Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
The Devil is in the Details (Closing November 11th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating The Devil is in the Details (Closing November 11th)
(08-11-2011, 08:26 PM)mrmiss Wrote: Pro - Does it have to be cluttered or can it just be a great picture of a well designed space. I mean, you don't have to have a lot going on to have details.
The participation prize picture (nice alliteration) is a perfect example, not cluttered but quite detailed.

The main Idea of this challenge is to get close-ups of well cluttered area's that can be anywhere in the house. It's not about the room in it's entirety but about the details, the close-ups. And when we talk about close-ups we often have trouble with blurriness and wrong texturing so it is encouraged to Photoshop your pictures. Don't think in 'spaces', think in places within these spaces. Which brings us to the fact if it's about clutter or not, clutter just makes the small space your camera is fixated on more interesting so yes - it is about clutter. It cannot just be a great picture of a well designed space.

Ly, you set a very good example of close-ups and detailed clutter-mess Wink Your fourth and fifth picture are the most spot-on when it comes to this challenge and it happens to be the ones I like the most! Great detailed table-area!
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
Lovely and very romantic pictures! I like it very much!

I try my own one:

[Image: Screenshot-32.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-34.jpg]

Here you can see, what it is:
[Image: Screenshot-31.jpg]

If I missunderstood the job, please let me know. Sometimes it´s a bit difficult for me to understand. School is out for a long long time...Blush
Received Awards:
New FriendDesign StylerBeing BraveTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerColor Lover
Lylim6, you have created the perfect little magical spot here. Like someone's private party, stumbled upon. So pretty and atmospheric. I have so many stories bouncing around in my head.

Fanieb, Very nicely placed clutter objects and I love that little picture tree!
Freelance Writer and Photographer
[Image: grouphugg.gif]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ballarose for this post
Received Awards:
Retired ModeratorCarebearWriterProofreaderContest WinnerTopic StarterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterSending LoveStir CrazyDonatorPhotographerSilver StafferBased in FictionBirthday WisherStorytellerFeedbackerCopy CatPet PersonEP MonsterEA are you kidding?
That looks very nice indeed fanieb! Love the fact that you also thought about the reflections in the mirror!

Last.fm | Call me Pro

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Protectron for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
I love this challenge Pro.

I've titled my entry The Forgotten Garden.

[Image: Screenshot-68.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-32.jpg]

A look at the entire picture:

[Image: Screenshot-53.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to peachbird76 for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherTreasure HunterBeing BraveDonatorChild FriendlyCopy Cat
Looks very romantic! Inlove
[+] 1 user says Thank You to fanieb for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendDesign StylerBeing BraveTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerColor Lover
Peachbird, that is lovely. It has such a mood about it and really does look/feel like a forgotten garden.
Freelance Writer and Photographer
[Image: grouphugg.gif]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ballarose for this post
Received Awards:
Retired ModeratorCarebearWriterProofreaderContest WinnerTopic StarterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterSending LoveStir CrazyDonatorPhotographerSilver StafferBased in FictionBirthday WisherStorytellerFeedbackerCopy CatPet PersonEP MonsterEA are you kidding?
That looks very nice peachbird! Try taking the pictures from a lower angle next time, might make some nice shots too Nod. I'm glad you like my challenge Wink

Last.fm | Call me Pro

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Protectron for this post
Received Awards:
Clap I just love this challenge!!! Pro, your banner is very eye-candy!

Ly: Aw, you have set up such a nice atmosphere again, Ly! I would have never thought to choose outdoors for this challenge, and it's just plainly beautiful.

fanieb: Very lovely and very feminine.

peachbird: Aw, I like that outdoors light. That's an adorable garden shed and a nice close-up on the table!

Here's mine, something like "The Guitar Player's Clutter".

[Image: challenge_devildetails1_01.jpg]

[Image: challenge_devildetails1_02.jpg]

[Image: challenge_devildetails1_03.jpg]

[Image: challenge_devildetails1_04.jpg]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to ATS Sandy for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendFeedbackerTreasure HunterDonatorTake me AwayPrize DonatorLlama DesignerBirthday Wisher
Sandy, that is not just nice, but very nice. The details are perfect.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila