Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Triple Trouble: Round 2 [Closed - Results published]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Triple Trouble: Round 2 [Closed - Results published]
[Image: TTround2.jpg]

Decorate room "B" for the whole family

Sunset Valley, a house close to the sea... It was self-evident that the style should be coastal! A fresh look reflecting the sea, the beach, the seagulls; that's what Rachel and Michael are looking for. But not only that! The living room should be a room where everyone should feel comfortable; a nice room for everyone to gather in and have a good family time, even the three toddlers should enjoy playing there! Yet, ladies and gentlemen, the room had such gorgeous dark hardwood floor that the Woodwards insisted on keeping it!

Minimum requirements:
  • Dark hardwood floor
  • Seating for at least 7 people
  • 1 TV
  • 1 stereo

Style: Coastal (make sure to check out the link)

Deadline: 26th July 22.59 GMT
[+] 2 users say Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
WOOOHOOO! cheer
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
I have one teensy question, is it ok to change windows into doors or is that a no-no?
[Image: awesims-sig.jpg]
Received Awards:
Great GardenerFreelancerPhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveDonatorGold StafferSound of MusicWish FulfillerPrize DonatorMini MeLayouterSilver Staffer
Eeee this round should be fun to watch!
It's all about the scabs, guns and peanut butter
Received Awards:
Challenge HostPrize DonatorHoarderFeedbackerSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherDesign StylerSending LoveRetired StafferRetired ModeratorNew FriendSound of Music
d'oh, sorry seb, lol
[Image: awesims-sig.jpg]
Received Awards:
Great GardenerFreelancerPhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveDonatorGold StafferSound of MusicWish FulfillerPrize DonatorMini MeLayouterSilver Staffer
Beautiful entry Protectron! We've used a very similar color scheme . . . here is my entry for round 2. I am originally from coastal New England - Beachy/coastal looks evoke an almost knee jerk reaction from me so this was more a challenge to not be New England cliche! Feedback is welcomed and good luck everyone!

moderatornote img removed because eric's photobucket got hacked

you can juuuust see the ipod dock on the shelves . . .

moderatornote img removed because eric's photobucket got hacked
Nothing lasts forever . . . except poetry readings
Visit my CCBlog / InfoBlog / Twitter / In5piration.b / {braces}
[+] 1 user says Thank You to baufive for this post
Received Awards:
Tutorial WriterTreasure HunterTech SuportBeing BraveBirthday WisherDonatorWish FulfillerSmall QuartersSending LoveCarebearWCIF Master
Pro: Very nicely done. I think the family would be quite at home in your living room. It is very bright, airy and inviting, and I like how you didn't put emphasis on the TV. The toys scattered all over the place are a really nice touch!

Bau: Interesting layout, and I LOOOOOVE how you used the under the stair shelves to add storage space around the room. It's definitely a useful way to store, and more importantly, hide all those toddler toys. I really like it.
[Image: MarchPOTM.jpg]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to admiralxapple for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveSending LoveSmall QuartersCopy CatPet PersonBased in FictionPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?Featured
My game was being a horrible pain in the derrière so I'm posting now before I throw my computer out of the window.

First up, the overview.

[Image: contest2_round2_new_01.jpg]

Little seating area by the window right next to the kiddie corner. Enjoy the view while keeping an eye on the toddlers.

[Image: contest2_round2_new_06.jpg]

[Image: contest2_round2_new_04.jpg]

Rachel found that lovely wicker lamp on SimBay and thought it would fit the room like a charm.

[Image: contest2_round2_new_05.jpg]

One arch was replaced by a patio door as Ned felt it was too draughty in Winter. Some extra storage was added underneath the relatively child-friendly stairs.

[Image: contest2_round2_new_03.jpg]

[Image: contest2_round2_new_07.jpg]

The ladies of the house went a little overboard with the pillows.

[Image: contest2_round2_new_09.jpg]

[Image: contest2_round2_new_10.jpg]

The tv area and some handy storage space. The violin is waiting patiently for Johanna's virtuoso skills to kick in.

[Image: contest2_round2_new_08.jpg]

[Image: contest2_round2_new_02.jpg]

edited : dreamed my windows were all wrong (don't ask) so I changed them and took new pictures
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
Please excuse me while I babysit this thread!

Dee: Very beachy and nautical at the same time. I really like the under-the-stairs shelving unit, and the coffee table.
[Image: MarchPOTM.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to admiralxapple for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveSending LoveSmall QuartersCopy CatPet PersonBased in FictionPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?Featured
My post apparently didn't go through earlier but Dee that room is beautiful!!!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mittythekitty for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSending LoveBirthday WisherCopy Cat

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss