Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Triple Trouble: Round 1 [Closed - Results published]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Triple Trouble: Round 1 [Closed - Results published]
Very nice use of fabrics, colors, and very well done furniture arrangement! Way to go Speechless!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to szanne7000 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing Brave
Clap to everyone before me; I didnt get bored with anybodies entry!!
Oh well... here is mine :]
[Image: 2uidjz8.jpg]

[Image: m0jdy.jpg]

[Image: 2jczfwy.jpg]

[Image: 2mgx38.jpg]

[Image: 126b6us.jpg]

[Image: rm5q1x.jpg]
Received Awards:
Being BraveSound of MusicChild FriendlyDorm CrazyCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionSmall QuartersDine out
A lot of firsts for me -- first contest, first time using photobucket - I didn't look at the other entries before I did mine, and now that I have looked, I feel a bit amateurish. I almost didn't upload after seeing everyone's beautiful rooms. The bath is pitifully bare, but Grandpa wanted it that way, since the bedroom is sort of frilly.

[img][Image: Screenshot-31-1.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Screenshot-34.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Screenshot-36.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Screenshot-42.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Screenshot-39.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Screenshot-33-1.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Screenshot-38.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Screenshot-37.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Screenshot-43.jpg][/img]

Received Awards:
Being Brave
Welcome to the forum! Hi Very brave of you to jump right in! Your room is looking lovely! I really like the bedspread! Smile

On another note though, I need to ask you to please resize your pictures to 800px wide Smile
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
I will try to figure out how to do that - I'm just happy the photos showed up at all, since I don't know what I'm doing. I'm an old great-granny (My user name Nathan Aron is one of my grandsons), but I'll try to keep up with you young whippersnappers and do it right next time. Blush I had a heck of a time with the camera angle thingie too. It just kept jumping all over the place, and I had to take away free will from that silly sim in the house to keep her out of the shots.

I love the beamed ceilings. That comes with an EP, I suppose, and I have only base game. You people are so creative - I love it!
Received Awards:
Being Brave
Aaww, I'm sure you'll do fine! If in doubt, you can always click the links I have in my signature with some advice on taking pictures and such Smile

As for the beams, those are custom content which a lot of us are addicted to! If you need any help in finding any of those cool things, we have a great "where can I find" forum where you can post things you're looking for and we'll help you in any we can!

There should be a resizing option in photobucket but in my experience, it doesn't always seem to work. The easiest way would be for you to resize your pictures in a photo editing program to 800px wide first and then upload them to photobucket. Smile
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
Ms. Great Granny... you did a wonderful job... I, too, am a terrible picture taker... However, the links provided a lot of exceedingly useful how-to's on taking pictures.

I use Paint to resize my photos, before uploading to photobucket. (I didn't even know I could resize them there...)

Love those Curtains!!!
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing Brave
I debated on whether to enter or not and decided to jump in (despite the intimidating competition). This is my first contest so constructive criticism is very welcome Smile Heidy

[Image: 29gc54.jpg]

Carol and Ned were overjoyed about moving in with their daughter, son-in-law and three toddlers. However, the couple wasn't going to commit to the move without bringing a few choice possessions along...at least where Ned was concerned.

Though Carol tried to hide the "useless pieces of rubber," Ned scavenged them from their home and proudly hung them on the wall of their new room (eccentric trait). Carol wasn't without her squabbles with moving either, and demanded a floral pattern for the walls, though Rachel much preferred stripes. Both parties were happy when Michael suggested that the bathroom be stripes and the bedroom floral patterned.

[Image: 2jb5c87.jpg]

[Image: 2vucxsp.jpg]

Since Ned is a little on the forgetful side (absent minded trait again), he keeps a journal next to bed to write down anything he might want to remember before he goes to sleep.

[Image: v8itc.jpg]

Hopefully in the near future, Carol will be able to sneak Ned's collection off of the wall in their bedroom and into the garage...

[Image: 152jbrb.jpg]

What began as a place to hold recipes for Carol (natural cook trait) became a place to hold random odds and ends collected from family over the years. Namely post cards and photographs, as well as the odd recipe. It was Ned's idea (absent minded trait), but Carol thought it was a good one so agreed (family oriented trait).

When they were shopping for furniture for their new room, Carol and Ned found an excellent, long ottoman to act as seating in their room. However, Carol's recent back problems called for a more substantial chair in the room as well.

[Image: lcfx5.jpg]

The small bathroom didn't allow much space for odds and ends, but Carol did manage to get the chair she wanted next to the tub. "You never know when you may need to take a breather at my age," she explained to her daughter after getting quizzical looks.
Received Awards:
New FriendSending LoveBirthday WisherCopy Cat
This is style is a bit of a stretch for me, I hope I got right. I did 4 different versions and then spend the week debating between them, but as the deadline is tomorrow I must make decision... so, here it goes. Heidy as always

Tour of the bedroom:
View as you enter the room. You may notice that there are a lot of toys scattered throughout the room. Carol and Ned love collecting and in some case making toys and stuffed animals for the triplets.

[Image: web.jpg?ver=13110483790001]

Carol & Rachel had a ball hunting through antique stores and flea markets looking bits and pieces to use in the room.

[Image: web.jpg?ver=13110483970001]

[Image: web.jpg?ver=13110484120001]

[Image: web.jpg?ver=13110483880001]

The only things that Ned and Carol brought from their home were their reading chairs and...

[Image: web.jpg?ver=13110484260001]

an old radio.
[Image: web.jpg?ver=13110484050001]

Bath:

During the renovation of the bath they discovered wonderful old wood beams and they decided to leave them exposed.

[Image: web.jpg?ver=13110484190001]

Rachel was not at all sure that they should put in a tub worrying that it might not be the safest choice for her parents, but Carol insisted that she & Ned were not that far gone that they couldn't be trusted. The compromise was that sturdy rails would be added.

.[Image: web.jpg?ver=13110484390001]

[Image: web.jpg?ver=13110484330001]

Overview of Room:
[Image: web.jpg?ver=13110483710001]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveFeaturedLlama DesignerDonatorContest WinnerClock RacerPet PersonTime TravellerCopy CatDeck the HallsEA are you kidding?Small QuartersPhotographer of the MonthColor Lover
First I want to say I think you've all done great and I wish everyone good luck! Bear cheer
I think it's great to see so many people participating! The competition is so fierce and it is almost intimidating to enter. I feel sorry for the lovely mods who are judging so 500hugs to each and everyone of you Bear The contest is great and I'm so excited to see what comes next! Thank you for yet another lovely contest and wow, look at the PP! Inlove

This contest is very challenging for me but after a lot of doubts and frustration I managed to get something done. This is way beyond my comfort zone but I figured I might just as well take a shot at it. So this is me taking a huge step into the land of unknown. I hope you like it. Bow

Bedroom
[Image: Bedroom10.jpg]

[Image: Bedroom11.jpg]

[Image: Bedroom8.jpg]

[Image: Bedroom7.jpg]

[Image: Bedroom1.jpg]

Bathroom
[Image: Bathroom8.jpg]

[Image: Bathroom6.jpg]

[Image: Bathroom2.jpg]

Overview
[Image: overview.jpg]

Bear
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss