Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Triple Trouble: Round 4 [Closed - Results published - winner announced]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Triple Trouble: Round 4 [Closed - Results published - winner announced]
Jenba, your kitchen is adorable and like Taurusqeen say, "warm"! <3
... because L O V E is the M O S T valuable thing in L I F E !
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Karlha for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall Quarters
Wow, I am always amazed at the attention to detail you guys have in your rooms. I love them both, lots of knickknacks and clutter all beautifully placed. Ninja, your dining table setting is my absolute favorite. Nod
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Junmato for this post
Received Awards:
New Friend
Great contest idea! Smile It was a pleasure to see all the fabulous entries.

Sorry for my laziness, but I have too much to catch up, that I guess it's better to start from scratch! Smile

Ninja - That kitchen is gorgeous and the pics too. Wondeful job as always.

Jenba - Great entry too. Very cozy and invititing.

GL to both of you! Smile
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Karinilla for this post
Received Awards:
Challenge HostSending LoveNew FriendBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterDorm CrazySmall QuartersBased in FictionAnd unicornsCopy Cat
Ok, it crashed right before I was done and also RIGHT before the deadline so I had to start all over again, really stressed and not satisfied. Here it is:

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]

[Image: 7.jpg]

[Image: 8.jpg]

[Image: 9.jpg]

[Image: Map.jpg]

These are raw, unselected pics, I actually only took ten pictures and these are the ones. Normally I'd take about 40/50 but I didn't have the time. Sorry for the messy catch-up.
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
Oooh, look at all that booze giggle
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
The deadline is tomorrow at: 12th August 22.59 GMT
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I went for a more modernish Tuscan look with plenty of old details. That's the best I can describe it.
As they have little people, I wanted the kitchen to be in the proper style but one which is easy to clean, use and look after.
I think all the entries I have done so far, this one i dreaded the most, it was most alien style for me as I have never done anything so particular. However I like the outcome the most.. so i'm happy with it, hope you like it too. Sun

[Image: Screenshot-106.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-4.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-6.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-13.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-19.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-27.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-30.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-32.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-17.jpg]
[Image: storyblog2small.jpg]
Received Awards:
FreelancerGreat BuilderBirthday WisherBeing BraveGold StafferCopy CatRetired StafferSilver Staffer
Pro - Great kitchen! Love the tons of vine in there! Itwasntme

speechless - Wow! That green fits just perfectly. Tbh I am not a big fan of this kind of style/kitchens, but yours is definatly a kitchen I´d like to have. Yes
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Karinilla for this post
Received Awards:
Challenge HostSending LoveNew FriendBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterDorm CrazySmall QuartersBased in FictionAnd unicornsCopy Cat
Again just before deadline... ufff
My entry was ready yesterday, but am morning I decided to do small changes in daning area, and it took me too long. Wink
Hope you will like it.

[Image: tuscan01.jpg]

[Image: tuscan02.jpg]

[Image: tuscan03.jpg]

[Image: tuscan04.jpg]

[Image: tuscan05b.jpg]

[Image: tuscan06.jpg]

[Image: tuscan07.jpg]

[Image: tuscan08.jpg]

[Image: tuscan09.jpg]

[Image: tuscan10.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveTreasure HunterContest WinnerBirthday WisherClock RacerFeatured
Whew! This was a long tough contest, but lots of fun too! Since I'm up against the clock, I'm going to post my pics and again edit the text up till deadline. Good luck to everyone.

Rachel and Michael and inherited the big old wooden farmtable that dominates the dining room. They picked up the chairs at an estate sale for a song ---- the frames were in good shape but the seats were beyond repair. They had them redone in a muted striped fabric.

1[Image: web.jpg?ver=13131870780001]

There is enough room to pull the high-chairs up to table so the whole family can eat to together.

2[Image: web.jpg?ver=13131870980001]

Since, Rachel and Carol both love to cook, they decided to maximize the counter space. Both women can cook together without getting in each others way.

3[Image: web.jpg?ver=13131871090001]

While old brickwork in dining room was in good enough shape to leave exposed the walls in the kitchen had been patched too many times, plus Michael insisted that new wiring need to be put in which would do further damage to the surfaces. It was decided that floors and most of the wall would get new tiles.

4[Image: web.jpg?ver=13131871170001]

They found a local artist to do a custom backsplash mural for above the stove using a pic they took on their honeymoon as reference.

5[Image: web.jpg?ver=13131871580001]

Michael surprise Rachel with a new marble tabletop (perfect for rolling out pastry dough )for the old wooden table that she had been using as work bench. Under the kitchen table Rachel keeps 3 stools so that her little helpers can watch and learn about cooking ... and they also serve as extra seating for adults on occasion.

6[Image: web.jpg?ver=13131871690001]

There is also space for Michael's wine collection.

7[Image: web.jpg?ver=13131871830001]

Parting shot of the kitchen.

8[Image: web.jpg?ver=13131871960001]

Parting shot of the dining room.

9[Image: web.jpg?ver=13131872040001]

Overview

10[Image: web.jpg?ver=13131870690001]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveFeaturedLlama DesignerDonatorContest WinnerClock RacerPet PersonTime TravellerCopy CatDeck the HallsEA are you kidding?Small QuartersPhotographer of the MonthColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss