Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
60 minutes (CLOSED)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating 60 minutes (CLOSED)
Well here is my room. I decided to go with a kitchen since I struggle with different elements. This kitchen was kind of small so it didn't take me as long as usual. Total time spent on this room was 28.1 minutes.

[Image: Kitchen1.jpg]

[Image: Kitchen2.jpg]

[Image: Kitchen3.jpg]

[Image: Kitchen4.jpg]
Received Awards:
Sending LoveLayouterLS Extra StafferClock RacerCopy CatBeing BraveOn a Platter
Looks nice Eva! How'd you manage to do that in less than half an hour?
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Protectron for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
What a great kitchen Eva! I think you did a great job shaping the room and adding in details - and under half an hour! That is real fast! The materials you used really work well together. The painting over the stove really gives the room some punch. And I really like how you worked with the celling.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Protectron - Thanks! I guess since I kind of had an idea of how I wanted it to look it just all kind of came together. Plus, this kitchen is much smaller than the ones I usually do.

Mac - Thanks for the comments .. I love feedback! Especially good things Smile
Received Awards:
Sending LoveLayouterLS Extra StafferClock RacerCopy CatBeing BraveOn a Platter
@wasowski: Very romantic room you create!
@Laure: Looks great! Very cosy and so much clutter in such a short time!
@Mac: What a stylish room, I love the red shoes!
@Eva: Whow so much in such a short time, real georgeous!

I tried my version of Lola Belle´s bathroom in Bridgeport in 52 minutes.
This is how it looks before:
[Image: Screenshot-348.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-349.jpg]

I want to make it more feminin and stylish for a Rockstar, like this inspiration picture:
[Image: d706e364.jpg]

And this is the result:
[Image: Screenshot-350.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-352.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-353.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-355.jpg]

Most time I spent on looking for fitting pictures, sadly I can´t find in my downloadfolder what I want.dntknw
Received Awards:
New FriendDesign StylerBeing BraveTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerColor Lover
EvaVonAschyou You manage to do much in just 28 min, its amazing. And the kitchen its realy beutiful every thing fits together and the ceiling is wonderful.

fanieb you have a relay nice clean feeling going on there in the bathroom. Love that you putted the bathtub a bit higher.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to wasowski for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekSound of MusicSmall QuartersClock RacerEA are you kidding?Color Lover
Mac Gorgeous looking bedroom, who knew black & white check could look so sexy! Clap

eva Lovely kitchen very bright and welcoming - love the shots of color the paintings you added

fanieb Great bathroom - very clean and bright and the pops of purple and artwork give a cheery punch

Thanks for the feedback @protectron yeah, kind of what I did - I just grabbed clutter as I was looking for other things - had way too much and yet I was missing a couple of thing I really wanted - so started deleting giggle

@Sandy Thanks, you know me too well giggle
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Laure for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveFeaturedLlama DesignerDonatorContest WinnerClock RacerPet PersonTime TravellerCopy CatDeck the HallsEA are you kidding?Small QuartersPhotographer of the MonthColor Lover
EvaVonAsch, great, full of light, kitchen and really fast decorating!

Fanieb, you bathroom looks so feminine now. I like violet colour touches and clean felling. Smile

I decided to redecorate bedroom in one of Brigeport apartaments. No scratch picture for that room, but I badly want to use this big, flowery painting near bed, so everything else should look good but not eye catching. It took me all 60 minutes, and it's still lot of things to do... I'm not fast decorator for sure, but it was fun and for the first time I didn't spent hours in CAS.giggle

Before:
[Image: 60bedroom01.jpg]

[Image: 60bedroom02.jpg]

[Image: 60bedroom03.jpg]

And after:
[Image: 60bedroom04.jpg]

[Image: 60bedroom05.jpg]

[Image: 60bedroom06.jpg]

[Image: 60bedroom07.jpg]

[Image: 60bedroom08.jpg]

[Image: 60bedroom09.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Lhonna for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveTreasure HunterContest WinnerBirthday WisherClock RacerFeatured
I think it looks very good! I like the way you took the colours from the painting and made them work in the room. I think you got an impressive amount of detail in there for a 60 minute makeover. You turned a very sparse and masculine room into a beautiful feminine room.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
wasowski, that 1st picture looks really good. I almost thought it was the inspiration picture Smile
Laure, wow! I can never do anything as amazingly detailed as that. I'm really amazed it only took you 60 minutes Smile
mac, really cool room! You made black on black work so well..and that painting is just the perfect accent the room needed
Evavonasch, I can't believe it only took you less than 30 minutes to do a kitchen. It looks really good! I also love how you placed the sink in the island instead of the counters beside the wall
fanieb, I think your bathroom really fits Lola Belle! Really love the purple you used!
Lhonna, that bedroom looks really good!! It's just so perfectly cluttered Smile

I never got to finish my room, 60 minutes really isn't enough time for me.. My room is a disaster Smile

unfinished kitchen
[Image: Screenshot-11.jpg]

unfinished dining area
[Image: Screenshot-15.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-16.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-13.jpg]

I'm probably the slowest designer ever Smile
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
[+] 5 users say Thank You to lylim6 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila