Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Triple Trouble: Round 3 [Closed - Results published]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Triple Trouble: Round 3 [Closed - Results published]
[Image: TTround3.jpg]

Decorate the rooms "C" for the triplets as a nursery and a playroom.

After waiting for their children for so long, the Woodwards took extra care of the nursery. They didn't want to fall into the trap of the candy-like sort of deco one finds on every furniture catalogue; a style that would blend into the overall look of the house came as an evidence: informal and elegant. Given how fond of patterns Rachel is, she suggested shabby chic but Michael being practical said that the shabby part would not be sanitary for young children; distressed wood is all very nice but something more hygienic is all even nicer! So shabby chic yes but more chic than shabby!

Minimum requirements:
  • Dark hardwood floor
  • 3 cribs
  • 1 Changing table (don't have to be functional ingame)
  • 3 toys

Style: Shabby Chic (make sure to check out the link)

Deadline: 2nd August 22.59 GMT
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Round Three is Now Open

The judging is not done yet but you can start working on the room while waiting! If you don't make it to this round, don't forget you can still post in the Just for Fun thread!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Ooh, tough one, hope I made it to the third round and than let's see how to manage this baby :P
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
Those who made it through are very welcome to post their entries now Smile
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
Thanks so much for letting me advance to round three! Really not expecting to get past round 1 Smile
I truly hate doing nurseries, and this is my first attempt at designing one. Hope you like it!

[Image: Screenshot-18.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-4.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-5.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-6.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-19.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-21.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-23.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-17.jpg]

[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
Is so beautiful! I really love the wall! looks magical hahaha Rofl
I don't believe you hate doing nurseries, doesn't look like Shake
... because L O V E is the M O S T valuable thing in L I F E !
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall Quarters
Congratulations to everyone that made it into round 3. I can't wait to see the amazing entries coming.

lylim6: What a way to start. That is gorgeous!
Received Awards:
Sending LoveTreasure HunterBeing BraveDonatorChild FriendlyCopy CatEA are you kidding?Color LoverRaised from the Dead
What a wonderful, wonderous nursery, Lylim Smile Beautiful Smile

Congratulations to the round two winners.
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Congratulations to everyone who made it to round 3 and good luck! Smile

I'm sad to say that after various crashes, I've lost access to all of my saved games. These pictures are actually preview images I took for myself but they're going to have to do. I wasn't finished but I really don't want to start over again and I also don't want to drop out. So, yeah, this is it.

Rachel and Michael decided, with an eye to the future, to give the smaller room to Edward and the bigger one to his sisters. This way, they can adjust the rooms as the toddlers grow older instead of doing a complete overhaul.

Overview.

[Image: contest02_round3_01.png]

Rachel found these lovely matching cribs at a garage sale and was stunned to see what a lick of paint could do. Carol uses the rocking chair to read the girls to sleep at night.

[Image: contest02_round3_02.jpg]

[Image: contest02_round3_03.jpg]

The lovely wicker toy trunk in the corner was another one of Rachel's finds on SimBay.

[Image: contest02_round3_04.jpg]

[Image: contest02_round3_05.jpg]

[Image: contest02_round3_06.jpg]

The arch was replaced by a door that in future will ensure Edward gets plenty of privacy away from his sisters.

[Image: contest02_round3_07.jpg]

The lamp on the end table also came from a garage sale. Carol merely made a lovely patchwork lampshade for it.

[Image: contest02_round3_08.jpg]

[Image: contest02_round3_09.jpg]

[Image: contest02_round3_10.jpg]
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
Nice entries guys!

Lylim, from your nursery you would not tell you hate to decorate them hehe! I think it looks great, I especially love the mural, very cute!

Deelightful, that is such a cute room! I love that you chose to place the boy in the other side and make the room in 2 halfs. Well done!
Assitant Chief Editor, Head of Photography, layouter
Sims 2| Sims 3

Take better picturesHow to post imagesForum Rules

livingsims@leckerrezepte.de
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ankuuh for this post
Received Awards:
PhotographerLayouterPhotographer of the WeekHoarderLS Extra StafferOrganizerChallenge HostWriterGold StafferBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?JudgecornSmall QuartersSilver StafferColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss