Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Triple Trouble: Round 1 [Closed - Results published]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Triple Trouble: Round 1 [Closed - Results published]
There are so many beautiful entries, I'm a bit scared to put mine up, but anyway here goes...

[Image: ttr11.jpg]

[Image: ttr112.jpg]

[Image: ttr18.jpg]

[Image: ttr19.jpg]

[Image: ttr111.jpg]

[Image: ttr17.jpg]

[Image: ttr110.jpg]

[Image: ttr14.jpg]

[Image: ttr16.png]

[Image: ttr12.jpg]

Received Awards:
New FriendBeing Brave
Here's my room ;o) the bathroom was really hard it's so tiny.

[Image: Screenshot-12.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-16.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-8.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-7.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-71.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-15.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-14.jpg]

*edit*forgot one of my pictures so had to add it. Doh
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekBeing Brave
Wow this thread is very busy! More awesome entries I have so many WCIF's giggle

esjai: Love those ceiling beams!
TheTacomao: That second shot is just perfection
404filenotfound: Your whole room has this soft glow about it, makes it very cosy
madartist: Very light and airy, love it.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Kementari for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
Here's my entry. I hope it fits the required style, it's not my comfort zone, so much flowers.giggle

The album link

I imaginated that Ned and Carol brought some of their furniture from their home to feel at home, some old family paintings, antiques, a china teaset, their beloved bed, tv and radio.

[Image: Screenshot-32.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-4.jpg]

Carol loving nurturing and cooking, she asked to have a gardening corner and a place to drink some tea with her husband.

[Image: Screenshot-8.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-16.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-17.jpg]

Ned couldn't live without the tv, as he loves to watch humor shows giggle so he brought his tv from their home.

[Image: Screenshot-11.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-15.jpg]

The dressing area.

[Image: Screenshot-2.jpg]

The bathroom, simple with some elements from their home like the victorian railing to bring them some memories and the photography of Carol's mother.

[Image: Screenshot-25.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-23.jpg]

Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterChatty CathyGreat BuilderDesign StylerPrize DonatorSending LoveBeing BraveSmall QuartersPet PersonHoarderCopy CatChallenge HostSocial ButterflyWish FulfillerWCIF Master
*Mac sneaking on the computer on holiday*
First of all - you all have done freaking amazing this round! I am glad I am not judging this first round.

Someone asked if you can change the windows... the answer is yes, if you don't move them.
Received Awards:
I've been going through all the entries and have a two page document of comments that would take up too much room. Smile Therefore, I'm going to sum them up with "WOW!" - everyone's rooms are so beautiful and different. It is amazing to see so many different decorating options in one style.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
I'll first start with the fact that this style is not really my thing. I did what I could, and payed much more attention to the person's characters in this first round. I did not download anything specific for this room/contest and to my surprise I had some floral patterns in my CAST, when did those sneak in? Bigsmile

In the first picture you of course will immediately find something odd.. a chair for a night-stand? (Eccentric-trait from Ned) I wanted to make this room a little playful and also wanted to have the bed in a different position from what I've seen in the other entries, which resulted in me finding a creative solution for a night stand Itwasntme I really liked it ;P
[Image: 1.jpg]

One big eye-catcher that turned out rather nice was the big round window on the other side of the room.
[Image: 2.jpg]

Just a simple shot, in which you can see the fireplace better. It was something I wanted to have in the room. It added something romantic, away from technology and modern heating-systems.
[Image: 3.jpg]

In this suitcase they often pack for a early-spring picnic, Carol really loves to take pictures of the grand-kids and the family with her old-fashioned polaroid camera (family oriented trait).
[Image: 4.jpg]

Carols Natural Cook trait really comes to life everyday because she just loves to cook and is really good at it. The muffins you see below are believed to be the ''bestest evar'' (according to Edward) :P But Ned really likes them too Bigsmile
[Image: 5-1.jpg]

Carol really loves her family and was of course delighted to hear Rachel and Micheal had triplets, you can see their pictures on the left. She also grows her own herbs in the small greenhouse to make tea.
[Image: 6.jpg]

Where shall we put the stack of wood? Thinking
[Image: 7.jpg]

What to say about this, gold/bronze faucets? ;P
[Image: 8.jpg]

[Image: 9.jpg]

An overview:
[Image: Map.jpg]

Furthermore I'd like to say that both their favorite colors were used in this room.
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
Pro : For it not being your thing, I think you did amazingly well! You have some really neat creative touches in there! I love the pictures of the grandchildren and that little greenhouse! Yes
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
Everyone's entries are magnificent! It's amazing how creative and different they all are. This is definitely going to be a close one Smile

Here's my entry though. I'm not as CC-swavy as you guys, but it came out OK I think:

[Image: 7.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]
[Image: topbnrmts.png]
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendBeing BraveTreasure Hunter
Protectron - Wow, I love all of the thoughtful details you added, like the muffins, the herbs for tea, Ned's "eccentric" nightstand, etc. Brilliant!

Morphead - Ooh, I really like the soft brown tones you used, and I love how you did those pillar/columns on the bed!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to jenba for this post
Received Awards:
Great BuilderTreasure HunterSending LoveBeing BraveBirthday WisherDonatorTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographer of the WeekColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss