Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Triple Trouble: Round 1 [Closed - Results published]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Triple Trouble: Round 1 [Closed - Results published]
Everyone's rooms are amazing. I knew why I didn't look in this thread before being done with mine. I surely would've lost the courage and just posted in the Just for Fun area. Anyway, enough talk!
Here is my entry. Heidy is as always welcome.

[Image: 2vbkjsk.jpg]

[Image: 29b1ocz.jpg]

[Image: 1589loo.jpg]

Grandpa always misplaces his glasses. This time they are on the tv.
[Image: 2mchw7n.jpg]

[Image: ei1p8w.jpg]

The placement of the radio on top of the armoire is something I looked up from my own granny. If you place it near the edge, it is easy to reach.
[Image: 2ia3juf.jpg]

Taking a bath is easer on old people than taking a shower says my gran. So a bathtub it had to be, although it takes more floorspace. I elevated it a bit for easer access & added a showerhead if it has to go fast.
[Image: akvhn6.jpg]

[Image: dm31h3.jpg]
Received Awards:
ProofreaderNew FriendTreasure HunterStorytellerBeginner's LuckBeing BraveSmall QuartersFeedbackerColor Lover
Eva what a lovely room. I love the red colour you've used on the bed. It makes the room pop.

Fanieb Your room is gorgeous. I particularly love the patterns you've used.

Neoscat Seriously why were you worried? It's beautiful. So neat and elegant. I love the bathroom as well.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to peachbird76 for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherTreasure HunterBeing BraveDonatorChild FriendlyCopy Cat
OMG I love everyones interpretations is different. After thinking about it I will submit mine after all I mean whats the harm right? I stuck with the brown and pearl as my main colors because they are used throughout but since I am a big sucker for greens so you'll see that as well. I hope you enjoy my pics bc I did enjoy decorating. And if you feel like it Heidy

Here is my overview of the room and the bathroom:
[Image: Screenshot-105.jpg]

To Start off where are going to take a quick tour of the bedroom:
Here is right in between the bedroom door and the bathroom a little nook that Carol and Ned decided to put the dresser, on top the dresser is filled with some stuff from her latest shopping spree to the old radio they just couldnt part with:
[Image: Screenshot-114.jpg]

Here is a look at the room as your are entering it. Take note that you can see the beautiful sea from their room. You can kinda see the top of the tv which is on Neds side because he loves watching tv at night. I would assume he is like my Grandpa and prefers to watch the andy griffin show.
[Image: Screenshot-106.jpg]
Here is a look at the bedroom door and their sitting area incase they want to sit and read a book like my grandma always did...I wonder if Carol loves Danielle Steel as well?
[Image: Screenshot-108.jpg]
This is a look from across of Neds side
[Image: Screenshot-109.jpg]

Next Stop is their bathroom. This one was a tad bit hard because I am not that crafty. I added some shelves and I didnt want to make it to hard for imaginary simulated people to get around I mean they could break a hip! Sweating Then I would feel bad! Anyway enough of me rambling Here are the pictures:
[Image: Screenshot-113.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-112.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-102.jpg]

Anyway I hope you enjoyed my take on it. Again sorry for the super long ramble Blush

I did some more pictures so if you feel like you want to check them out the just click here
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterNew FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersDorm CrazyI DoAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyAnd unicorns
This contest was just too tempting! It made me break my 4 month non-designing streak and dust off my sims... Go easy on me Wink

[Image: overhead.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]

[Image: 7.jpg]

[Image: 8.jpg]
[Image: pictureperfect_8c.png][Image: LKadas.png]
Received Awards:
FreelancerBirthday WisherTreasure HunterBeing BraveSilver StafferLlama DesignerPhotographer of the WeekRetired Staffer
Holy shizzzzouuuuuuuuuuu! All (and seriously, I mean all) of these entries are incredible!

Eva - I love your interpretation! So much colour! It's so great. It's really easy just to stick to using one or two colours and not really branching out, but you have these wonderful pops of turquoise and pink that just liven up the room completely!

Fanieb - you've really created the quintessential english country bedroom! And it looks well lived in, and perfectly colour coordinated with the yellows! Sooooo pretty. (The bathroom is one of my favourites!)

Neoscat - Your room is so realistic. I can feel myself in there, it's really incredibly well executed! The blanket on the bed is fabbbbbulous. I kind of want it for real life. The only problem that I can see is that for some reason the pictures aren't fully loaded for me. This could easily be just my computer, but I though I'd warn you just in case.

Rayne - Green! Green! Green! I love it. It's a really great go between colour, and the shade that you chose of it is perfect for the room. It also makes the room a bit more youthful and playful, which is really fun!

Llkadas - Woooooooooooowwww. This is really quite incredible. Somehow (and I'm still not quite sure) you managed to make the room modernized and really elegant. This is not your ordinary grandmother's bedroom! It really reached a new level of sophistication. You have a great eye for the perfect finishing touches. I can't believe you haven't played in four months!
[+] 4 users say Thank You to rachelindsey for this post
Received Awards:
Sending LoveBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterSound of MusicChallenge CrazyColor Lover
Goodness, everyone's entries are absolutely beautiful. Thought I'd give this one a shot too. There are a couple more photos on my blog, plus the image and link that inspired my choices for this. It started off a lot plainer than it ended up, but somewhere in the midst of it, I got my *flounce* on Wink.

[Image: LSR1_01.jpg]

[Image: LSR1_02.jpg]

[Image: LSR1_03.jpg]

[Image: LSR1_04.jpg]

[Image: LSR1_05.jpg]

[Image: LSR1_06.jpg]

[Image: LSR1_07.jpg]

[Image: LSR1_08.jpg]

[Image: LSR1_09.jpg]

[Image: LSR1_10.jpg]
[Image: lilynl.png]

[Image: LilysSimanticsHeader600.jpg]
Received Awards:
Great BuilderGreat GardenerThank MachineTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherPhotographer of the Week
Lilymayrose, I just LOVE the red you have used! It's so bold and wonderful Smile
[Image: awesims-sig.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to sixtyten for this post
Received Awards:
Great GardenerFreelancerPhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveDonatorGold StafferSound of MusicWish FulfillerPrize DonatorMini MeLayouterSilver Staffer
Hi
There are so many wonderful entries here, well done!
Here's mine:

[Image: screenshot241fk8zoxvl1e.jpg]

[Image: screenshot771o0ak3zxsy8.jpg]

[Image: screenshot741ki1o49pe0y.jpg]

[Image: screenshot451kxp3flabti.jpg]

[Image: screenshot671nvh1xicu5b.jpg]

[Image: screenshot611kj9qleswau.jpg]

[Image: screenshot8218adem3gv4n.jpg]

[Image: screenshot93184fg5lpizx.jpg]

[Image: screenshot461eoatfpyu23.jpg]

[Image: screenshot9816m9f1uqegs.jpg]

Have a nice day !!!SunSunSun
[Image: 34hgsd5.png]
Received Awards:
Sending LoveBeing BraveBirthday WisherWCIF MasterTreasure HunterPhotographer of the WeekCopy CatColor Lover
Got my entry done Smile

[Image: 11r6rk3.jpg]

[Image: 2uyrq0p.jpg]

[Image: 10pncc1.jpg]

[Image: 2wd0t9h.jpg]

[Image: 21jrtd2.jpg]

[Image: 2dbqdmf.jpg]

[Image: 2h6c37q.jpg]

[Image: 2j870g.jpg]

[Image: 66b190.jpg]
Story Teller
Essay Writer
Spell Checker
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendBeing BraveBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterSending LoveChatty CathyBeginner BuildersLlama DesignerFeedbackerChallenge HostSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3
Now that I'm finally done with my own entry I'm going through the rooms at my leisure. With so many entries this could take a while. giggle

Ninja: My eyes got bigger and bigger when I saw your bedroom. I swear I wasn't in this thread since they posted the first round, as to not let it influence me. In spite of that we managed to use exactly the same layout, same tv & curtains. I even had the same bed in the beginning. I like how we came to totally different results regardless. You definetly made the style your own.

baufive: Your room screams 'old people live here'. I like the idea with the big mirror behind the coffee table. Makes the small room look much bigger. Also what you did above with the high shelf above the bathtub is very nice. Will have to try that some day.

lylim: Once again you outdid yourself. This is so beautiful & dreamlike! Love the billowing curtains. I want to be there. Inlove

kim: A very interesting layout. It never occured to me to place the bed there. I like how you combined the curtains.

Bridelyn: You are very brave to jump right in with a contest entry. I think you grasped the style very well. Love the boxes/coffee table.

merrynutlump: Is it okay to call you merry in the future? Your name is rather long. giggle I love your colour scheme. Together with the curtains you used, it makes the room look very light & airy.

oumamea: Very fitting for a elderly couple. The crochet work is like the cherry on top. My gran also had those everywhere. Yes

sarclev: You managed to fit everthing in, without it looking to crowded. I also like your cluttering on the bathroom shelfs. To Heidy : Try to dim the lights a bit, next time to reduce the glare. In buymode you can to that, by holding Ctrl+Shift and clicking on the lamp.

peachbird: I seriously love your bathroom! Such a good use of the moveobjects cheat.

LadyLucie: Don't worry so much. I think you you did very well. If you are open for Heidy : Some curtains would have been nice & you have the same glare problem like sarclev (s.a. how to reduce that). Other than that - Yes

Aramourn: You nailed it! I love the shelving/tv area before the bed and how you placed the pictures above the paneling border.

sixtyten: This entry is so you! I love how you used the patterns. Those armchairs look so beautiful with that pattern.

EvaVonAsch: The pictures on the dresser are a very nice touch. I love when someone thinks of those little decorating elements, you can't find in buymode. Probably because I always forget them. giggle

fanieb: This is just perfect. The second pic stole my breath. I really have nothing more.

Rayne: I love what you did with the wall behind the tub. Wouldn't mind to take a bath there. Wink

Lkadas: I adore your colour scheme. Or rather the whole room!

Lilymayrose: What a lovely shade of red you used here. And how you organised the bathroom is very creative.

Adiboo: I love your entry. There are at least 3 things I just have to have. Oh my, my wcif post gets bigger and bigger. Blush

amyynayy: As a bookworm I love how you placed the book on the edge of the bathtub.

I'm finally done. Sorry for the major ramble. Blush
[+] 14 users say Thank You to neoscat for this post
Received Awards:
ProofreaderNew FriendTreasure HunterStorytellerBeginner's LuckBeing BraveSmall QuartersFeedbackerColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss