Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
60 minutes (CLOSED)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating 60 minutes (CLOSED)
Thank you for this wonderful idea, finally you can decorate some faster giggle

Wasowski your room is really something else, I like the idea with the plants and that it´s kept rather minimalistic!

Laure That's a perfect little rustic kitchen! I also think that it did not need more clutter!
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Ninja Unicorn for this post
Received Awards:
HoarderWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterThank MachineBirthday WisherBeing BravePrize DonatorSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyDesign StylerLandscapes GalorePhotographer of the WeekCopy CatEA are you kidding?Color Lover
I found this EA house in (gaah what is that city's name) B-something Bay. The house is owned by a rockstar and his writer wife. I felt that their bedroom needed to be a lot more glamours, so I went with a black and white theme with metal accents. I rather like how it turned out.

Time spend: 51 minutes

Before:
[Image: Screenshot-1155.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1156.jpg]

And after
[Image: Screenshot-1157.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1158.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1159.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1160.jpg]

I would have liked a black painting with some red accents, but I didn't have any, so I went with this one.
[Image: Screenshot-1161.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1163.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1164.jpg]

And my inspiration picture:
[Image: 193121-R4-005.jpg]
Credit: lonnymag.com
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Laure The kitchen is so beautiful, feels like a kitchen from some move. You just wanna sit there and drink that tea.

macthekat Amazing black bedroom. Love that you putted the red shoes there it relay lifts up the room
[+] 1 user says Thank You to wasowski for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekSound of MusicSmall QuartersClock RacerEA are you kidding?Color Lover
Wasowski, great idea, candles among plants looks charming.

Laure, beautiful kitchen! 60 minutes it's not much time, and I think you did great. I agree with Ninja, the amount of clutter is as it should be. Smile

macthekat It's minimalistic but ellegant bedroom. I like the small touches of gold you used here.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Lhonna for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveTreasure HunterContest WinnerBirthday WisherClock RacerFeatured
WasowskiGreat job, I love how you took the outside in.

Laure That looks great! Love the room you did, Im amazed that you did all that in 1 hour!

Mac Now that is a difference! It looks very shique. I very much would like to know where you got that furry pattern!
Assitant Chief Editor, Head of Photography, layouter
Sims 2| Sims 3

Take better picturesHow to post imagesForum Rules

livingsims@leckerrezepte.de
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Ankuuh for this post
Received Awards:
PhotographerLayouterPhotographer of the WeekHoarderLS Extra StafferOrganizerChallenge HostWriterGold StafferBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?JudgecornSmall QuartersSilver StafferColor Lover
Thank you Anke. I am pretty sure the fur pattern is from TSR. I am going to look for more fur patterns. I will link you if I find it.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Thanks!
Assitant Chief Editor, Head of Photography, layouter
Sims 2| Sims 3

Take better picturesHow to post imagesForum Rules

livingsims@leckerrezepte.de
Received Awards:
PhotographerLayouterPhotographer of the WeekHoarderLS Extra StafferOrganizerChallenge HostWriterGold StafferBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?JudgecornSmall QuartersSilver StafferColor Lover
Backwards order

Mac: I love the pops of color in your entry. Red shoes, yellow art, especially reflected in the mirror all seem much more appropriate for a Rock Star than country plaid.

Laure: Love the stone behind the stove in the arch, and the copper pots and pans. The patterns you choose really worked with the natural woods and stone in your design.

Wasowski: The contrast between the harsh cement and the lush green plants, with the candles, is very nice.
Nihil Nimus
[+] 3 users say Thank You to gotmilk for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterBeing BraveProofreaderWCIF MasterDonatorPrize DonatorLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Retired StafferColor Lover
Wasowski: Superb room! I love your inspiration. I haven't seen that many pictures of yours so far, but between this one and your entry for the 1 Bed challenge, I'm really in awe in your ability to mix indoors and outdoors stuff. It's brillant to have added all that vegetation in that room. I love your ideas!

Laure: well, you know how I'm always totally in awe by everything you make, Laure! giggle This one is pretty far from what I'd call "your style", but it's another wonder. Such a welcoming kitchen, with so lovely and realistic details. I love how those chairs work so well in that style!

Mac: I love it! It's dramatic without being too bold. Very chic!
[+] 3 users say Thank You to ATS Sandy for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendFeedbackerTreasure HunterDonatorTake me AwayPrize DonatorLlama DesignerBirthday Wisher
wasowski, that is stunning, it is great to go with minimalism if the amount of time doesn't allow us to careful choose, place and CASt the objects. I love this room!

Laure, wth? How is it possible to spend so little time on such a detailed and carefully cluttered room? I work really bad under time pressure, I think it would make me run around the room and throw the clutter random Bigsmile Great job!

Mac, I saw the first picture before carefully reading and though: that took 60 (ugly) minutes? Bigsmile But then found out it was a -before- picture xD I seriously love your room, vampire chic and classy is what I would like to call it. Just plain awesome!
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

[+] 2 users say Thank You to Protectron for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila