Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Triple Trouble: Round 1 [Closed - Results published]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Triple Trouble: Round 1 [Closed - Results published]
Pro - you did an awesome job on that room! I love all the patterns and colors. My favorite is the fireplace.

Morphead - I like the clean lines represented by the bed posts, bathtub and cabinets.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Well I didn't want to look at those that have entered and now that I did, I wish I had made mine better. If only my packages had been loading Sadsmile lol. Anyways, here it is:

[Image: Screenshot-93.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-90.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-87.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-89.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-94.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-92.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-91.jpg]
Hi

Sweating "What doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger!"
Received Awards:
New FriendAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyBeginner BuildersBeing BraveSending LoveChild FriendlyLlama DesignerClock RacerSmall QuartersRetired Staffer
Ok first of all, you all deserve a long individual vote, but I'm sooo incredibly lazy! Ninja But I've looked at all entries and there were so many really great ideas and implementations that I could not decide who comes in the second round (great that I must not decide it Sun )!

Protectron OMG its pure cuteness! I love your room and the pics of the triplets are such a nice detail and it totally suits the style! But there are so many more details which I love but could not list all! I just love everything!

Morphead You really used little CC and it still looks great, very tidy! The Wall in the Bathroom really catched my eye, because it´s something new! Just a little sidenote: it would be easier for us to enjoy your pics if you please could put a gap between your pics!

PrincessJo Your entry is very different from the other, you went the darker route giggle But your use of Pattern and flowing fabric is great with the contrasting dark wall! All in all a great entry!

* Did we all put the house on the same lot? I saw so many lighthouse pics giggle

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ninja Unicorn for this post
Received Awards:
HoarderWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterThank MachineBirthday WisherBeing BravePrize DonatorSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyDesign StylerLandscapes GalorePhotographer of the WeekCopy CatEA are you kidding?Color Lover
PrincessJo - I like the contrast of the dark walls with the light furniture.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Oh wow, so many great works here! You all did amazing bedrooms. I'm stunned watching the pictures.

And here is my entry. I never before decorated room in this style, but I hope it's not so bad.Sweating

[Image: english01.jpg]

[Image: english02.jpg]

[Image: english03.jpg]

[Image: english04.jpg]

[Image: english05.jpg]

[Image: english06.jpg]

[Image: english07.jpg]

[Image: english08.jpg]

[Image: english09.jpg]

[Image: english10.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveTreasure HunterContest WinnerBirthday WisherClock RacerFeatured
Here is my entry for Carol and Ned - their ensuite bedroom, decorated in a style they love, Old English Country.

I cannot believe how wonderful all the entries are... I have been totally blown away, and only my son's opinion would convince me to enter here instead of the "Just for Fun" category. Shake

What I find amazing about these types of contests/challenges is the stupendous variety of ways to layout the same requirements - how fertile are the imaginations of everyone! Two spaces, a minimal set of requirements, and BAM! nunu
This is also a tribute to the fantastic creators of custom content for the Sims Universe... The Sims completely blows away Barbie (which is where I started my home decorating/landscaping projects many, many years ago).

Here is my Photobucket link for all the photos (way more than I could enter here):

http://s657.photobucket.com/albums/uu296...20Contest/

And here is the slideshow link for the New Pictures (using picture advice):

http://s657.photobucket.com/albums/uu296...ts%20Room/

And here are the new pictures for this Contest:

A view from the door entry:

[Image: NwTTGPBRBed.jpg]

The entertainment corner...

[Image: NwTTGPBRTVRadio.jpg]

A closeup of the dresser

[Image: NwTTGPBRDresser.jpg]

Seating for Two - His and Hers

[Image: NwTTGPBRSeatingArea.jpg]

Looking from her side of the bed...

[Image: NwTTGPBRViewfromBed.jpg]

...and from his side

[Image: NwTTGPBRLayout.jpg]

Entering the bath

[Image: NwTTGPBathSinkTub.jpg]

A peak from the tub...

[Image: NwTTGPBathWC.jpg]

and from you know where:

[Image: NwTTGPBathGreen.jpg]

The requisite overhead shot:

[Image: NwTTGPOverhead.jpg]

Thank you to everyone who came up with this Contest and will be Judging... but thanks, most of all, to everyone who has shared their vision for this space! {especially thank you to Ninja for the advice on my pictures - I really hope these are better!}

Well... I don't know why the pictures aren't showing... hmmm... loaded to photobucket (sub album of main album for this contest), copied DIRECT link and pasted to the post... Help anyone? I'm more than happy to redo them all so they show... just don't seem to know how to do it. Sadsmile

Nevermind... I just copied the links... didn't add a photo. Will fix asap.
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing Brave
Lhonna ....? Its totally great! The bedding and the cushions fit perfectly together. The little Details like the ballerinas on the wall or the slippers under the dresser complete the Room. You´ve pay attention to everything. Just Wow! Yes

Szanne7000
Now i can see your pics! Your little Room is very charming, great details! But Heidy : The Angle of your pics are disadvantageous, you cannot see the full potential of your room! If you have diffuculties to take pics just look in the Signature of the Forummods, there is always a link how to make better Pictures!

Edit: How to take better Pictures

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ninja Unicorn for this post
Received Awards:
HoarderWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterThank MachineBirthday WisherBeing BravePrize DonatorSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyDesign StylerLandscapes GalorePhotographer of the WeekCopy CatEA are you kidding?Color Lover
(07-15-2011, 07:13 AM)Ninja Unicorn Wrote: Lhonna ....? Its totally great! The bedding and the cushions fit perfectly together. The little Details like the ballerinas on the wall or the slippers under the dresser complete the Room. You´ve pay attention to everything. Just Wow! Yes

Szanne7000
Now i can see your pics! Your little Room is very charming, great details! But Heidy : The Angle of your pics are disadvantageous, you cannot see the full potential of your room! If you have diffuculties to take pics just look in the Signature of the Forummods, there is always a link how to make better Pictures!

Edit: How to take better Pictures

Ninja... I will take you up on that suggestion... sigh... my hands don't work well anymore (due to cervical spinal cord compression) and trying to get the mouse to give me the angle I want is challenging... No Excuse - just the facts... lol

I will see what I can do with the help from that thread.
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing Brave
It's so nice to see new forum members such as yourself jump right into the forum's acitvities Szanne7000!

Modenote: I do want to kindly remind you that we ask members to not double post on this forum. More posts in a thread (or on the forum in general) slow the forum down. Next time please edit your previous post instead of making a new one.
[Image: DWSig.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Phyre for this post
Received Awards:
Retired ModeratorSending LoveNew FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyFeedbackerPrize DonatorBirthday WisherDonatorTutorial WriterChallenge HostLS Extra StafferStir CrazyWish Fulfiller
Lhonna - I really like the use of the ottoman as a table between the two comfy chairs and the use of the table cabinets in the bedroom and bathroom.

szanne7000 - the mirror on the bedroom wall is a nice touch and I like the wallpaper choice.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss