Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
The Devil is in the Details (Closing November 11th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating The Devil is in the Details (Closing November 11th)
Lylim - All your pictures are so beautiful - always. Inlove It´s a pleasure to stare at them.

Fanieb - That is cute. That place can be found in lots of houses where women live. Smile

Peachbird - Very very nice. Especially the first pic looks beautiful. Smile

Sandy - Both your entries are fab. Inlove

Blacksweety - The teenroom is cool. Tbh I don´t want that much yellow in my place, but for that room it fits.
The morrocan is pretty and the 3rd pic is beautiful. Smile

Naitomea - Great!! Love all those cute details. Inlove
[+] 5 users say Thank You to Karinilla for this post
Received Awards:
Challenge HostSending LoveNew FriendBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterDorm CrazySmall QuartersBased in FictionAnd unicornsCopy Cat
@Sandy, It was my second time wirh Sims3 but usually when I have to do clutter, I prefer to use Sims2 with all those different OMSPs. But for this little scene I had a certain vision (having to do with my own furniture/polka dot cushions and white garden furniture LOL) and I could only create it with Sims3. But usually I'm a Sims2 girl by heart :D
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
CASt is a wonderful too, isn't it?
If you need more OMSP for Sims 3, there's some at MTS, where you can set the height yourself, and some basics (sofa, fridge, table...) at Mango Sims. Could you believe I hardly knew what OMSP were with Sims 2? giggle
Received Awards:
New FriendFeedbackerTreasure HunterDonatorTake me AwayPrize DonatorLlama DesignerBirthday Wisher
Amazing challenge!

Just reading the description you could see that here would be great entries! The banner itself is delicious Nod!

lylim6: Stunning! at first I thought I was facing a real picture! wonderful ambience and colors! magical and very inspiring!
fanieb: your images seems straight out of the apartment of Carrie Bradshaw from Sex in the City! lovely!
peachbird76: a charming place, your garden. I would not mind getting lost in it from time to time! its so romantic!
Sandy: I take my hat off to you, Sandy. Your two entries are wonderful, the light, the details, composition... simply gorgeous! 10 points!
BlackSweety: your teenroom is great, so young and casual! love your moroccan scene! Looks fabulous! I love the exotic atmosphere that you have given it with the fire, all the cushions and candles. the third photo is splendid!
Naitomea_Sims: lovely picnic, Una! and the choice of clutter is very successful. but if it's so hot there as here in my country right now your sims will need a parasol Sun! Great job!
[+] 5 users say Thank You to Mismatched for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckSending LoveChild FriendlyBirthday WisherSmall QuartersBeing Brave
lylim6- I love your garden scene. It feels as if there are fairies hiding in the tall grass.

famieb- Great job! This looks like the lady of the house just walked in and left her handbag and keys on the foyer table! Also great idea to think of the reflection in the mirror.

peachbird76- You did a wonderful job! I love garden scenes, and although this garden is forgotten, it has not lost any of it's charm! Sun

ATSSandy- See now this is why I did not want to attempt this challenge. You make something that is rather difficult (for me anywaysSadsmile ) look so effortless! WOW!Clap

Blacksweety- Great job on the teens room, I like your use of colors. Your second entry is gorgeous! Inlove

Naitomea - Can I have lunch there?? I can almost feel the sea breeze on my face.

When I first saw this challenge, I thought Shake no way am I gonna try that. I am new to omsp's and find it challenging to make my clutter look "natural". Then how am I going to learn if I don't try.. so here is my entry inspired by a picture I came across Heidy

[Image: Screenshot-4-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-6-2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-6-3.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-7-2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-8-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-9-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2-2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-3-2.jpg]
[Image: sig_tiki.jpg] [Image: mayPOTM.jpg]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to tiki5872 for this post
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckPhotographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterChild FriendlyChatty CathySending LoveBirthday WisherI DoDorm CrazySmall QuartersDeck the HallsBeing BravePet PersonCopy CatSound of MusicEA are you kidding?Contest WinnerPhotographer of the MonthWCIF MasterCount Them: 1, 2, 3FeaturedEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChallenge HostEco FriendlyGreat GardenerColor Lover
Tiki, I like the height variations and the pops of yellow you used here. Well done!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Keely for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekBirthday WisherNew FriendSmall QuartersSound of MusicDorm CrazyChild FriendlyBeginner's LuckSending LovePet PersonColor Lover
Tiki, I'm glad you finally entered this challenge, because your entry is fantastic. You have a very rich clutter, and textures, I love this dark red you've used. It has something a bit gothic. Smile
Heidy Depending on the atmosphere you wanted to create, you might have wanted to play with lights, a little bit, like using a "low intensity" one for the table candles (reducing the glowing on the skeleton), and giving it a color of flames as it's candles. Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ATS Sandy for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendFeedbackerTreasure HunterDonatorTake me AwayPrize DonatorLlama DesignerBirthday Wisher
Tiki: yes, it's a little intimidating post here, right? I did not dare Shake!
But you do not have to worry about because you did a wonderful job!
Your gothic scene is sumptuous, rich in textures and colours. I love the detail of the cane and the white gloves on the table, very nice touch!
Moreover, not seem you have problems with the OMSP at all, the clutter is very well placed. If you do not have said I would not have noticed! Yes
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Mismatched for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckSending LoveChild FriendlyBirthday WisherSmall QuartersBeing Brave
Mismatched, I felt a bit intimidated at first as well (I've been lurking a lot before finally jump in and post), but I only found very supportive people around, so... jump in! Wink You'll see how it's fun. Clap
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ATS Sandy for this post
Received Awards:
Excellent entries so far. Clap I actually feel so intimidated by all these entries that I am affraid to post my attempt, but I am going to post it anyway Smile I hope I did it right!

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]

bye
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila