Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
60 minutes (CLOSED)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating 60 minutes (CLOSED)
I think it looks great, especially the area with the window. The colours work very well together! It is a great idea to use textured walls since it is faster then finding a lot of wall hangings to insure that the room doesn't look empty.
Try a smaller room next time if you feel that you didn't have enough time. Another trick is to pop clutter you like for the room down on the floor as you go buy it browsing for what you are looking for. Also try working on all of the room instead of getting court up in a corner.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
That looks very, very nice might I add. Most certainly for something that was build in just 60 minutes! I love the whole atmosphere and warmth of the room. Might I ask you if you know where you got the pattern from you used on the shutters? Smile
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Protectron for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
Wasowski, that is great and so atmospheric and congrats on winning photographer of the week. Way to make a first impression!

Laure, I think you did a great job capturing the rustic look. I love the stove area with the copper pots and pans hanging overhead.

Mac, talk about taking a room from boring and un-rockstar like to bold and dramatic. Love it.

Eva, that is one adorable kitchen. Love the way you used splashes of color here and there.

Fanieb, Wow! I'm really impressed you did all that in 60 minutes. That is one extreme makeover! Looks fabulous.

Lohnna, that looks really good. In sixty minutes you managed to wake that bedroom up out of it's grey and gloomy nightmare.

Lylim6, you still made quite an impact in 60 minutes. Had you not told us it wasn't finished I never would have guessed.
Freelance Writer and Photographer
[Image: grouphugg.gif]
[+] 7 users say Thank You to Ballarose for this post
Received Awards:
Retired ModeratorCarebearWriterProofreaderContest WinnerTopic StarterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterSending LoveStir CrazyDonatorPhotographerSilver StafferBased in FictionBirthday WisherStorytellerFeedbackerCopy CatPet PersonEP MonsterEA are you kidding?
mac, thank you! I'll try your tips next time I do a room. I really do tend to focus on a corner or spot instead of the whole room
Pro, thanks! I'll just pm you later with the link. It's really hard to remember where I get patterns Smile
Ballarose, thank you! I'm kind of afraid to post those pictures Smile
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lylim6 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
wasowski - You definitely deserved POTW with that amazing first shot! It looks so incredibly real. Overall, I really love the feel of the room and how you used the colors and textures of your inspiration pic. Totally inspiring!

Laure - Wow, you created a very put-together and beautiful kitchen in such a short amount of time! It's very warm and rustic, with just the right amount of clutter.

macthekat - That is a gorgeous, stylish room, and a huge improvement over the original! I love the contrast of dark and light, and the luxurious feel to the furniture and fabrics.

EvaVonAsch - I love the white cabinets and splashes of color! Wonderful layout, too. I'm really impressed you did this in only 28 minutes!

fanieb - You absolutely nailed the effect you were going for! It's playful, feminine, and sleek -- very rock star. The black and white photos are a great addition, and I love the tub on the platform!

Lhonna - Oh what a beautiful room! I love the colors you used, and that brick wall looks so awesome contrasting with the linen fabrics. Fantastic clutter choices, too, and I love the telescope!

lylim6 - Your rooms are always so unique and fascinating to look at. You always manage to find the coolest, most realistic-looking stuff, and then you arrange and CASt it in such creative ways. There's a great feeling of nostalgia in this room, and I love looking at all the details!

I'm a horribly slow decorator myself, so as soon as I saw this challenge was open, I knew I wanted to try it! To start small, I chose a bathroom in Macthekat's Zamel House. I moved in Christopher Steel and decided on a modern, natural, and masculine design. I don't usually do modern, so this was kind of a double challenge for me.

I had a really tough time finishing in 60 minutes -- I was CASting the rug just as the timer stopped! There are so many things I would change (like I didn't get a chance to put art on the walls around the toilet), but I can always do that later.

[Image: 60bath01.jpg]

[Image: 60bath02.jpg]

[Image: 60bath03.jpg]

[Image: 60bath04.jpg]

[Image: 60bath05.jpg]

It's not the most private of bathrooms, but as Christopher was skinny-dipping in the pool while I was decorating, I don't think he'll mind so much...

And here's my inspiration pic (which helped a LOT when I got stuck):

[Image: 240785_0_8-5283-modern-powder-room.jpg]
Credit

Thanks for the fun challenge, Mac!
[+] 5 users say Thank You to jenba for this post
Received Awards:
Great BuilderTreasure HunterSending LoveBeing BraveBirthday WisherDonatorTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographer of the WeekColor Lover
@Lhonna: I like the colos you chose! Looks very good!

@Lylim: Interessting and creativ room. I like the hammrock in the corner.

@jenba: What a stylish bathroom! I had never thought someone can do this in only an hour. I´m very impressed!
[+] 3 users say Thank You to fanieb for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendDesign StylerBeing BraveTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerColor Lover
jenba that is a great room! I think the colours work great. I don't think it need to be a lot more private, because of the long garden you would need binoculars to look into the bathroom anyway.
PS: Love that you used my house!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Wasowski, I love the simplicity of it. Looks great!

Laure, rustic and realistic. Very impressive.

Mac, Ooh I love it! I love the black and the dark blue.

EvavonAsch, Very pretty and under 30min?! Clap

Fanieb, great make over! It look svery clean and modern.

Lhonna, That is gorgeous! I love how natural the colors are and how soft it is.

Lylim, That is very nice, warm and cosy! Impressive indeed.

Jenba, That looks great! I woulnd't mind having a bathroom like that

I am so impressed with everyone's work and I am so excited to try this myself. It is truely amazing how much one can do in just one hour. Cake for everyone! Cake Party
[+] 7 users say Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
Wow Jenba! I wish I could come up with something like that in 60 minutes! I don't believe that you're a slow decorator at all Smile
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lylim6 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
i'm so impressed what you all created in such a short time. awesome Happy02

i changed the abrahams-sisters bathroom in barnacle bay. i needed 53 minutes and 26 seconds

this is how it looked before i got my hands on it:

[Image: Screenshot-2.jpg?t=1313164916]

sorry, the study room is there aswell, forgot to make an extra shot of the bathroom)

in between:

[Image: Screenshot.jpg?t=1313165025]

at first i changed the wall cause having such a big hallway is just waste of space

after:

[Image: Screenshot-7.jpg?t=1313165166]

[Image: Screenshot-8.jpg?t=1313165235]

[Image: Screenshot-3.jpg?t=1313165319]

[Image: Screenshot-5.jpg?t=1313165480]

[Image: Screenshot-4.jpg?t=1313165563]

[Image: Screenshot-6.jpg?t=1313165621]

and my inspiration picture:

[Image: bathrooms1.jpg]

credit
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila