Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Great escapes [closes 3rd of October]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Great escapes [closes 3rd of October]
[Image: greatescapes.jpg]
Credit: RepulsiveDesire for the beautiful summer shot

It's summer for most of us around the world and don't we all dream ourselves away sometimes to that perfect great escape? The perfect vacation spot? Let us see (and your sim enjoy) YOUR perfect vacation spot! Create a hotel room and a community area of the same hotel, which fills our hearts with 'this' special feeling...the longing for abroad!

Pictures from this challenge will be featured in the next issue of LivingSims

Task:

Create a bedroom and a public area of the hotel (such as lobby, pool, bar, club, garden etc.).

Rules:
  • Challenge is open to both TS2 and TS3.
  • Must show a hotel room and a community area. You may show the hotel front etc of course.
  • Include up to 10 pictures. Try to take at least one detail shots. A picture with your sim, enjoying their holidays would be loved as well!
  • A back story would be nice, but not required.
  • You may enter up to 3 times.
  • Your 3 entries must show 3 different destinations. If a destination has been done by another person, you can still do it: the more versions the funnier!
  • Be Creative and have fun!

This challenge will close on the 3rd of October

Participation Gift
Zhaana has donated these two lovely patterns to the challenge!
[Image: plaid.jpg]

[Image: ring.jpg]
Received Awards:
PhotographerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherSending LoveRetired ModeratorChallenge HostSilver StafferAnd unicornsSmall Quarters
Really looking forward to everyone's entries!
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
I saw this yesterday and I thought "Wow, this is amazing!" I will definately do this one! I'm so excited! hurrah
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
Thanks for the banner and the adjustments guys...sooooo much looking forward to see the entries! Rofl
hania

Received Awards:
PhotographerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherSending LoveRetired ModeratorChallenge HostSilver StafferAnd unicornsSmall Quarters
Wow .. I guess I will be the first post Smile
This entry is a resort villa suite and resort spa ...

[Image: Screenshot-9small.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-12small.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-11small.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-15small.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-10small.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-14small.jpg]

[Image: Screenshotsmall.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-3small.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-8small.jpg]
Received Awards:
Sending LoveLayouterLS Extra StafferClock RacerCopy CatBeing BraveOn a Platter
Right! I'm packing! Who's with me?

So beautiful! Heart
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
I'm definitely with you Dee!

That is an absolutely lovely resort Eva! The choice to go with neutral colours was a very good one, and so was choosing a very light colour scheme with a few dark accents here and there. Next to making it appear more spacious and more open, it also gives the whole resort a feeling of serenity. Somewhere people can completely relax and leave all the worries of their every-day lives behind. Another great touch is your consistent choice of natural and organic materials, it fits the entire atmosphere you created and gives it a very realistic touch. This is a job very well done!

I must say I am more than inspired by this challenge. For years now I had these massive "Great Escapes: Hotel Books of...", and I have the South American and Asian editions. Whenever I open them I'm overwhelmed with the urge to either pack my bags now, or emigrate all together! They feature the most lovely out-of-the-way resort, from huts at the coast to treehouses in the middle of the jungle. Once I get my game sorted out I'm definitely participating in this challenge!
[Image: DWSig.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Phyre for this post
Received Awards:
Retired ModeratorSending LoveNew FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyFeedbackerPrize DonatorBirthday WisherDonatorTutorial WriterChallenge HostLS Extra StafferStir CrazyWish Fulfiller
EvaVonAsch, I'm with you too Dee! It looks very relaxing and I like how warm it is but inside it's cooling and great for those hot days. Well done!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
Phyre funny, i have the same book and came up with the challenge idea after browsing it once again...Wink
hania

Received Awards:
This is stunning!!! All the dark woods make it seem very tropical and serene. I especially love those chairs, the pattern is perfect!
Practically Peachy in Every Way
growing Sun Bigsmile
My Blog
My Album
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Peachy for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyChatty CathyLandscapes GaloreCarebearSending LoveBeginner BuildersBeing BraveDonatorStorytellerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersBirthday WisherParty AnimalChallenge HostBased in FictionCopy CatRetired StafferEP MonsterColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila