Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Triple Trouble: Round 2 [Closed - Results published]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Triple Trouble: Round 2 [Closed - Results published]
WOW!!!! Everyone has such beautiful rooms! Inlove Best of luck to everyone who is participating, and good luck to the judges on trying to judge this one..... looking at the entries, it's going to be a hard one!
[Image: sig_tiki.jpg] [Image: mayPOTM.jpg]
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckPhotographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterChild FriendlyChatty CathySending LoveBirthday WisherI DoDorm CrazySmall QuartersDeck the HallsBeing BravePet PersonCopy CatSound of MusicEA are you kidding?Contest WinnerPhotographer of the MonthWCIF MasterCount Them: 1, 2, 3FeaturedEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChallenge HostEco FriendlyGreat GardenerColor Lover
Hey everyone this is your friendly 24 hours heads up on the deadline

You guys are amazingly creative! Great jobs with the room. Everyone have some really cool ideas.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 2 users say Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I love every single one of these.
Great job, and good luck!
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Taurusqueen for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendTreasure HunterColor Lover
Oh goodness the deadline is fast approaching, I better get my A into G and finish my room!
[Image: awesims-sig.jpg]
Received Awards:
Great GardenerFreelancerPhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveDonatorGold StafferSound of MusicWish FulfillerPrize DonatorMini MeLayouterSilver Staffer
Man, what a week! Not much time for the Sims, but I squeezed in time for this entry. I would love to take the time to comment on everyone's entries so far, but I just don't have the time (gosh, I think I said timte quite a bit there).

That being said, I think everyone has done a fabulous job and congrats to those who made it to the second round!

Here goes my hurried attempt!

Overview:
[Image: Screenshot-82.jpg]

Coming down the stairs:
[Image: Screenshot-84.jpg]

Seating for seven:
[Image: Screenshot-83.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-81.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-74.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-77.jpg]

Children's nook under the stairs:
[Image: Screenshot-79.jpg]

Comfy corner for reading or listening to the radio:
[Image: Screenshot-80.jpg]
[Image: aramourn.png]
Aramourn's Sims 3 Stuff
Received Awards:
Being BraveTreasure HunterSound of MusicSmall QuartersTake me Away
Here is my entry Sun
I've been ready for a long time, but had to work weekends and can only now posting it. So, there you go!

[Image: screenshot21kgo6rj5yeq.jpg]

[Image: screenshot251ad589ibszn.jpg]

[Image: screenshot441jf0xzysq29.jpg]

[Image: screenshot571zw1mfbegah.jpg]

[Image: screenshot661s7n5k04otw.jpg]

[Image: screenshot333cd7rm4xg1.jpg]

[Image: screenshot91zalyqsd72j.jpg]

[Image: screenshot710x5gsv4pqk.jpg]

[Image: screenshot174lh06zg315t.jpg]

Have a nice day bye
[Image: 34hgsd5.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Adiboo for this post
Received Awards:
Sending LoveBeing BraveBirthday WisherWCIF MasterTreasure HunterPhotographer of the WeekCopy CatColor Lover
Your last picture is not working
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Ahhh! Finally! Thought I was gonna miss the deadline, phew!

I chose to invoke the look and colour of driftwood washed up on the beach with my living room, and incorporated touches of seafoam green, sky blue, yellow & white throughout Smile I used a low line modern sofa so the views out the large windows were largely uninterrupted. I made it comfortable by adding a SLEW of cushions! The kids have their own space by the stairs, and there's plenty of space for relaxing, reading a book, listening to records, or just appreciating the view Smile

[Image: Living01.jpg]

[Image: Living02.jpg]

[Image: Living03.jpg]

[Image: Living04.jpg]

[Image: Living05.jpg]

[Image: Living06.jpg]

[Image: Living07.jpg]

[Image: Living08.jpg]

[Image: Living09.jpg]
[Image: awesims-sig.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to sixtyten for this post
Received Awards:
Great GardenerFreelancerPhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveDonatorGold StafferSound of MusicWish FulfillerPrize DonatorMini MeLayouterSilver Staffer
@Aramourn: Very nice room. I like your comfy corner, good idea!

@Adiboo: Looks very airy, real nice choice of colors. Makes it warm and cosy.

@sixtyten: So much nice clutter, looks very lived-in. I like especially the view in the garden!

[+] 3 users say Thank You to fanieb for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendDesign StylerBeing BraveTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerColor Lover
Pfeww I made it ! giggle

Well I must say everyone did an excellent job again in this round !

I thought in this family room to gather everyone favorite colors : white, brown, orange, green, and a bit of blue of course for coastal feel. I wanted it to be classic with a coastal style. It has 8 places to sit.

[Image: Screenshot-6.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-17.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2.jpg]

As Michael is a salesman, i thought he would love to have some drink in company of his father-in-law in evenings after work to relax, so I built him a bar.
[Image: Screenshot-7.jpg]

Rachel and Carol being good cookers, why not sit comfortably and eat some cakes while enjoying the tv or the view ?
[Image: Screenshot-16.jpg]

Carol loves to watch the family albums.
[Image: Screenshot-14.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-15.jpg]

Kids have their own corner, so Katherine can enjoy drawing, and the others can play with toys.
[Image: Screenshot-13.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-10.jpg]

Overview
[Image: Screenshot-21.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterChatty CathyGreat BuilderDesign StylerPrize DonatorSending LoveBeing BraveSmall QuartersPet PersonHoarderCopy CatChallenge HostSocial ButterflyWish FulfillerWCIF Master

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss