Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
The Devil is in the Details (Closing November 11th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating The Devil is in the Details (Closing November 11th)
That's amazing Sandy! I love every bit of it! The details and clutter-realism is amazing!
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Protectron for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
Thanks for your nice comments! Smile Aikea Guinea made most of this clutter. She has always the best quality. Heart (Seb, thanks again for having found that sofa so quickly, I really wanted a cloth on the armrest!)
Received Awards:
New FriendFeedbackerTreasure HunterDonatorTake me AwayPrize DonatorLlama DesignerBirthday Wisher
ATS Sandy - Totally amazing i love the musical feeling u got there, feels lika a bar i went to last year with this cuban music, every thing was full of pashon and cigars.

peachbird76 - Wonderful peachbird, it feels like a old cozy house that kids think is hunted but ther is a tiny grandma living ther that loves roses.

lylim6 - That looks like a really nice outdoor party. i love the mixture with indoor and outdoor stuff. Amazing job

fanieb what a nice hallway, love the shoes. Smile love it
[Image: WasowskiPicturePerfect.png]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to wasowski for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekSound of MusicSmall QuartersClock RacerEA are you kidding?Color Lover
Someone spilled wine on the floor! The horror! giggle

You totally nailed this challenge, in my opinion. Fantastic clutter corner! Great job!
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
One more, this is really too fun! giggle

When I made the picture for my challenge, yesterday, it vaguely evocated me a vanitas, so this morning, I thought it would be funny to make a "real" vanitas in Sims 3.

[Image: challenge_devildetails2_01.jpg]

[Image: challenge_devildetails2_02.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ATS Sandy for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendFeedbackerTreasure HunterDonatorTake me AwayPrize DonatorLlama DesignerBirthday Wisher
Very lovely works! Sandy, both posts are cool, the light is fabulous, so realistic, great match of clutter. 10 points to you :-)
And here's my small entry, not that cool, but I still like it. It's a teenroom study corner.
[Image: Screenshot-33.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-34.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-36.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-56.jpg]
HeartBearHeart
Received Awards:
New FriendSound of MusicBased in FictionLandscapes GaloreBeing BraveAnd unicornsDeck the HallsTreasure HunterPet PersonEP Monster
I hope I did it right ... I used Sims3 with this so it is a first. Heidy please

[Image: Screenshot-17.jpg]

[Image: Bild5.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-22.jpg]

The whole scene ... a tranquil Sunday lunch in summer
[Image: Bild4.jpg]
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Naitomea, lovely view, the perfect match og green and red for me. But I'm not quite sure about the celling lights, looks a bit unrealistic, but still nice.
This challenge is so inspiring, so here's my 2nd entry. I feel creative today. I hope I got the main idea.
[Image: Screenshot-17.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-14-2.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-25.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-27.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-30.jpg]
HeartBearHeart
[+] 1 user says Thank You to BlackSweety for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSound of MusicBased in FictionLandscapes GaloreBeing BraveAnd unicornsDeck the HallsTreasure HunterPet PersonEP Monster
Lylim - that is so freakin' cool! It reminds me of a foodie Alice in Wonderland. I can envision the mad hatter somewhere in the tall grass. I also love the vintage feel of the shades of color you chose.

Fanieb - that's a charming little nook. A woman who knows what she needs & it's at her fingertips. :D

Peachbird - your title fits - it looks like a forgotten garden. Very well done & the perspective is cool.

ATS Sandy - I love this space. I have cousins who are musicians & while the one that came to my mind is a keyboard player, I've seen his music space very near to this one. Sweet job! And your second one is just as cool! It is amazing, thinking of the scope of objects we have available to us to create this type of imagery. It's so very cool!

Black Sweety - I have a teen who would live in that space. He'd never leave if he could help it - as long as he had the computer. You've done a fab job with it!! ---- The Moroccan themed space is so warm. It looks so realistic. Gorgeous - the photos are spot on.

Naitomea_Sims -What a perfect picnic! It's a very inviting bit of photography. It reminds me of a warm summer afternoon. Smile

Protectron - this is an amazingly cool idea! I hope to get one of these in soon.
Wink
[+] 5 users say Thank You to Lex for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherSocial ButterflyChallenge RocketeerPhotographer of the WeekSending LoveRaised from the DeadBased in FictionBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Featured
BlackSweety: As said in the Teens album, I really like that room! It's nice to have a close-up on the desk clutter. Your second entry is very niee as well. I specially like the night shot with the candles and the gong.

Una: it's your first Sims 3 entry, really? It's lovely. I like how you set the cushions on chairs, with this nice lunch theme.

Thanks, Lex! Boyfriend is also a musician, so I can't say my inspiration was pure imagination... but we quitted smocking! giggle
[+] 2 users say Thank You to ATS Sandy for this post
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila