Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Triple Trouble: Round 1 [Closed - Results published]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Triple Trouble: Round 1 [Closed - Results published]
Everyone's entries are amazing and SUPER intimidating. . . BUT I know this is all for fun so I'm just going to enjoy as long as I'm in the running. Bigsmile

[Image: Screenshot-82.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-92.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-69.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-67.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-96.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-64.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-15.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-59.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-71.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-114.jpg]

Practically Peachy in Every Way
growing Sun Bigsmile
My Blog
My Album
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyChatty CathyLandscapes GaloreCarebearSending LoveBeginner BuildersBeing BraveDonatorStorytellerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersBirthday WisherParty AnimalChallenge HostBased in FictionCopy CatRetired StafferEP MonsterColor Lover
Peachy! Your entry is so great! It's so cute and whimsical, I love it! The fireplace is such a nice touch, and even the blanket on the bed is perfect. But I think the little desk is best part. And you can stop editing the pictures, they're great as they are! XD
[+] 1 user says Thank You to rachelindsey for this post
Received Awards:
Sending LoveBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterSound of MusicChallenge CrazyColor Lover
I love that you managed to fit a fireplace in. I wanted to do that as well, but didn't know where. And I just love your bed linens. They are so colourful.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to neoscat for this post
Received Awards:
ProofreaderNew FriendTreasure HunterStorytellerBeginner's LuckBeing BraveSmall QuartersFeedbackerColor Lover
Well this room is as ready as it's gonna get. It feels like I have a lot going on in here but hopefully it's not too much. Smile
Feedback appreciated. Heidy

[Image: 2r25dhe.jpg]

[Image: 4ghi7m.jpg]

[Image: 2j4c4uf.jpg]

[Image: qysny8.jpg]

[Image: o6fzar.jpg]

[Image: 2nauzat.jpg]

[Image: 52ffyr.jpg]

[Image: t6e97a.jpg]

[Image: 20h0zfn.jpg]

[Image: wmht0i.jpg]

I'll be back later to look over all the other entries, which I'm sure are absolutely gorgeous knowing this crowd, and leave my comments. I've had a heck of a time staying away from this thread. giggle

Received Awards:
Sending LoveTreasure HunterBeing BraveDonatorChild FriendlyCopy CatEA are you kidding?Color LoverRaised from the Dead
Holy Crazy Batman!!!! I'm not here for one day while getting a new PC and installing like crazy (still haven't installed the Sims :s) and all those entries suddenly appear.
I don't know where to start. All and I mean ALL entries are amazing, in fact there are so amazing that I just don't want to participate anymore. From what I see ppl had similar ideas to decorating/furnishing and I would feel like a cheap copy.
WOW!!! You are all amazing.

ClapClapClapClap
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Naitomea_Sims for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
aprlane, that is gorgeous!
I especially love that you kept the colorscheme light but still used alot of different patterns.
Assitant Chief Editor, Head of Photography, layouter
Sims 2| Sims 3

Take better picturesHow to post imagesForum Rules

livingsims@leckerrezepte.de
Received Awards:
PhotographerLayouterPhotographer of the WeekHoarderLS Extra StafferOrganizerChallenge HostWriterGold StafferBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?JudgecornSmall QuartersSilver StafferColor Lover
I'm in love with your bathroom, aprlrane! It's so nice and sophisticated without loosing the typical cottage charm.
Received Awards:
ProofreaderNew FriendTreasure HunterStorytellerBeginner's LuckBeing BraveSmall QuartersFeedbackerColor Lover
Wowsers, there have been so many amazing entries since I last looked at this thread...I don't envy the judges their job at all!

Throwing my hat into the ring...

[Image: contest002.jpg]

[Image: contest003.jpg]

[Image: contest004.jpg]

[Image: contest005.jpg]

[Image: contest006.jpg]

[Image: contest007.jpg]

[Image: contest008.jpg]

[Image: contest009.jpg]

[Image: contest001.jpg]
Received Awards:
Great BuilderTreasure HunterSending LoveBeing BraveBirthday WisherDonatorTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographer of the WeekColor Lover
Oh. WOW. Jen.
[Image: lilynl.png]

[Image: LilysSimanticsHeader600.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Lilymayrose for this post
Received Awards:
Great BuilderGreat GardenerThank MachineTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherPhotographer of the Week
Jenba This is stunning! Im especially in love with the paintings and little plates on the walls. Very well done!
Assitant Chief Editor, Head of Photography, layouter
Sims 2| Sims 3

Take better picturesHow to post imagesForum Rules

livingsims@leckerrezepte.de
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ankuuh for this post
Received Awards:
PhotographerLayouterPhotographer of the WeekHoarderLS Extra StafferOrganizerChallenge HostWriterGold StafferBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?JudgecornSmall QuartersSilver StafferColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss