Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Triple Trouble: Just for fun
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Triple Trouble: Just for fun
This Thread is dedicated to the contestants who did not make it in the rounds but still want to decorate the rooms and share the pictures. But you are also welcome to do the rounds if you know you are not able to take part in the contest within the deadlines.

Note that it is just for fun and that pictures posted here will not be accounted for in the actual contest.

Please remember that standard rules apply
  • 10 pictures maximum
  • 800 pixel-wide limit
  • an overview is always welcome

You are of course welcome to decorate the other rooms in the house and show the pictures here Sun

Don't be afraid to add Heidy if you want some feedback!

[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
List of entries

Judges' rooms
* = has received participation prize
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
My Just For Fun entry

Carol and Ned were very happy to transport their favorite things to their new bedroom in the attic of the house. The room is dotted with old relics from Ned's strange adventures and Carol's pictures of their grandchildren. The colors are based on pearl (although it came out more light brown), brown and pink to create a comfortable cozy place to retreat after a full day of playing and taking care of grandkids.

Overview here: http://imgur.com/zHapd

[Image: Kds07.jpg]

[Image: XBFli.jpg]

[Image: M1jLZ.jpg]

[Image: aNwtn.jpg]

[Image: nWTe5.jpg]

[Image: 5j3NW.jpg]

[Image: I2z2L.jpg]

[Image: rpkpJ.jpg]

[Image: UZHcv.jpg]

[Image: ukFcQ.jpg]

[Image: RhNWB9Mh.png]
Received Awards:
WriterLS Extra StafferNew FriendFeaturedContest WinnerTreasure HunterSending LovePhotographerChallenge HostPrize DonatorChallenge MasterTake me AwayBirthday WisherDesign StylerDonatorSound of MusicChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyTime TravellerAnd unicornsCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Small QuartersEP MonsterColor LoverRetired Staffer
Oh, that is beautiful! I love the way you've worked the embroidered rose pictures into the wallpaper border - very clever Heart
[Image: lilynl.png]

[Image: LilysSimanticsHeader600.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Lilymayrose for this post
Received Awards:
Great BuilderGreat GardenerThank MachineTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherPhotographer of the Week
Very nice! I love the bedspread and the clutter on the bathroom counter! The cutest thing? The pull string duck... Wonderful!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to szanne7000 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing Brave
Eronoel - that is a gorgeous room and bathroom. My favorites are the pictures over the bed and how they look there and the bathroom sink/counter. Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
I'm not sure if I'll have time or mood for simming in the near future, so I'll better post my pictures here.

[Image: TT_R1_01.jpg]

[Image: TT_R1_02.jpg]

[Image: TT_R1_03.jpg]

[Image: TT_R1_04.jpg]

[Image: TT_R1_05.jpg]

[Image: TT_R1_06.jpg]

[Image: TT_R1_07.jpg]

[Image: TT_R1_08.jpg]

[Image: TT_R1_09.jpg]

[Image: TT_R1_Overview.jpg]
Received Awards:
HoarderWCIF MasterDorm CrazyEA are you kidding?Color Lover
I agree, I like the red accents. Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
I really like what you did with the wall behind the bed...
[+] 1 user says Thank You to szanne7000 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing Brave
Eronoel - I love the understated quality of your rooms. They're simple but striking at the same time. It's like coming home. The two newest additions to EA living chair items work quite nice in this style and I like that you kept the original colors (and made it work!). Yes

Cary - love the red! I too like the wall behind the bed, it really makes the room unique (and yet familiar). The warm colors make it look very snug. Like a home away from home retreat for the seniors. I imagine they spend a lot of time in their little room.

I knew I wouldn't be able to participate in the contest because of time (it's taken two weeks for me to finish this room!). So here's my little offering and after looking at the other entries I'm wondering about that extra door. I must have put it in the wrong place dntknw oh well. lol

[Image: Screenshot-604.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-617.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-644.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-586.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-640-2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-634.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-580.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-515.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-542.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-642.jpg]
Former Proofreader, Writer, Photographer, Moderator - I'm still a Part-time *cough* vevlet
Heart

[+] 2 users say Thank You to Velvet for this post
Received Awards:
FeedbackerThank MachineDonatorGold StafferAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyBirthday WisherRetired ModeratorRetired StafferEP MonsterProofreaderRetired StafferWriterSilver Staffer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss