Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Triple Trouble: Round 2 [Closed - Results published]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Triple Trouble: Round 2 [Closed - Results published]
Una: You know when I looked at the second picture I was like "ooo... two different wall colors... I think... maybe...?" I'm so glad you addressed that later on, so I knew I wasn't crazy. Anyways, sanity check on my part aside, I love your room. You have a lot of stuff, but it doesn't feel overly cluttered at all. The wood on the ceiling is great, overall you did a really nice job!
[Image: MarchPOTM.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to admiralxapple for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveSending LoveSmall QuartersCopy CatPet PersonBased in FictionPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?Featured
Protectron - Wow, this room just oozes comfort! Very clever idea to camouflage the television -- I love that! Great seating arrangement, and I also love that you managed to fit a piano in there!

baufive - Whoa, your room has such atmosphere and looks so real. Love the game ready to be played on the coffee table! You are awesome at mixing patterns; they all fit together wonderfully.I like how the furniture is arranged at odd angles -- it adds a lot of character to the room.

Deelightful - Absolutely gorgeous! The deep blue on the walls is so inviting, and the angles of your pics are just wonderful. Great idea to add a woodburning stove! I could totally curl up on that couch to relax, eat some cookies, and watch a movie!

Lylim - Oh man. You are so good at creating these beautiful, cozy vignettes. Everything looks wonderfully weathered and homey and beachy. The whole couch arrangement with the pillows and the pig is completely charming. And wow, that last pic might just be one of my favorite Sims 3 pics ever!!

Rubika - What a beautiful room! The colors are so calming, and I love your arrangment of the furniture, creating a little separate area for play and storage. That's brilliant. I like how the little spots of red just pop.

oumamea - I love that seating arrangement! I can totally imagine the family all gathering around there to chat, read, watch a movie, or just curl up for a nap. It looks so relaxing. I also like the little touches of green you have scattered around.

admiralxapple - Oooh, I love the colors and soft lighting you used. I like all of the different little pods of space that the family can use -- makes it feel like a ton of space. I love the wall with all of the clocks, and the toys made by the eccentric granddaddy! :-)

Breila - Holy cow, there are so many thoughtful details in this room! I love that your descriptions are like mini-stories about the family's history. I can really imagine them living and playing in this room. Great use of space with the separation between the TV area and play area!

Naitomea_Sims - This is a lovely room; I love the clutter on the tables and the mix of calming blues and greens. I love those lantern lamps you have hanging from the ceiling! And the little nook with the stove is a great touch.

For my entry, I went with Coastal Tropical, since the location in which I placed the Stevens' lot is near the beach and nearly surrounded by palm trees. I tried to incorporate everyone's favorite colors into the room, especially the white and orange, which made me think of Finding Nemo. :-) So that movie became my inspiration, with a little of southern California and Polynesia thrown into the mix.

[Image: contest018-1.jpg]

[Image: contest011-1.jpg]

[Image: contest013-1.jpg]

[Image: contest021.jpg]

[Image: contest014.jpg]

[Image: contest017.jpg]

[Image: contest019.jpg]

[Image: contest012-1.jpg]

[Image: contest020.jpg]

[Image: contest010-1.jpg]
[+] 8 users say Thank You to jenba for this post
Received Awards:
Great BuilderTreasure HunterSending LoveBeing BraveBirthday WisherDonatorTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographer of the WeekColor Lover
Jenba: I love your total departure from the traditional light blue//seafoam green of coastal decor! It's so different and yet I can still see the family relaxing here after a long day of chasing children. The shelving unit in the corner is especially cool! I never would have thought to combine different materials like that. All in all, that's an amazing entry.
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveSending LoveSmall QuartersCopy CatPet PersonBased in FictionPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?Featured
Protecton: Very nice colors, so warm and cosy. I like the idea to drop toys on the stairs!

baufive: I like the combination of different sofas and the patters you choose.

Deelightful: Lovely beach clutter you have used!

lylim6: What a lovely room!Clap I love this shabby style!

Rubika: Looks very elegant. Nice clutter!

oumamea: What huge sofa! Very creative idea!

admiralxapple: Very elegant room! As you wanted Heidy I think this interessting glasstar can not be seen very well in front of the golden mirror.

Breila: Nice Wallpaper! Looks like the children made a real mess!Smile

Naitomea_Sims: Looks very airy and friendly. I love the colors!

jenba: I love your idea with that totaly different colors. Looks very well!Clap Cool stereo!

Here are my pictures:

[Image: 1-1.jpg]

[Image: 2-1.jpg]

[Image: 3a.jpg]

[Image: 4a.jpg]

[Image: 5a.jpg]

[Image: 6b.jpg]

[Image: 6d.jpg]

[Image: 7d.jpg]

[Image: 9-1.jpg]

[Image: 10-1.jpg]
[+] 7 users say Thank You to fanieb for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendDesign StylerBeing BraveTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerColor Lover
Jenba : I just went all fangirl in the most embarrassing way! giggle That room is amazing! I love what you did with the colors! Heart

fanieb : Really like those colorful pops in the kiddie corner! It really brings the space to life. And I love that you put that "kiddie safety fence" (I don't know what it's called) on the stairs! That's a great detail!
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
Thanks, admiralxapple, Dee, and fanieb! :-)

fanieb - Wow, so many cool details in this room! Like Dee mentioned, the kiddie safety fence is a great idea, and I also love the number "3" and the three bottles on the shelf in the play area. Great clutter on the coffee tables -- love the little plate of muffins! Everything looks delightfully homey and realistic.

[+] 1 user says Thank You to jenba for this post
Received Awards:
Great BuilderTreasure HunterSending LoveBeing BraveBirthday WisherDonatorTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographer of the WeekColor Lover
Shucks, I should have re-read what I had written and then I'd noticed that my entries for Admiral and Mea where cut together :s

Okay here goes:

Mea - Love the wicker furniture ... it looks very beachy and laid back and yet sophisticated at the same time.

AdmiralxApple - Oh wow, what a nice room. I love the seafoamy-colouring with the gilt/gold touches ... very high end old money Martha's Vineyard in a very cool, elegant way.

Jenba - I love that you went for the coral and jewel tones of the deep sea. Wonderful and new and oh so pretty. Love the coral walls!!!

fanieb - such a fun and comfy living room ... love the kid's guard for the stairs Smile
[+] 4 users say Thank You to Naitomea_Sims for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Pro - I love the fireplace addition to the room; it is cozy. The muted room colors along with the beams on the ceiling are lovely. The added touch of the toys on the stairs is inspired.

baufive - The shelves under the stairs and the shelving units really add to the overall ambiance of the room.

Dee - I love all the deco accents throughout the room and the iron fireplace. The dark blue with white really accents the room.

lylim6 - The sofa looks so comfy and I adore the driftwood table the TV is on. They have a bird in a cage, excellent!

Rubika - I like how you have different heights for the shades, adds a nice touch of realism. I also like your use of white as the base color with accents thrown in.

oumamea - I like your seating choice; makes me just want to flop down on the sofa and stare out the windows. I like all the different little deco accents throughout.

admiralxapple - Love the use of seafoam color as your accent color and the baskets full of toys. The carved archways are gorgeous.

Breila -The laddered shelf above the little sofa is a nice touch. The play area with the little table is adorable.

Naitomea_Sims - I really like your choice of a pale wood ceiling coupled with the hanging lanterns and all the little deco details.

jenba - I love the orange and white color combination, makes it 'pop'. The kids' play area is so cute! I really like all the greenery throughout the room.

fanieb - That wallpaper really calls to me. And what a wonderful idea to use all the little storage boxes, which I imagine are filled with toys. Gorgeous room.
[+] 9 users say Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
A kind and helpful birdie informed me that I was missing a window in my room, so I have retaken the pictures that were affected and have replaced them in my entry. Blush
Received Awards:
fanieb: Ooooo that driftwood light fixture is really cool, and I loooove that textured wall paper. Way to go with the baby gate! The kiddie corner is very cute, and I like that you allude to the triplets with your clutter. Nicely done :]
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss