Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Triple Trouble: Round 2 [Closed - Results published]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Triple Trouble: Round 2 [Closed - Results published]
First of all - thank you all for nice comments, it means a lot to me Heart

oumamea, I love the way you put couches together. Now family can invite allfriends and they still have place to easily sit Smile I also like the idea with using wicker on the furniture. It's very realistic Smile

admiralxapple, I really like the color you choose for walls, curtains and tv stand. Not exactly blue, but with nice grey addition. And the kids corner is just perfect, cool idea with scattering toys around the whole room Smile

Breila, your layout is very creative - you place the seats in very clever way. I really like how comfty your room looks, and those toys taking almost every free space give a realism to your design Smile

Naitomea_Sims, I think I know why you love walls I used giggle I love the country feel of your room. That tiled stove in the corner and ceiling lamps are beautiful. I also like the wood pattern you choose for ceiling Smile

jenba, I love your entry, becouse is so different than other ones. I love the splashes of orange. Your room looks like 5-stars hotel in exotic place with ocean view. I would love to spend my holidays there! Smile

fanieb, very clever use of cubes near windows. I like all the details - photos on the walls, gate on stairs to protect inquisitive kids from climbing on them and that bookcase in the corner! Everything match perfectly Smile

[+] 5 users say Thank You to Rubika for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherRetired StafferNew FriendBeing BraveTreasure HunterRetired Moderator
Everyone had done a great job! I've just now looked at the entries and I must say that mine is somehow different ... So criticism is very welcome Heidy

[Image: screenshot27x.jpg]

[Image: screenshot19kg.jpg]

[Image: screenshot24t.jpg]

[Image: screenshot20oa.jpg]

[Image: screenshot33v.jpg]
From time to time, cardboard and old newspapers are laid out so that the three kiddies can also be creative!

[Image: screenshot222d.jpg]

[Image: screenshot25sk.jpg]
In this corner can be told many stories to the small children.

[Image: screenshot23kz.jpg]

[Image: screenshot28hi.jpg]

[Image: screenshot36a.jpg]

Received Awards:
HoarderWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterThank MachineBirthday WisherBeing BravePrize DonatorSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyDesign StylerLandscapes GalorePhotographer of the WeekCopy CatEA are you kidding?Color Lover
Ninja, different doesn't mean worse Wink Your entry is amazing, everything is so thought-out! I love every single detail in it, starting with colors and couch with many comfty pillows, through all beautiful decoration items, ending with those cute three little stools for kids! Love, love, love it! Inlove
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Rubika for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherRetired StafferNew FriendBeing BraveTreasure HunterRetired Moderator
Hello all. As usual, I haven't gone through the thread yet to look at the entries but I will after I post my entry. So here it is. I'm very glad to be in round 2. Heidy feedback appreciated

[Image: 2gucrya.jpg]

Lots of comfy space for the family to watch tv together, chat and enjoy the fireplace on cool evenings.

[Image: sqsav9.jpg]

[Image: mraj3o.jpg]

[Image: 143oy0i.jpg]

[Image: 10pxcih.jpg]

[Image: 2814dwx.jpg]

Displaying some of their favorite items they have collected over the years.

[Image: 2ymde8k.jpg]

There is even a place for the children to play and storage under the stairs for toys.

[Image: yor9j.jpg]

[Image: 2a0nxi1.jpg]

And finally, the overhead:

[Image: 2l9o7ip.jpg]
Received Awards:
Sending LoveTreasure HunterBeing BraveDonatorChild FriendlyCopy CatEA are you kidding?Color LoverRaised from the Dead
Ninja: Your entry reminds me of a nicely renovated beach house that is still trying to keep the "beach bum" vibe. And I mean beach bum in the best possible sense. Everything has a collected over the years look which I find really interesting. Nicely done.

aprlrane: Your room is so relaxing and it's really easy to imagine the family using the room. Nice furniture choices, those couches are so plush. I really like the shade of blue you used, it's very rich and is a nice contrast to the wallpaper you used. That rug is really awesome as well!
[Image: MarchPOTM.jpg]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to admiralxapple for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveSending LoveSmall QuartersCopy CatPet PersonBased in FictionPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?Featured
Had a chance to look at all the entries. Amazing work, everyone.

Protectron: Very pretty room! It looks very inviting. It's elegant without being stuffy.

Baufive: I love the wallpaper. The colors are very nice and I love all the storage space.

Deelightful: LOL at Simbay. Ok, on to the room. It looks amazing, what else is there to say? The storage under the stairs is awesome and your coffee table is gorgeous. Great job making it look so lived-in.

lylim6: Very nice use of white with the color accents. It looks very worn yet beautiful and comfortable.

Rubika: So light and crisp. I love the colors you used.

oumamea: Nice couch! And I love the little table under the stairs for the kids.

admiralxapple: I would be proud of this room, too. You did a great job. The green is very pretty. Nice attention to detail.

Breila: Great use of clutter. It looks so lived-in.

Naitomea_Sims: Very pretty. And somehow you made it look like the room is a lot bigger than it is. Great job.

jenba: The orange is a bold choice and you pulled it off beautifully!

fanieb: Niiice! I love how each area is so distinct. And the wallpaper is just pure love.

Ninja Unicorn: You do worn-down so well and this room is no exception. Great job.

[+] 9 users say Thank You to aprlrane for this post
Received Awards:
Sending LoveTreasure HunterBeing BraveDonatorChild FriendlyCopy CatEA are you kidding?Color LoverRaised from the Dead
@Ninja Unicorn: Very nice clutter you used! Very good idea to have a creative corner for the kids and the three little chairs. I love your colors, even if the white wallpaper looks brandnew in contrast to your furniture.

@aprlrane: Looks warm and cosy. Very tidy!
[+] 2 users say Thank You to fanieb for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendDesign StylerBeing BraveTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerColor Lover
*phew* I had a blast doing this room but I'm so nervous now after looking at everyones fantastic entries!

[Image: Screenshot-892.jpg]
Overview.

[Image: Screenshot-905.jpg]
As you come into the room you can see the little area where the triplets (are supposed to Wink ) keep their toys.

[Image: Screenshot-893.jpg]
Another shot of the toy area, above are hand/foot prints and pictures of the toddlers and also some storage behind for even more toys!

[Image: Screenshot-894.jpg]
Opposite the toy area is some more storage (with three children you need storage!) and some seating.

[Image: Screenshot-902.jpg]
The side table has a little piggy bank the grandparents put their shrapnel in for the little tykes.

[Image: Screenshot-898.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-895.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-904.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-901.jpg]
The main seating area is large and comfy ... the coffee table is wicker and has rounded corners to prevent the triplets from injuring themselves.

Call me Kim Sun
Received Awards:
New FriendBirthday WisherStorytellerGreat GardenerTreasure HunterBeing BraveSending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersChallenge CrazyPhotographer of the WeekI DoEP MonsterColor Lover
Such a beautiful room, Kim! I absolutely LOVE the toddler pictures with the hand/footprint hearts underneath them. Fantastic detail!
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
@Kim: Very nice kids corner. I love the big baskets for the toys! The space under the stairs is well used. My favorite seating is the wicker sofa, looks very cosy!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to fanieb for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendDesign StylerBeing BraveTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss