Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Triple Trouble: Round 1 [Closed - Results published]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Triple Trouble: Round 1 [Closed - Results published]
[Image: TTround1.jpg]

Decorate the rooms "A" for the Grandparents as their bedroom and bathroom.

After living all their lives in Riverview, Carol and Ned Stevens got a bit lost when they moved in Sunset Valley; the sea and the buzzing coastal lifestyle was alien to them and as Ned says with a wink "one is too old to change". They therefore required to have their room reflecting their former environment: a place where they can fancy themselves in the countryside and close to the river Simomon again!

Minimum requirements:
  • Dark hardwood floor
  • 1 double bed
  • 1 sofa/2 armchairs/2 comfy chairs (so 2 people can sit down comfortably)
  • 1 TV
  • 1 dresser
  • 1 stereo
  • Toilet/WC
  • Sink
Style: English Country (make sure to check out the link)

Deadline: 19th July 22.59 GMT
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I am sorry I had forgotten the required objects for the small toilet/bathroom, they are now added to the list
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Looks like I´m the first ... It was really a very difficult task, so Heidy is very welcome!

[Image: screenshot4kopie.jpg]

[Image: screenshot23e.jpg]

[Image: screenshot32w.jpg]

[Image: screenshot31i.jpg]

[Image: screenshot9wz.jpg]

[Image: screenshot22n.jpg]

[Image: screenshot28ic.jpg]

[Image: screenshot30ms.jpg]

[Image: screenshot29nu.jpg]
Received Awards:
HoarderWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterThank MachineBirthday WisherBeing BravePrize DonatorSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyDesign StylerLandscapes GalorePhotographer of the WeekCopy CatEA are you kidding?Color Lover
Ninja that is stunning!I love love love the bedspread with those cushions.
Assitant Chief Editor, Head of Photography, layouter
Sims 2| Sims 3

Take better picturesHow to post imagesForum Rules

livingsims@leckerrezepte.de
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ankuuh for this post
Received Awards:
PhotographerLayouterPhotographer of the WeekHoarderLS Extra StafferOrganizerChallenge HostWriterGold StafferBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?JudgecornSmall QuartersSilver StafferColor Lover
That is so tasteful and sweet! You really got the style spot on without it being cliché or it looking dated. And I love the hand/foot print and the dried flowers.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
Absolutely beautiful, Ninja! Way to get this contest off to a great start! Very stylish!
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
Ninja, I love your room. So many elements I love I can't begin to tell you.

Now to Heidy : I'm not familiar with the style of design either, so I looked it up last night. According to the article you pretty much nailed it.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Simalot for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterLlama DesignerSending LoveDesign StylerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyDorm CrazyDeck the HallsCopy CatColor Lover
This is a stunning entry. Well done for taking the plunge and getting us off to a fantastic start.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lemonjelly for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferVery helpfulThank MachineWCIF MasterTreasure HunterChatty CathyPrize DonatorSending LoveHoarderTutorial WriterBirthday WisherSilver StafferI DoSmall QuartersChild FriendlyPhotographer of the WeekStorytellerRetired ModeratorPet PersonEA are you kidding?Color Lover
Gorgeous, Ninja Unicorn! I like the little touches like the yarn basket and bathroom deco.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Ninja you are extremely selfish! How can I compete with this?! Don't make rooms that look this awesome, it's just not fair.. (I hope you know I'm kidding ;P, really great room!)
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Protectron for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss