Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
What do you think, issue 23
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

What do you think, issue 23
Tell us what you think about issue 23!
What was your favourite article? How about the most yummy/funny/interesting ad? Did you find some awesome find? Is there anything you want to see more of?
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Great job guys! Another fine issue!
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
I just read the new issue! It was amazing as always. I adore the Twinbrook orphanage and I'm so glad to see lots of nursery pictures in the magazine Smile I really need help with that
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
I love EVERY issue of LivingSims! This one is no exception. I do, however, have a question, there was an inside/outside, extremely ritzy kitchen ad towards the beginning. It had what looked to be upside down wine glasses on the counter by the sink. Where did you get them and are they, pretty please, available for the Sims 3?

Please keep producing this magazine - I wait for it, just to see what new things you all have come up with for us.

Suzanne
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing Brave
Wow! What a wonderful issue. (: You guys did a great job!
Received Awards:
Another amazing issue as usual. I hope a bit of honest feedback wont be taken harshly because I don't mean it to be rude or hurtful or out of line it is just something I noticed. The layout work was a bit odd I found this time around. In the Designer Tips article for instance I think it was a bit choppy, not a sleek looking as you guys usually do it. In some of the other articles pictures would look almost as if they got cut off when they were put all the way to the side or to the bottom. When the pictures aren't meant to be full page you usually leave a nice white border around them or something, without it sometimes it doesn't look as clean/neat.

I thought everything was fantastic overall though, really great job.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to RepulsiveDesire for this post
Received Awards:
Thank you Everyone

szanne7000: That wonderful ad is made by Moxxa and is sims 2. But if you ask in our Where can I Find magazine section (a few topics down from this one) someone might know if you can set it for sims 3.

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I'm on page 2 and already loving it! Mac's editorial and the picture of her driving with a baby right next to it... Rofl
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?
Well the sim in the ad, isn't my sim, but I thought it might be as well be when I sew the picture giggle

Received Awards:
Just looked through the magazine and its just wonderful! Love always the Designer Tips from the stuff! Good Work!
Received Awards:
HoarderWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterThank MachineBirthday WisherBeing BravePrize DonatorSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyDesign StylerLandscapes GalorePhotographer of the WeekCopy CatEA are you kidding?Color Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Issue 41: Happy Holidays macthekat 1 2,151 12-28-2016, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Ellle
  Issue 40 macthekat 1 4,035 11-12-2016, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Ellle
  Feedback Issue 39 macthekat 3 4,452 09-12-2016, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles