Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
The Devil is in the Details (Closing November 11th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating The Devil is in the Details (Closing November 11th)
[Image: devildetails.jpg]
Credit: Picture - me, banner - Macthekat

Sick of always picking the pictures when entering a challenge based on the fact that they give a good overview rather than the fact that it's a nice, detailed picture? Well then worry no longer!

The Task

This challenge is going to be all about details, close-ups and the small things, clutter, clutter, clutter and details (see: banner, I gave a good example, but getting even more closer than that is very important!). Keep in mind that you actually have to think about the placement of objects, no longer are you able to 'cheat' and let objects bleed through each other because people will this time notice when it's right under their nose!

Pay a attention to everything, the lighting (therefore also the shades) the glow it gives to the objects, the quality of the objects (low quality can become blurry of just ugly), the right pattern (if it fits the object nicely etc.) and all that is important when taking a good picture!

To get the best quality pictures possible, we for this challenge allow you to edit the pictures to a much higher level, you are allowed to add shadows, add depth, color etc. Just make sure that it all looks really nice!

Suggestions of cluttered places to take photos of: An armchair, under a bed, on a sink (pay attention to the mirror! The reflection will show the other side of the room therefore you have to pay attention to that side too!), a kitchen island, beach chair, children's picnic (with all the stuffed animals giggle ) or of course a window sill!

Note: be creative, this can all be done either inside a house or outside!

The Rules
• Min 2, Max 10 pictures per entry. You may of course link to more in an album.
• Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide.
• You may enter 3 times.
• An overview is not required
• Be inspired, be detailed and above all, have fun!

Participation Prize

Gotmilk donated this cool set of paintings for this challenge.

[Image: PreviewShotbyPro.jpg]
Preview pic by me

This challenge closes the 11th of November
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
Sims 3
• Lylim6*
• Fanieb*
• Peachbird76*
• ATS Sandy*: First Entry, Second Entry
• BlackSweety*: First Entry, Second Entry
• Naitomea_Sims*
• Tiki5872*: First Entry - Second Entry
• Oumamea*
• Lex the Jeweler*
• Simsfvr*
• Zhaana*
• Martine*
• Sammiantha*
• Annyway*
• Simabella*: First Entry, Second Entry
• Wasowski*
• Trophy05*
• Macthekat*
• Bridelyn*

Sims 2
• Moxxa* First Entry - Second Entry
•
•
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
MMMMM, clutter, clutter, clutter <3 I really can´t wait to come home and do this!!!!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to moxxa for this post
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
This is a great challenge Pro! Inlove
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
Cool challenge, Pro! I've been waiting for this one!
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lylim6 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
OMG OMG OMG :O THIS IS SOOOOO AMAZING I'm in LOVE with THIS!!!! :D
Already got 10000 of ides :O
[Image: WasowskiPicturePerfect.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to wasowski for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekSound of MusicSmall QuartersClock RacerEA are you kidding?Color Lover
What a great and unique challenge! Thanks Pro.
-------------------------------
[Image: Affiliatebuttonmedium.jpg]
Click banner to go to my blog
[+] 1 user says Thank You to esjai for this post
Received Awards:
Chatty CathyTutorial WriterBeginner's LuckChallenge CrazyNew FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyHoarderStorytellerGreat BuilderFeedbackerBeginner BuildersSending LoveBeing BravePrize DonatorRetired StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Challenge RocketeerBirthday WisherParty AnimalTime TravellerDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy Cat
Pro - Does it have to be cluttered or can it just be a great picture of a well designed space. I mean, you don't have to have a lot going on to have details.
The participation prize picture (nice alliteration) is a perfect example, not cluttered but quite detailed.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
This challenge is so hard! I'm not very good with clutters but I had fun doing this Smile

[Image: Screenshot-23.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-14.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-16.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-26.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20.jpg]
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
Wow, that's too cool! I love the idea! And I guess I'll be joining soon.
lylim6, I like your work, the colors are amazing! I also love this kind of fairytale atmosphere you got here!
HeartBearHeart
[+] 1 user says Thank You to BlackSweety for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSound of MusicBased in FictionLandscapes GaloreBeing BraveAnd unicornsDeck the HallsTreasure HunterPet PersonEP Monster

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila