Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Triple Trouble: Round 1 [Closed - Results published]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Triple Trouble: Round 1 [Closed - Results published]
All the entries so far are great! It's interesting how there are some similar and very unquie ideas. This is my first contest so it's really just for experience. I am having a hard time taking screenshots, but with more practice I hope that will change.

It was very challenging using this decorating style while keeping the couples personalities in mind and getting all the items in. Any feedback is welcome Heidy and any picture taking tips are needed Rofl.

EDIT: I played around with taking screen shots and I think I was able to get a couple better ones. Also, someone asked my why I put a duck in the room LOL. The stuff on the ladder and the duck is Ned's. Being a little eccentric, he has a several stuffed ducks, but Carol would only allow one in the room. It is placed by all his other "stuff" on the ladder, including his rubic's cube which he can complete in under 5 mins. Carol, being family oriented, has hand prints of her three new grandbabies on the wall. She also has a couple of Rachel's childhood dolls on the dresser.

[Image: 155ny2e.jpg]

[Image: 2dgq6xg.jpg]

[Image: 33k639i.jpg]

[Image: 2h3d2tf.jpg]

[Image: xcrr13.jpg]

[Image: 24e2feu.jpg]

[Image: 28k3blg.jpg]

[Image: 2j6a0sj.jpg]

[Image: 2a9b9xh.jpg]
[Image: POTMseptemberBRIDELYN_zpscb173613.png]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveDorm CrazyTreasure HunterSound of MusicI DoChild FriendlyBeginner's LuckBased in FictionPet PersonDeck the HallsTime TravellerAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyAnd unicornsCopy CatSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Count Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveTake me AwayFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthFeedbackerColor LoverChallenge HostOn a Platter
All the entries so far are amazing! Mine isnt quite in the same catergory, but ive found the english country cottage style very challenging! even though im english :D
[Image: 5lrn76.jpg]

[Image: vwv4pd.jpg]

[Image: 2ntk8ly.jpg]

[Image: 25aqas9.jpg]

[Image: 1zykk8w.jpg]

[Image: 2q9w1lj.jpg]

[Image: 213p63o.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing Brave
Bridelyn : I really like your room! The pattern on the wall is gorgeous and you've thought of every little detail down to medication on the nightstand! Great job!

Merry : Again, great use of beautiful patterns! I love the picture wall!

You're all doing so amazingly well! I'm glad I'm not one of the judges!
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
baufive = your room is so pretty. I love the details.
kimjimbob = I adore the wallpaper.
Bridelyn = The elements are great. It looks good for a grandparents room.
merrynutlump= Great entry, love the bathroom.
lylim6= your room is a breath of fresh air. I love the touches that you put in the bathroom.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Simalot for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterLlama DesignerSending LoveDesign StylerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyDorm CrazyDeck the HallsCopy CatColor Lover
Firstly I would like to congratulate all of you who entered so far. Your entries are all just so awesome! Clap

It was difficult to take pictures in the small area of the bedroom and bathroom, but I managed to get a few. Smile Here is my entry:

[Image: Bedroom10.jpg]

[Image: Bedroom2.jpg]

[Image: Bedroom1.jpg]

[Image: Bedroom5.jpg]

[Image: Bedroom7.jpg]

[Image: Bedroom8.jpg]

[Image: Bathroom2.jpg]

[Image: Bathroom1.jpg]

[Image: Bathroom5.jpg]

[Image: Overview.jpg]

bye

[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
Mea : *sigh* Such a lovely room! I love what you did with the ceiling and the furniture is beautiful!
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
omgsh I was so looking forward to participating ... now I just want to crawl under a bed and hide Smile
Everyone's entries are amazing!!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to EvaVonAsch for this post
Received Awards:
Sending LoveLayouterLS Extra StafferClock RacerCopy CatBeing BraveOn a Platter
Are we allowed to change the windows from the ones that are on the house? I can't find anything that says either way.
Received Awards:
Being BraveSmall Quarters
EvaVonAsch, I feel the same way.
Great entry, oumamea.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Simalot for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterLlama DesignerSending LoveDesign StylerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyDorm CrazyDeck the HallsCopy CatColor Lover
baufive: I love your furniture placement! I really wish I had thought of placing the bed on that wall, because it just seems to give you more floor space. The bathroom is very cute as well.

lylim: Your room is so light and airy, and I love the open window with the billowing curtains. As for the bathroom, placing the tub on an angle was an inspired idea.

kim: I really like all of the personalized touches you have in your room (the knitting basket, slippers, the signed frame). I'm going to have to open a WCIF for the chair closest to the TV. Very cute.

Bridelyn: The mirror above the two armchairs is lovely. The pill bottles on the nightstand are adorable, and I like how you included a bit of Grandma's china as an art piece above the bed. Nicely done :]

Merrynutlump: I really like the blue wallpaper in the bedroom, and all of the artwork. Just enough Grandma.

oumamea: The ceiling medallions are cute! I really like how understated the wallpaper is. It's there without being too in your face.
[Image: MarchPOTM.jpg]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to admiralxapple for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveSending LoveSmall QuartersCopy CatPet PersonBased in FictionPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?Featured

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss