Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Easy as 1,2,3 [closes 28th of Sebtember]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Easy as 1,2,3 [closes 28th of Sebtember]
[Image: 123_a.jpg]

We all loved the article "Easy as 1,2,3" in the newest issue of the LS magazine. Show us you can do better. giggle

The Task
Decorate a child friendly space. It can be a daycare, nursery, playroom, backyard, playground - any place that you would like your child spending his/her time. There are no size limits for this challenge. Just remember - when it comes to organizing and designing a space for children, we have to put ourselves in their shoes, literally.

The Rules
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • You may enter 3 times
  • Both Sims2 and Sims3 entries are welcome
  • Make sure there is a child in at least one shot
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest

This challenge will close the 28th of Sebtember

Participation prize

A big thank you to LemonJelly who donated this great participation gift.
There are 13 recolors on EA mesh.

[Image: 123pp.jpg]

[Image: 123ppswatch.jpg]

And a big thank you to WOE who donated this set of shiftable shelves and recolorable ABC blocks.

[Image: cix4m.jpg]
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
Participants

TS3

TS2

* - recived the participation prize
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
Eeee this looks awesome - shame I can't decorate kids rooms ;P

...maybe I can *try*
It's all about the scabs, guns and peanut butter
Received Awards:
Challenge HostPrize DonatorHoarderFeedbackerSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherDesign StylerSending LoveRetired StafferRetired ModeratorNew FriendSound of Music
I am all over this challenge!
Received Awards:
Retired StafferVery helpfulThank MachineWCIF MasterTreasure HunterChatty CathyPrize DonatorSending LoveHoarderTutorial WriterBirthday WisherSilver StafferI DoSmall QuartersChild FriendlyPhotographer of the WeekStorytellerRetired ModeratorPet PersonEA are you kidding?Color Lover
Been a long time since we had a kids challenge. Looking forward to seeing what people do with this one
Received Awards:
Another great challenge to add to my every growing list of "Thing to do:" in my vacation. One of the sims in my Dynasty household is about to have a baby, so combining the preparation of her nursery with this challenge seems perfect!
[Image: DWSig.png]
Received Awards:
Retired ModeratorSending LoveNew FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyFeedbackerPrize DonatorBirthday WisherDonatorTutorial WriterChallenge HostLS Extra StafferStir CrazyWish Fulfiller
Hmmm this looks like fun .. I might just have to get in on this Smile
Received Awards:
Sending LoveLayouterLS Extra StafferClock RacerCopy CatBeing BraveOn a Platter
You know. I was thinking; this is going to be lots of pink and bright yellow and other rainbow colors x'D (no offense people, just not my style xD) But a creepy, foggy spooky playground would be by far much more fun Nod Does that count as a child-friendly space? Itwasntme It used to be Bigsmile
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
Pro : I love that idea so much, you have NO idea! DO IT! cheer
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
Thank you! Bigsmile But I'm patiently awaiting an approval from moxxa giggle
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila