Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Triple Trouble: Round 2 [Closed - Results published]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Triple Trouble: Round 2 [Closed - Results published]
Wow 3 gorgeous entries already. Can you all stop it now because judging it too hard! giggle
Received Awards:
Retired StafferVery helpfulThank MachineWCIF MasterTreasure HunterChatty CathyPrize DonatorSending LoveHoarderTutorial WriterBirthday WisherSilver StafferI DoSmall QuartersChild FriendlyPhotographer of the WeekStorytellerRetired ModeratorPet PersonEA are you kidding?Color Lover
Pro: The lighting in your entry is really amazing. I love the toys on the stairs!
Baufive: I love the blue and yellow walls Smile I also really like the mismatched chairs!
Dee: The angles of your shots are really good! I also love the color scheme!

Now for my entry, I hope this don't look too edited, I just tried brightening up the pictures a bit because my pictures looked too dark.. Some pictures had the light turned on (set to flame) that's why some are yellowish.

overview
[Image: Screenshot-4.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-132.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-13.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-5.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-142.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-7.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-152.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-12.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-15.jpg]
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to lylim6 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
Very,very nice,lylim6!
Love it!
[Image: 34hgsd5.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Adiboo for this post
Received Awards:
Sending LoveBeing BraveBirthday WisherWCIF MasterTreasure HunterPhotographer of the WeekCopy CatColor Lover
Apparently we're all having a love affair with those under-stairs shelving!! Both Dee and Lylim6 - your rooms look huge by comparison to my own - they appear to have a playable footprint! Kudos

Dee - the blond woods really warms up the space and I love that teal color on the wall. LOVE that you included a wood burning stove for those cold coastal nights!

Lylim6 - I love that paneling on the walls - your use of those shelves is especially clever to me - I had to think a moment about where they came from! Love the use of 'worn' textures : )
Nothing lasts forever . . . except poetry readings
Visit my CCBlog / InfoBlog / Twitter / In5piration.b / {braces}
[+] 2 users say Thank You to baufive for this post
Received Awards:
Tutorial WriterTreasure HunterTech SuportBeing BraveBirthday WisherDonatorWish FulfillerSmall QuartersSending LoveCarebearWCIF Master
Bau : Love your room! I can see those under the stairs shelving things are quite popular giggle But I really love your style and the storage space you created and the color scheme! I could totally hang out in that room and be very happy!

Ly : Very beachy, bright and airy! Really like the worn furniture you used.
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
Protectron, I love the fact that you didn't want to make a TV the centre of the room and put a frame to camuflage it. Colors, furniture and beams work so well together! I really like it! Wink

baufive, your pics always amaze me. That a little bit worn look looks amazing and makes wonderful atmosphere. You have a + from me becouse you used so many deco items. Love clutter! giggle

Dee, that room is incredible! It's simple, not too cluttered, perfect living room for a big family with lot of space on floor for triplets to play. The big windows with beautiful view on the ocean and lighthouse are the perfect addition Smile

lylim6, your room screams "beach"!! Everything here is perfect: layout, schabby chic furniture and those panelled walls. I love the tree bench with tv and all perfect matching clutter. Bravo! Clap

And now.... My entry Wink

First, the sitting area. This is the place, where all family spend their time together: watching tv, listening to music, chatting and having great time.

Rachel wasn't very into white sofas, but she simply put a white covers on them. She can easily wash them, when kids put on them their fingers smeared with chocolate Wink Also, with so many kids, young parents don't have too much time for watching their fav movies, so Rachel decided to buy tv with small screen. There are more important things in life than huge plasma! Wink

[Image: 1-1.jpg]

[Image: 12-1.jpg]

[Image: 11-1.jpg]

[Image: 9-1.jpg]

This is Carol's fav place in whole room. She loves sitting on that sofa and admire ocean view. When the cold wind blows from the ocean, she hide under warm wollen blanket.

[Image: 10-1.jpg]

[Image: 3-1.jpg]

This is the nook for kids. They spend almost whole days here. Rachel put a worm rug on the floor, so kids won't get cold. There are also few cushions. When kids go to bed, Rachel or Michel just put all the toys inside the rattan basket.

[Image: 7-1.jpg]

Carol loves to sit here and read her fav romance books. She can have an eye on kids while they playin in their corner.

[Image: 2-2.jpg]

And overview:

[Image: 13-1.jpg]

[+] 4 users say Thank You to Rubika for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherRetired StafferNew FriendBeing BraveTreasure HunterRetired Moderator
Rubika, Rubika, Rubika. I have only one word for you. Okay, no, two. Absolutely fabulous! Inlove
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
Rubika, I love your room! I'm a big fan of TS2 designersSmile Lots of details that I love in this entry. I also love how you explained your design Smile
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lylim6 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
Rubika - crisp, clean, and cluttered . . . very coastal casual - I love it : )
Nothing lasts forever . . . except poetry readings
Visit my CCBlog / InfoBlog / Twitter / In5piration.b / {braces}
[+] 1 user says Thank You to baufive for this post
Received Awards:
Tutorial WriterTreasure HunterTech SuportBeing BraveBirthday WisherDonatorWish FulfillerSmall QuartersSending LoveCarebearWCIF Master
Congrulations for everyone who made it. Clap

Protectron: I love the toys on the stairs. They just have to be careful not stepping on them. Very dangerous. giggle

baufive: I like your choice of fabrics. The whole room reminds me of a stormy day at the sea, wich is a nice change.

Dee: Just lovely. I like how the toys bring in pops of colour in contrast to all the blue in the room.

lylim6: Amazing as usual!!! Inlove Your tv bench is georgeous.

Rubika: Pic 7 is definitely my favourite. I like how the storage behind the couch seperates the entrance & playing area from the rest of the room.
[+] 4 users say Thank You to neoscat for this post
Received Awards:
ProofreaderNew FriendTreasure HunterStorytellerBeginner's LuckBeing BraveSmall QuartersFeedbackerColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss