Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
The Sound of Inspiration [closes September 23rd]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

The Sound of Inspiration [closes September 23rd]
Dee, I love how grungy it is. The wall with all the grafitti is amazing and the curtains look so stained and yummy... not yummy as in I want to eat them though but you know what I mean Bigsmile And I love love love the passed out guy. That picture says a lot.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
Ahh Dee that looks so damn awesome! And what M said, it's a booze heaven...did you enjoy making it :P
It's all about the scabs, guns and peanut butter
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Darkshines for this post
Received Awards:
Challenge HostPrize DonatorHoarderFeedbackerSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherDesign StylerSending LoveRetired StafferRetired ModeratorNew FriendSound of Music
Ly I am running out of adjectives for you. Ummm, good job? Smile

DEEDEEE this is AMAZING! Holy cow, I love that you took the extra step and had the doped out drunk passed out on the floor. Smile
Practically Peachy in Every Way
growing Sun Bigsmile
My Blog
My Album
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Peachy for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyChatty CathyLandscapes GaloreCarebearSending LoveBeginner BuildersBeing BraveDonatorStorytellerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersBirthday WisherParty AnimalChallenge HostBased in FictionCopy CatRetired StafferEP MonsterColor Lover
Oooo so this is the project you were talking about. I love the graffiti wall, it's perfect. Lol at the passed out dude. This room is just over the top booze heaven lol.

I think we were all expecting the simself to be somewhere in there passed out, possibly in the arms of the unknown dude. giggle
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Chicagostorm for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge RocketeerBeing BraveGreat BuilderDorm CrazyBirthday WisherCopy CatPhotographer of the WeekEP MonsterColor Lover
Bigsmile @ Seb and Chi!
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
Hahaha, Dee I love it! It really fits the song! Yes
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Protectron for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
@ Ly - This time I listened to the song you'd chosen before looking at your pictures. I immediately fell in love with the song (it's added to my Itunes now), and when I then looked at the pictures all I could do was stare in disbelief. I think you've captured the essence of the song so incredibly well; I don't think I can describe exactly how well.

First there's the bench on that seemingly endless road. A beautiful spot; a light, a book, a violin, some food; a place where you can stay for a while. Yet it's situated on that road, nothing but an inbetween, with always that inviting light in the distance. And once you pick up your legs, and travel down that road, you come home. Time may have weathered the wood, allowed the plants access to the cracks in the walls, but it's still home; welcoming you back.

I know that the interpretation of a song is very personal, as are the feelings a song may elicit, but those pictures perfectly emulate the symbolism I hear when I listenen to that song. Just perfectly.

@ Dee - Speechless. Just speechless. I can't imagine that was easy to design. Where to start... When I look over those pictures, sure, I see a booze heaven. Yet I can't help but feel like that isn't all there is to see.

The entire place is filled to the brim with alcoholic beverages, yet there is a pile of books stacked under the sidetable. Hidden, forgotten; but not discarded. Similarly, the guitar in the corner is also "cluttered in", attempted to be hidden. But again; it hasn't been discarded. Almost like momentos of a long forgotten, painful, reality. Combined with the expressively depressive wall hangings, it makes you wonder if the bottles aren't just a facade. The reference to a higher purpose and the sleeping bag give rise to more questions; does the person who lives here realize his or her predicament. The passed out boy near the bottle of pills finally answers all those questions, the only not-so-subtle statement. It's confronting, and it's touching.

I don't know if you've consciously decided to design the room like this, or if it happened intuitively, out of a feeling. But I am speechless. Just speechless.
[Image: DWSig.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Phyre for this post
Received Awards:
Retired ModeratorSending LoveNew FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyFeedbackerPrize DonatorBirthday WisherDonatorTutorial WriterChallenge HostLS Extra StafferStir CrazyWish Fulfiller
Phyre : You give THE best feedback! You have such an amazing way with words! I wish I could thank you for your post more than once Smile

I had a few ideas that I started out with. Things I knew the room needed and a general atmosphere. It just came together so I'd say more out of a feeling than really conscious.
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
Dee, I was laughing my head off at the passed out guy - until I read Phyre's comments! Now, the whole thing really is very sort of sad and poignant. [Image: cry2.gif]

And what else can I say about the other entries that hasn't already been said!

Ly, love both your entries, but I especially love the terrain paints in the woods, with all those maple leaves all over and the dry walk way. *swoon*

Moxxa, that room sure goes with the song! You always amaze me on how you clutter rooms and stuff and things look so real. Sheesh. Lovely talent!
[+] 2 users say Thank You to WebbyMom for this post
Received Awards:
Tutorial WriterGreat GardenerSocial ButterflyLlama DesignerTreasure HunterLS Extra StafferSending LoveStorytellerTutorial WriterBirthday WisherParty AnimalEA are you kidding?Color Lover
Wow Dee you have really outdone yourself here! I can see Ms Winehouse being very happy here giggle

Great entries everyone!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lemonjelly for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferVery helpfulThank MachineWCIF MasterTreasure HunterChatty CathyPrize DonatorSending LoveHoarderTutorial WriterBirthday WisherSilver StafferI DoSmall QuartersChild FriendlyPhotographer of the WeekStorytellerRetired ModeratorPet PersonEA are you kidding?Color Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila