Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Triple Trouble: Round 2 [Closed - Results published]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Triple Trouble: Round 2 [Closed - Results published]
Done, done, done, done, I'm finally done and just in the nick of time, thankfully.

Anyways, I went for a blue and white theme, with half panelled walls and striped wallpaper. There is a little play corner with a comfy chair for grandfatherly cuddles and storytimes, and a reading nook with a chaise for lounging, but the main focus of the room is around the centre of the room where I placed the main seating, where the family can entertain guests, have movie nights and watch embarrassing home videos.

[Image: r25.jpg]

[Image: r26.jpg]

[Image: r27.jpg]

[Image: r24.jpg]

[Image: r28.jpg]

[Image: r22.jpg]

[Image: r21.jpg]

[Image: r2floorplan.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing Brave
phew, in the nick of time. Not my best work, but I wanted to get it in before the deadline.

My more updated chic version of costal:

[Image: overview.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-14.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-15.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-16.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-17.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-18.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-19.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-21.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-24.jpg]

[Image: pictureperfect_8c.png][Image: LKadas.png]
Received Awards:
FreelancerBirthday WisherTreasure HunterBeing BraveSilver StafferLlama DesignerPhotographer of the WeekRetired Staffer
Round 2 is now closed for judging
The judges will be judging now and you should have the results within 48 hours.

Comments are still welcome but please do not edit your entry post. Not even for spelling errors.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Awesome Creativity - as expected - from all the Round 1 Winners. I have no idea how the judges are going to cull out half of these entrants to move forward for Round 3. Stupendous. Elegant. Artistic. Everyone captured it concept and executed their vision phenomenally. I've run out of adjectives. Best of Luck to All!
[+] 3 users say Thank You to szanne7000 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing Brave
Here are the score from the judges from round 2. Three judges have judged so you can get between 18 and 93 point for this round. The 13 top score people went on to round 3.

84 jenba*
82 Zhaana
78 Lhonna*
78 Ninja Unicorn*
77 Lylim6
76 Protectron*
75 Sixtyten
75 Deelightful
75 speechless*
74 admiralxapple
73 Laure
73 Kimjimbob
73 Adiboo

72 Rubika
70 fanieb
70 oumemea
69 Saprophyte
67 Naitomea_Sims
67 404filenotfound
65 Madartist
64 Lkadas
63 Baufive
62 Aramourn
59 Breila
58 aprlrane

NB. Those of you with a * next to your name picked up a bonus point from the judges.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 7 users say Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Congrats to all of you who made it to the 3rd round Clap I am looking forward to see your entries. Good luck to all of you. Yes
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
Congratulations to you all, entries are really beautiful! Inlove
I still can't belive that I made into next round, thanks.
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveTreasure HunterContest WinnerBirthday WisherClock RacerFeatured

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss