Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Triple Trouble: Round 1 [Closed - Results published]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Triple Trouble: Round 1 [Closed - Results published]
That looks wonderful, Jenba. I especially love the little bench at the door & your choice of pictures.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to neoscat for this post
Received Awards:
ProofreaderNew FriendTreasure HunterStorytellerBeginner's LuckBeing BraveSmall QuartersFeedbackerColor Lover
Ok, here we go. It was really hard not to copy any of your great rooms...after all, the requirements are quite a lot and there are only so many possibilities to place all the required furniture. But I tried to do my best. Here we go - The Bedroom:

[Image: screenshot39e.jpg]

[Image: screenshot38j.jpg]

[Image: screenshot31t.jpg]

[Image: screenshot34sa.jpg]

[Image: screenshot28u.jpg]

[Image: screenshot27q.jpg]

Overhead picture:
[Image: screenshot41j.jpg]

The Bathroom:
[Image: screenshot26fvp.jpg]

[Image: screenshot24ra.jpg]

[Image: screenshot23d.jpg]
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayBased in Fiction
I thought I was going to go back and leave comments for each entry but there's many more than I even realized and I'm overwhelmed. Everyone so far has done a great job with this style and I love how unique each one is. You all are going to give the judges a heck of a time judging this round. Smile
Received Awards:
Sending LoveTreasure HunterBeing BraveDonatorChild FriendlyCopy CatEA are you kidding?Color LoverRaised from the Dead
Lovely room, Aneck! It has a really old-fashioned, antique-y feel about it. I really like the stove and your clutter choices. Smile
Received Awards:
Great BuilderTreasure HunterSending LoveBeing BraveBirthday WisherDonatorTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographer of the WeekColor Lover
Oh. My. Gosh! There are so many entries and they are all so wonderful! I thing that they are all cozy and lovely and country!

Lady Lucie - I mussed have missed yours when I posted mine, sorry! The seating area is lovely.

Sixtyten - Just stunningly wonderful! I may be wrong, but I noticed that most of the items are either yours or EA"s. It's amazing what you can do with so little CC!

EvaVonAsch - I love the family photos on the dresser with the tulips!

Fanieb - The green is so spring-like and wonderful! It brightens and livens up the room.

Neoscat - The lace touches throughout the room are perfect!

Rayne - I think the darker green lends a masculine feel to the room that many are lacking. I think we tend to forget grandpa has to sleep here too! (I know mine suffers from an abundance of pink and frills)

Lkadas - Your room feels so calm! I love the real plants as well as the pressed leaves and floral paintings.

Lilymayrose - The red is so striking! I feel you took the boldness of the color and made it feel very cozy and warm.

Adiboo - That rose pattern is perfect! I also like the butterflies in the bathroom, so sweet!

Amyymayy - I like the dark walls! Especially with the lace, they compliment each other perfectly!

Peachy - The photo collage over the fireplace is so cool! Also, the hexagon tiles are awesome!

Aprlrane - So amazing! I love that bed! The headboard is so unique and the quilt is perfect!

Jenba - Again, the red and green lend a masculine feel to the room which I love! And that rug is amazing, I love the pattern.

Aneck - I love that flower pattern! Paired with the honey-colored wood makes the room feel so warm.

Whew! I think I am caught up for a while! I tried not to repeat myself, but all of the rooms really are so warm and cozy and the little differences make them so personal! I love them all and feel sorry for the judges!!
[Image: aramourn.png]
Aramourn's Sims 3 Stuff
[+] 7 users say Thank You to Aramourn for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTreasure HunterSound of MusicSmall QuartersTake me Away
I don't want to make this an overlong post so I'll come back later to comment on all the jaw-dropping entries. Here is my very first LS contest entry. Heidy

[Image: TC_GP_1.jpg]

[Image: TC_GP_2.jpg]

[Image: TC_GP_3.jpg]

[Image: TC_GP_4.jpg]

[Image: TC_GP_5.jpg]

[Image: TC_GP_6.jpg]

[Image: TC_GP_7.jpg]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Everyone has such lovely entries! I will try to make personalized comments later.

I have been working on this since the contest was been announced. My entry has had so many face lifts and tweaks, and I think I'm done with it now. Maybe...

Overview:
[Image: Screenshot-698.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-704.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-699.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-692.jpg]

In this picture, you should note the cute cat statue Rachel decorated for her parents in her 2nd grade art class.
[Image: Screenshot-701.jpg]

Bathroom:
[Image: Screenshot-695.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-696.jpg]

Feedback is much appreciated Heidy :]
[Image: MarchPOTM.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveSending LoveSmall QuartersCopy CatPet PersonBased in FictionPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?Featured
Aneck: I love the bed and the lovely flower patterns you used!
Katcat: I wish I had placed toys in my entry too! Such a cool idea! I also love the clutters in the bed Smile
Admiral: Another great entry Smile I love how you placed the curtain next to the tub!
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to lylim6 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
So many amazing entries I better post now before I lose my nerve

[Image: Screenshot-480.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-442.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-470.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-447.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-461.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-467.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-440.jpg]

+ note that after I took the overhead I added the stereo on the bedside table
[+] 1 user says Thank You to PhoenixFire for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveSmall Quarters
All the entries are so good. They are making me a little nervous to post mine.
[Image: Overview.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-48-3.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-50.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-49-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-52-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-51-1.jpg]
Received Awards:
Being BraveTreasure HunterBirthday WisherSound of MusicDorm CrazyLlama DesignerBased in FictionBeginner Builders

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss