Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Great escapes [closes 3rd of October]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Great escapes [closes 3rd of October]
Aww thanks everyone for the LOVELY comment *blushes* ... I got that idea from all the websites I checked out looking for a honeymoon location. I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!
Received Awards:
Sending LoveLayouterLS Extra StafferClock RacerCopy CatBeing BraveOn a Platter
@ Eva: I love the way your pool looks...makes you wanna jump in right away. Also: Great job on the massage table!
I just watched this show on this amazingly beautiful hotel in Bali (I think). I took that as an inspiration to try my luck. I built one of the rooms with a seperate bathroom and a community area/bar.
Overview:
[Image: screenshot183vu.jpg]

[Image: screenshot188e.jpg]

The bedroom:
[Image: screenshot186b.jpg]

[Image: screenshot185x.jpg]

[Image: screenshot208k.jpg]

[Image: screenshot210d.jpg]

The view:
[Image: screenshot209g.jpg]

[Image: screenshot197q.jpg]

The bar:
[Image: screenshot205y.jpg]

[Image: screenshot203d.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to aneck for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayBased in Fiction
Gah! I'm drooling over here! That bedroom is absolutely amazing! And the outside space! And the view! I'm changing my flight. I'm going over there now! giggle
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
Both these entries are just gorgeous

Eva - What a posh looking hotel. I would be more than happy to have my massage done there ... on the beach! *swoon*

Aneck - I love the open air-ness of the hotel. When i was in Hawaii we always had our windows open, but this is just amazing, its like the garden is your hotel room!
[Image: RhNWB9Mh.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Eronoel for this post
Received Awards:
WriterLS Extra StafferNew FriendFeaturedContest WinnerTreasure HunterSending LovePhotographerChallenge HostPrize DonatorChallenge MasterTake me AwayBirthday WisherDesign StylerDonatorSound of MusicChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyTime TravellerAnd unicornsCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Small QuartersEP MonsterColor LoverRetired Staffer
aneck I could be happy there for a long time. I really like this open idea. Its beautiful.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not" -- André Gide
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Bitter Sweet for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveTreasure HunterSmall Quarters
incredible places everyone! really, i'm so excited to see more. i now introduce to you...

The Simtz-Carlton at Champs Les Sims

[Image: Screenshot-103.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-99.jpg]

Perched upon a bluff on the river, Simtz-Carlton is the very best in Champs Les Sims accommodations. Only 11 rooms are available at any time, allowing you to truly unwind in intimate seclusion, while still only moments from the city centre.

[Image: Screenshot-123.jpg]

Bask in perfect luxury by the large outdoor pool, or relax in a comfortable lounger...

[Image: Screenshot-127.jpg]

...or perhaps converse near a fire on the North Lawn, featuring gentle rolling hills and perfectly manicured gardens.

[Image: Screenshot-115.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-112-1.jpg]

Enter the understated and stylish lobby and be served a complimentary drink upon arrival.

[Image: Screenshot-113.jpg]

Our in-house travel managers will help you plan the perfect French experience.

[Image: Screenshot-116-1.jpg]

Our guest rooms use calming colour schemes and soft, luxurious fabrics to create a genuinely serene place to rest.

[Image: Screenshot-119-1.jpg]

All rooms feature a private, western style bathroom and a space to place your luggage.

[Image: Screenshot-118-2.jpg]

Rooms also have a sofa and art by local creators.

[Image: Screenshot-121-1.jpg]

And each room also has a balcony, complete with breathtaking views.

Room prices begin at 550 Simoleons.

We invite you to visit the incredible and magical Simtz-Carlton at Champs Les Sims to truly experience France the way it was meant to be, authentically.

[Image: 121.png]
Received Awards:
Great BuilderGreat GardenerTake me AwaySmall QuartersDeck the HallsBeing BraveFeatured
In the immortal words of my fiance, "RAD! I'm so stokered right now". The heat here in San Diego has been unbareable. I think this is a perfect idea to at least dream of escaping the heat. Will contribute tonight or tomorrow, as soon as I am finished with the 10 x 10 challenge! Heart
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall Quarters
Aneck, I love your entry! That bed and that view... really beautiful

[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lylim6 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
bschh that is stunning, I love your description too! The view is beautiful and the color scheme is fabulous. Great job!
Practically Peachy in Every Way
growing Sun Bigsmile
My Blog
My Album
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Peachy for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyChatty CathyLandscapes GaloreCarebearSending LoveBeginner BuildersBeing BraveDonatorStorytellerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersBirthday WisherParty AnimalChallenge HostBased in FictionCopy CatRetired StafferEP MonsterColor Lover
I love the hotel, it's really perfect. But if I were to give some advice, I'd definitely break up the fences surrounding the lots every couple of squares. This way it just looks unrealistic. I'd also use a more natural type of grass as the bright green doesn't really fit between the warm and pale colors of Champs-Les-Sims. But that's all Wink Great job! I bet lots of Sims will come and visit!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Protectron for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila