Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Triple Trouble: Round 1 [Closed - Results published]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Triple Trouble: Round 1 [Closed - Results published]
Wow! I wish I would've come and looked at the entries before I made mine! And WCIF'ed too. . . anyways:

[Image: 5914614124_fc60968b7b_b.jpg]

[Image: 5914612864_5cfd7dbf8b_b.jpg]

[Image: 5914050817_3e333a6338_b.jpg]

[Image: 5914049577_d1f2ff5917_b.jpg]

[Image: 5914089957_6968e5b513_b.jpg]

[Image: 5914089009_60c8ab6fed_b.jpg]

[Image: 5914648742_6119e81498_b.jpg]

[Image: 5914088181_7eb9312744_b.jpg]

edited for Heidy Smile
Received Awards:
Being BraveChild Friendly
Now that my entry is done I can look at the other entries:

Ninja: I love how you've used the space. You make it look bigger than it actually is. Your room has a fresh look with a country feel. I love it.
Bau: I love your room. You've made it look so realistic with all the little bits and pieces that people collect over the years. I also love the mix of colours and fabrics.
Lylim: Your room is so beautiful. Very soft and romantic looking. I love the bathroom curtain blowing in the wind. Nice touch.
Kim: Your room is just so gorgeous. The colours and pattens you've used are lovely.
Bridelyn: Your room has a quaint, old fashioned look to it. It's lovely.
Merrynutlump: I love the wallpaper yóu've used and your bathroom is gorgeous.
Oumamea: I love the rich wood colours and textures you've used. It gives the room so much warmth. Beautiful.
Sarclev: What a gorgeous room. I especially love the wall with the plates.
Ladielucie: You've done a great job. It's always hard when you feel you're out of your comfort zone but it's good to have a go.
Aramourn: I'm speechless. Your room is simply stunning. I love it.

This is my entry. I used brown and pearl as a contrast as these are Carol and Neds favourite colours. I used a blue/green color on the walls to remind Ned of the river he so loves and lots of florals as they both love the outdoors.
I tried to give the bedroom a more traditional look:
[Image: Screenshot-42-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-40-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-40.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-3-1.jpg]

The bathroom I wanted to have a traditional look with a modern twist. I'm not sure I achieved it but here it is:
[Image: Screenshot-41-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-42.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-43.jpg]

edited to add comments
[+] 3 users say Thank You to peachbird76 for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherTreasure HunterBeing BraveDonatorChild FriendlyCopy Cat
Well, here is my humble attemp. I thought it look pretty good, but reviewing the other entries Worried. My only excuse is that this really insn't my favourite style, but I hope I've achieved something acceptable.
Still, I hope you like it
EDIT: I decided to add some more deco, I didn't change the basis but I thought the rooms could use some more details

[Image: Screenshot-13.jpg?t=1310353575]

[Image: Screenshot-17.jpg?t=1310353356]

[Image: Screenshot-20.jpg?t=1310353111]

[Image: Screenshot-15.jpg?t=1310353391]

[Image: Screenshot-14.jpg?t=1310353501]

[Image: Screenshot-19.jpg?t=1310353098]

[Image: Screenshot-18.jpg?t=1310353338]

I think it looks better... bye
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendDesign StylerBeing BraveTake me AwayDeck the HallsCopy CatSmall Quarters
Wow!

Ninja Unicorn - Love that rocking chair and the pillows on the bed! All the lace and patterns make it very country cottage.

Baufive - The eclectic mix of furniture and patterns is perfect. And I love the bathroom!

Lylim - The white is so lovely and peaceful and the bathroom walls feel so country and cozy.

Kimjimbob - Your room feels very country and I like the personal touches through the clutter. Non-decorative clutter is hard for me, but you make it look so wonderful!

Bridelyn - Cute and cozy! I love the seating area.

Merrynutlump - Somehow you have made a small room feel very spacious! The light colors and mix match of furniture are quite nice.

Oumamea - The patterns and wood grain have a very rich and country feel. The bathroom is so cute!

Sarclev - I like the colors and patterns, I think they are very English country.

Peachbird - The bathroom storage area is awesome! I also like the pattern on the bed, very nice.

And now for my entry!

[Image: Screenshot.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-22.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-21.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-25.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-26.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-27.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-17.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-18.jpg]

There is a stereo, it's one of the little radios from the Sound of Inspiration PP, located on the shelf.
[Image: aramourn.png]
Aramourn's Sims 3 Stuff
[+] 5 users say Thank You to Aramourn for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTreasure HunterSound of MusicSmall QuartersTake me Away
Wow the competition is fierce for this Happy I have been off for a bit my husband left (he is in the military) for a month and a half and I somehow managed to think I broke my laptop...Needless to say I stayed off of it for a bit. Turns out it was the mouse... I almost have mine done probably will post it tomorrow. Hopefully by then I will still want to Wink
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterNew FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersDorm CrazyI DoAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyAnd unicorns
Here's my round one! I went for a dark chocolate & cream as it was the couples favourite colours. I used greens & yellows to contrast the brown Smile I am a tad worried it's not as "country" as everyones gorgeous entries, but hey, its done now, lol.

[Image: Round1_01.jpg]

[Image: Round1_02.jpg]

[Image: Round1_03.jpg]

[Image: Round1_04.jpg]

[Image: Round1_05.jpg]

[Image: Round1_06.jpg]

[Image: Round1_07.jpg]

[Image: Round1_08.jpg]
[Image: awesims-sig.jpg]
Received Awards:
Great GardenerFreelancerPhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveDonatorGold StafferSound of MusicWish FulfillerPrize DonatorMini MeLayouterSilver Staffer
Sixtyten: Your room is beautiful. I love the colours you've used. Just gorgeous.
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherTreasure HunterBeing BraveDonatorChild FriendlyCopy Cat
God, I shouldn't have looked at all these wonderful entries...how can I come up with something original now?! Help! I love how every single one of managed to create a very grandma-y room (quilts, wallpaper, rocking chairs) using similar stuff, but still have every room look original with amazing little details. I'm stunned and I will have to erase all the images from my head in order to be able to participate! Lots of respect to all of you!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to aneck for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayBased in Fiction
Nearly speakless, so many great rooms!

I hope you like my one too and please Heidy

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]

[Image: 7.jpg]

[Image: 8.jpg]

[Image: 9.jpg]

[Image: 10.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendDesign StylerBeing BraveTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerColor Lover
sixtyten: beautiful room.

fanieb: nice room. I love the bed.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Simalot for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterLlama DesignerSending LoveDesign StylerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyDorm CrazyDeck the HallsCopy CatColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss