Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Triple Trouble: Round 3 [Closed - Results published]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Triple Trouble: Round 3 [Closed - Results published]
I love your nursery especially the objects on the ceiling.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to kiki264 for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTreasure HunterBirthday WisherSound of MusicDorm CrazyLlama DesignerBased in FictionBeginner Builders
Wow, I really won't mind if I lose. All entries are amazing!
Jenba, I really really love the playroom! Those lanterns just look so amazing!
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lylim6 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
Jenba - your nursery is adorable! I love the hanging lanterns and balloon in the play room.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Oh. WoW. Jen. That is one classy chabby chic nursery.

I don't think I want to be your friend anymore... green is not a colour that sits well on this complexion Wink
[Image: lilynl.png]

[Image: LilysSimanticsHeader600.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Lilymayrose for this post
Received Awards:
Great BuilderGreat GardenerThank MachineTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherPhotographer of the Week
First of all beautiful Sun entries everyone, looking at them I wonder why i bother posting at all as cant compete with them in the first place Thinking

The parents had a good old think before getting to work in those two rooms. They both agreed to put girls in one room and Edward in another as in years to come it would happen anyway, and why confuse the children however old their are by moveing them around later. They also agreed that until later in their lives the only separation to the rooms would be some curtains to add tiny bit of privacy.
They decided to choose white as a base color and add some lighter green and pink as accent. Rachel bought fabrics and all the cushions, curtains and matching accesories were her own work. While Michael worked on furniture to give it that shabby but more chic look and make them match with the light green and pink.
Girls also got a lovely tea corner to have teddy bear picnic with their teddies, which ended up being their favourite of all.

[Image: Screenshot-2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-5.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-7.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-9.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-11.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-15.jpg]

The changing mat is on top of this chest of drawers, it is home-made changing unit.

[Image: Screenshot-68.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-70.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-71.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot.jpg]
[Image: storyblog2small.jpg]
Received Awards:
FreelancerGreat BuilderBirthday WisherBeing BraveGold StafferCopy CatRetired StafferSilver Staffer
That's absolutely beautiful, speechless! I love the soft colors and the bears situated around the tea table! Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to jenba for this post
Received Awards:
Great BuilderTreasure HunterSending LoveBeing BraveBirthday WisherDonatorTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographer of the WeekColor Lover
Finally, my entry is ready.
It is hard to follow the style when favorite colors are orange and green.
I'm not happy with it, but ...
Here we go ...

[Image: screenshot1316ujiydh3ko.jpg]

[Image: screenshot271w1rvb0u9m3.jpg]

[Image: screenshot51zpinl8xq7m.jpg]

[Image: screenshot671av5hsrnmel.jpg]

[Image: screenshot104y8rni2aml0.jpg]

[Image: screenshot791bvcfnk12l8.jpg]

[Image: screenshot201vr18jbchag.jpg]

[Image: screenshot331td3uejlpf4.jpg]

[Image: screenshot1i9ure0kbam.jpg]

Have a nice day!!!
[Image: 34hgsd5.png]
Received Awards:
Sending LoveBeing BraveBirthday WisherWCIF MasterTreasure HunterPhotographer of the WeekCopy CatColor Lover
Well i finally did it quickly as I didn't have time..(and I just realized that I mixed up in my head the colors of the toddlers ... ahh but i'm now lazy to change all the colors of the rooms so toddlers will have to be happy with that, hoping they'll forgive me Thinking )

It was tough, I generally never decorate nurseries, I don't like kids in RL so why bother in the sims of toddlers ? giggle I don't think my entry looks enough shabby, I've never did a shabby room before so i don't know. dntknw I think my entry is so bad compared to others. Bigsmile
But I tried to stick with a colorful and shabby style in this nursery.

[Image: Screenshot-18.jpg]

Carole wanted a beautiful rug in each rooms and Michael pitched a wonderful tent in the room so their beloved toddlers can dream, sleep there on pillows.

[Image: Screenshot-6.jpg]

Katherine can draw and hang her beautiful scribbles on the wall, then Johanna can "virtuosoly" play drums and xylophone. What a noisy and lively nursery you might say !

[Image: Screenshot-8.jpg]

Of course Rachel and Ned brought their final touch, with a rocking chair and an old chest.

[Image: Screenshot-13.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-19.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-7.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-12.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-4.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterChatty CathyGreat BuilderDesign StylerPrize DonatorSending LoveBeing BraveSmall QuartersPet PersonHoarderCopy CatChallenge HostSocial ButterflyWish FulfillerWCIF Master
Posting this in a bit of a rush, I fear I didn't have time to really do the theme justice. From looking at the entries directly above I a bit embarrassed to post mine.

( If I get a chance I'll post a bit more description later.)

Rachel decided to keep the colors gender neutral, using a soft green and orange rather than blue and pink. She fully indulged her love of patterns by using several on the walls and the cribs. She placed a couple comfy chairs so both she and Michael could be comfortable during storytimes and added a chaise to the play area in so one of them could sleep there if the any of the triplets were ill.

1. As you enter the room - [Image: web.jpg?ver=13123091530001]

2. Turning toward sleeping area -

[Image: web.jpg?ver=13123091560001]

[Image: web.jpg?ver=13123091600001]

[Image: web.jpg?ver=13123091680001]

[Image: web.jpg?ver=13123091710001]

Turning back toward play area

[Image: web.jpg?ver=13123091750001]

[Image: web.jpg?ver=13123091780001]

[Image: web.jpg?ver=13123091820001]

[Image: web.jpg?ver=13123091860001]

[Image: web.jpg?ver=13123091890001]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveFeaturedLlama DesignerDonatorContest WinnerClock RacerPet PersonTime TravellerCopy CatDeck the HallsEA are you kidding?Small QuartersPhotographer of the MonthColor Lover
Jenna you way to kind, my yaw dropped when I saw yours...lost any desire to finish mine after that..the balloons, it is so beautiful Smile
[Image: storyblog2small.jpg]
Received Awards:
FreelancerGreat BuilderBirthday WisherBeing BraveGold StafferCopy CatRetired StafferSilver Staffer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss