Your Username
Thumbs Up 
I am very curious, and I hope I am not the only one who wonders, why you chose your username. So I thought I would start this thread.

I chose my username because I had originally wanted to name myself Bitter Sweet Symphony, which has to be one of my favorite songs. Then I thought maybe that is just too long and shortened it to Bitter Sweet. I'm also a bit of an English nut, even if I write as though I only have a third grade understanding. Plays on words, oxymoron, homonyms, homophones; you name the word oddity and I am probably in love with it. So there is the short and long of it; or my username in a nutshell.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not" -- André Gide
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveTreasure HunterSmall Quarters
Oh this is a cute idea Smile

Even though I used my real first name together with the name of my TS1 & TS2 site (Una of Comhair), with TS2 I started to play Sims of the Japanese rock band Nightmare (my avatar is of the singer of said band). Japanese write the English word like this ナイトメア * in Katakana (vowel and consonant rather than word based writing system for non-Japanese words) and it is pronounced Naitomea. So basically I'm Nightmare_Sims Smile

*if you can't read this, don't worry, you just don't have the Asian language pack for Windows installed
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Originally, my username of choice was Morfhead. I chose that, because it was unique and NO ONE had it at any site I went too. After awhile of using it though, some people starting copying me, and it was being used. So I used Morphead as a back-up. Or simply when I forgot the password to Morfhead, like at MTS. I chose Morphead here, because I started getting know at MTS by this one, and didn't want confusion.
[Image: topbnrmts.png]
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendBeing BraveTreasure Hunter
Mh.... because i love Unicorns? And what is better than a Ninja Unicorn? giggle

I just love names who remain in the memory... and im really a pretty unicorn- addict... you don´t understand? Then look here:

[Image: 34qqu8h.jpg]

giggle
Received Awards:
HoarderWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterThank MachineBirthday WisherBeing BravePrize DonatorSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyDesign StylerLandscapes GalorePhotographer of the WeekCopy CatEA are you kidding?Color Lover
Hey Bitter Sweet, I also like the song Bitter Sweet Symphony, so nice choice.
Mine was a default password given to me by Yahoo many years ago. I started using it because it's unique and easily remembered.

Received Awards:
Birthday WisherTreasure HunterBeing BraveDonatorChild FriendlyCopy Cat
My user name was chosen because I like to play the Sims a lot. Recently though someone ask me did I come up with the name because of "Camelot". I like that the name has two different meanings.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterLlama DesignerSending LoveDesign StylerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyDorm CrazyDeck the HallsCopy CatColor Lover
Aw, darn, I'm so deadly boring! Sandy is my name, and ATS is the acronym for my Sims site (Around The Sims). *rolleyes*

Love your comic, Ninja Unicorn! It's to die for! giggle
Received Awards:
New FriendFeedbackerTreasure HunterDonatorTake me AwayPrize DonatorLlama DesignerBirthday Wisher
Well, I started using the name mrmisconception at some skeptic websites that I go to and that was too long for here, so I shortened it to mrmiss. I'm mrmisconception almost everywhere else so if you see that name it's probably me.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
Well, put simply, Amy is my first name, and Renee (pronounced reh-nay) is my second. The phonetic combination is amynay, or amyynayy, because I felt like it Smile
Story Teller
Essay Writer
Spell Checker
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendBeing BraveBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterSending LoveChatty CathyBeginner BuildersLlama DesignerFeedbackerChallenge HostSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3
My first name is Sarah and my middle name is Jone. My nickname was SJ, which seemed so boring, so I spelt it out to esjai. And I use it everywhere I go. I've never run into another one.
-------------------------------
[Image: Affiliatebuttonmedium.jpg]
Click banner to go to my blog
Received Awards:
Chatty CathyTutorial WriterBeginner's LuckChallenge CrazyNew FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyHoarderStorytellerGreat BuilderFeedbackerBeginner BuildersSending LoveBeing BravePrize DonatorRetired StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Challenge RocketeerBirthday WisherParty AnimalTime TravellerDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy Cat

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is going on with forums and the Sims in general? kitkat 1 182 08-06-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: cari4003
  Best gift received and given macthekat 8 2,583 04-14-2016, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Eronoel
Its My Birthday! Cook, Bake and share! Saprophyte 34 17,765 09-20-2015, 08:56 AM
Last Post: lea-sweet