Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Triple Trouble: Round 2 [Closed - Results published]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Triple Trouble: Round 2 [Closed - Results published]
Kim: Nicely done! I really like the accent wall, storage under the stairs, and your furniture choices. (Those chairs by Sixtyten are some of my favorites). The rounded off coffee table is a very smart choice for three babies.

Aramourn: The picture coming down the stairs is really unique and interesting, and I like it a lot. Very smart idea including all of the cushions in your kids play area, and all the toys are a nice touch. Also your furniture arrangement is conducive to family chats and gatherings. Great job!

Adiboo: This room is so calm and relaxing! It reminds me of a beach cottage (duuuuuh lol) with the painted white paneling. I also like that while it is evident that children live in your space, they are not the focal point. Sometimes adults need their own space too.

sixtyten: I love love loooove that you included a walkout! And I definitely see your color inspiration... and I love the lighting of the room. It's warm and realistic without the harsh glow that usually comes out of the sims.

Zhaana: I like how your furniture does not match, because it gives the room a "I collected this" feel, which, I think, always adds a layer of history to a space. Nice job on considering the career of the husband and including a bar for him (and that definitely a cool bar)!
[Image: MarchPOTM.jpg]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to admiralxapple for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveSending LoveSmall QuartersCopy CatPet PersonBased in FictionPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?Featured
I have had these ready for a while, but been puting off posting them...I am not 100% about them...but hey ho.dntknw

Rachel and Michael had a look through some decorating magazines to find inspiration for their nautical themed living room and noticed that blue/red combo was well in fashion currently. They decided they liked it better than just going for subtle tones. After all living room is the hub of their house and something cheerful, fun and relaxing seemed to be the best choise for their family.
They changed stairs for spiral, it gave it a luxury yacht feeling and also spared some room. They created cosy and fun playing area for the children near the stairs and filled the room with bright red and blue fabrics and painted some drawers to match their theme. They loved the outcome and all family agreed the room just made them feel happy Sun

[Image: Screenshot-26.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-28.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-29.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-31.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-32.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-36.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-45.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-53.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-60.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-61.jpg]

[Image: storyblog2small.jpg]
Received Awards:
FreelancerGreat BuilderBirthday WisherBeing BraveGold StafferCopy CatRetired StafferSilver Staffer
I am verry happy to be in the 2nd round. Thank you all :D
I could just finish the room since I had no time this week. I was busy with my cousin's wedding Smile

This is my room for this round, I hope you will like it.

This is the view from the top;

[Image: 88067733.jpg]

and the others ...

[Image: 22573957.jpg]

[Image: 95915987.jpg]

[Image: 86612460.jpg]

[Image: 49840602.jpg]

[Image: 58208815.jpg]

[Image: 86405801.jpg]

and this is my favourite Smile due to the picture itself.

[Image: 98594056.jpg]

Received Awards:
Being Brave
Gesh, everyone have done such beautiful rooms. I don't have time to comment on each one but I really think they are all great. Clap

I decided to use sand and summer breeze as my inspiration.

[Image: Screenshot-27.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-12.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-13.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-17.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-14.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-15.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-19.jpg]

Overview
[Image: Overview.jpg]

Bear to everyone!
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
I'm terrible at time zones, How long until this closes?
[Image: pictureperfect_8c.png][Image: LKadas.png]
Received Awards:
FreelancerBirthday WisherTreasure HunterBeing BraveSilver StafferLlama DesignerPhotographer of the WeekRetired Staffer
in about 2 hours
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
oh boy... we'll see if i can do it!
[Image: pictureperfect_8c.png][Image: LKadas.png]
Received Awards:
FreelancerBirthday WisherTreasure HunterBeing BraveSilver StafferLlama DesignerPhotographer of the WeekRetired Staffer
I'm not sure if have 40 minutes or hour and 40 minutes left - so I'm posting what I have and may be editing until the deadline.

Since the room would be used by whole family, Rachel and Michael decided on only having one piece of heavy seating and then adding smaller comfy chairs and ottomans that can be moved around as needed. When the little ones have friends over the rockers are moved against the walls or out the hallway to give the kids more space to play. When the guests are grown ups the toys are stored in the cupboards or go back upstairs to the kid's rooms. The ottomans do double duty as seating and impromptu shelving. The chairs by the gaming table can easily be moved to the main conversation area. What you see below is the way it looks on a normal day.

1. View coming down the stairs-

[Image: web.jpg?ver=13117141770001]

Around the room - first up fairy corner (The dancing flower was gift from Grandpa Ned)

2[Image: web.jpg?ver=13117141860001]

Toddler's eye view -

3[Image: web.jpg?ver=13117141970001]

Desk - I little corner for Rachel and Michael to try to do a little work. (The zombie pencil holder was a gift from the triplets with a little shopping help from Grandpa Ned)

4[Image: web.jpg?ver=13117142050001]

Looking back across -
5[Image: web.jpg?ver=13117142120001]

Home base for the toys, but they tend to wander away often Wink

6[Image: web.jpg?ver=13117142210001]

7[Image: web.jpg?ver=13117142300001]

The checker board is the play area for Grandpa Ned & his friends to keep their minds nimble.

8[Image: web.jpg?ver=13117142390001]

Where the grown-up sit - You see Grandma Carol's needlework throughout the room.

9[Image: web.jpg?ver=13117142480001]

Overview -

10[Image: web.jpg?ver=13117141690001]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveFeaturedLlama DesignerDonatorContest WinnerClock RacerPet PersonTime TravellerCopy CatDeck the HallsEA are you kidding?Small QuartersPhotographer of the MonthColor Lover
Ufff, I hope I made in time.Whew

Sorry for no explanation text.

EDIT:
Ok, just few words about - thank you Laure for encourage. Smile
My concept was to create a room, looking a little bit as the elegant ship cabin (with all ships, sailing, fish motives) where entire family can relax, and imagine that they are sailing to the tropics paradise (or something similar).

I also wish to say, you all did amazing, totally amazing livingrooms! So many beautiful concepts, color schemes and... just wow!YesClap

[Image: beach01.jpg]

[Image: beach02.jpg]

[Image: beach03.jpg]

[Image: beach04.jpg]

[Image: beach05.jpg]

[Image: beach06.jpg]

[Image: beach07.jpg]

[Image: beach08.jpg]

[Image: beach09.jpg]

[Image: beach10.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveTreasure HunterContest WinnerBirthday WisherClock RacerFeatured
Great looking room Lhonna Clap - great color choices with blue and wood and the tropical vibe is great. I think you still have about hour to make edits if you want to add any sort of descriptive text.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Laure for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveFeaturedLlama DesignerDonatorContest WinnerClock RacerPet PersonTime TravellerCopy CatDeck the HallsEA are you kidding?Small QuartersPhotographer of the MonthColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss