- Wow, this room just oozes comfort! Very clever idea to camouflage the television -- I love that! Great seating arrangement, and I also love that you managed to fit a piano in there!
- Whoa, your room has such atmosphere and looks so real. Love the game ready to be played on the coffee table! You are awesome at mixing patterns; they all fit together wonderfully.I like how the furniture is arranged at odd angles -- it adds a lot of character to the room.
- Absolutely gorgeous! The deep blue on the walls is so inviting, and the angles of your pics are just wonderful. Great idea to add a woodburning stove! I could totally curl up on that couch to relax, eat some cookies, and watch a movie!
- Oh man. You are so good at creating these beautiful, cozy vignettes. Everything looks wonderfully weathered and homey and beachy. The whole couch arrangement with the pillows and the pig is completely charming. And wow, that last pic might just be one of my favorite Sims 3 pics ever!!
- What a beautiful room! The colors are so calming, and I love your arrangment of the furniture, creating a little separate area for play and storage. That's brilliant. I like how the little spots of red just pop.
- I love that seating arrangement! I can totally imagine the family all gathering around there to chat, read, watch a movie, or just curl up for a nap. It looks so relaxing. I also like the little touches of green you have scattered around.
- Oooh, I love the colors and soft lighting you used. I like all of the different little pods of space that the family can use -- makes it feel like a ton of space. I love the wall with all of the clocks, and the toys made by the eccentric granddaddy! :-)
- Holy cow, there are so many thoughtful details in this room! I love that your descriptions are like mini-stories about the family's history. I can really imagine them living and playing in this room. Great use of space with the separation between the TV area and play area!
- This is a lovely room; I love the clutter on the tables and the mix of calming blues and greens. I love those lantern lamps you have hanging from the ceiling! And the little nook with the stove is a great touch.
For my entry, I went with Coastal Tropical, since the location in which I placed the Stevens' lot is near the beach and nearly surrounded by palm trees. I tried to incorporate everyone's favorite colors into the room, especially the white and orange, which made me think of Finding Nemo
. :-) So that movie became my inspiration, with a little of southern California and Polynesia thrown into the mix.