failures and decided to just go with this one tonight. If it wasn't for the deadline I would probably try again, but thankfully I'm out of time.

Space Oddity by David Bowie

[Image: Sound1.jpg]

[Image: Sound2.jpg]

[Image: Sound4.jpg]

[Image: Sound3.jpg]

[Image: Sound5.jpg]

Twi, I tried to do a garden entry and failed miserably so I'm doubled impressed and jealous of your entry. Your pics are all so beautiful. I could just stare at them all day.

WOE, you were right that I didn't know the song. But I listened while looking at your pics. Your pics tell the story beautifully. Love the little details like the knocked over chair and the baby in the last shot. So moving.

Keely, I'm sad that you deleted that lot. Why oh why! It is really good and does the song justice. Not only did you do a great job on the interior but the landscaping in the last pic is great.

Sonikku3, I can't make a bridge so I won't be judging yours. I like the large paved area and the autumn trees.

Sandy, STEAMPUNK! Yeah!!! I love it. And your last shot is just perfect. I wish i had seen it when you posted it so I could have nominated it for POTW.

Naitomea_Sims, sorry to hear about your crash. I always like when someone does a gardener's room. I love the mix of plants and containers. So much like real life gardeners. Great job.

annyway, I'm going to have that song in my head. Drats. Love your pics. It really looks like the song. And the fog is just a brilliant addition.

tanpeaches, the proposal is so cute. I really like the song and your interpretation of it. I actually never heard the song before so I had no prior thoughts about it, which made listening to it while looking at your pictures even better. Also glad I'm not the only last minute entry.

[+] 3 users say Thank You to Scout for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersTreasure HunterSound of Music
Anny, that's beautiful!! I love this atmosphere of the bayous! Heart

Tanya, aww, they seem to be so happy in such an inviting bedroom!

Scout, WOW, that's a totally unusual entry, and it's so perfect!! I haven't seen many sci-fi pictures, and what you did turned really exceptionally well! :thumbs:
[+] 3 users say Thank You to ATS Sandy for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendFeedbackerTreasure HunterDonatorTake me AwayPrize DonatorLlama DesignerBirthday Wisher
tanpeaches, gorgeous colors and pics. I really like all the papers taped on the windows, that's a very nice touch. I love it!

Scout, that's so cool! And I am glad you picked that song, it is one of my favorites. I love all the metal in there and you transfered the feeling of the song perfectly.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
I started this a while ago and figured I better get it done today. I picked U2 - With Or Without You as my song. This song always makes me picture someone who is lonely for some reason. So my room is that of a wealthy elderly lady that has refused to socialize for over 40 years. She's a recluse and it's like she has been waiting for someone who has never come. Every night she gets dressed in her red evening gown and just stares out to the ocean. I wonder if the portrait above the sofa is of her in her younger days. Heidy

[Image: 1zyh3ck.jpg]

[Image: 34sjvrq.jpg]

[Image: 2pys5j9.jpg]

[Image: 2h81mi8.jpg]

[Image: sm52jm.jpg]

[Image: 254zdee.jpg]

[Image: 19xu9j.jpg]
[Image: POTMseptemberBRIDELYN_zpscb173613.png]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveDorm CrazyTreasure HunterSound of MusicI DoChild FriendlyBeginner's LuckBased in FictionPet PersonDeck the HallsTime TravellerAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyAnd unicornsCopy CatSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Count Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveTake me AwayFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthFeedbackerColor LoverChallenge HostOn a Platter
Bridelyn, aww that's a sad story. I really like it. It certainly have that lonely feel about it. The pigeon in the last picture is a really nice touch. It almost like it's sympathizes with her.
It is a bit dark in there, it does go with the story so that's ok. The only thing is the ceiling. It'd be nice if it was in wood or a bit darker so that it feels like it all fits together. Other than that it's all good, you've cluttered the place so that it looks "naturally cluttered". Thumbs up! Yes
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Thanks Saprophyte! I always forget about the ceiling! Doh
[Image: POTMseptemberBRIDELYN_zpscb173613.png]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveDorm CrazyTreasure HunterSound of MusicI DoChild FriendlyBeginner's LuckBased in FictionPet PersonDeck the HallsTime TravellerAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyAnd unicornsCopy CatSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Count Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveTake me AwayFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthFeedbackerColor LoverChallenge HostOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila