Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Campus Madness (CLOSED)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Campus Madness (CLOSED)
[Image: Campus%20Madness%20banner.png]

Step into the busy and short-on-cash lives of one of these students, they need a room to torture their brains, have a crazy party and to sleep! Are you the person that can match all these standards? Imagine yourself to be one of the following students and decorate their room to their likings, needs, lives and taste! - Credit to Protectron

The Task:
Download or recreate the dorm room below and decorate one of the rooms for one of the sims below. Remember to take their music tastes, personality and budget into account when decorating. Each sim will have a list of wishes that they might want in the room. Only the first in each list will be a requirement for the room.

The Rules:
  • • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album.
  • • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide.
  • • You may enter 3 times. You can only enter with one sim once (Eg; you can't enter 3 times with the same sim.)
  • • Each room must have a bed, dresser and desk.
  • • The room does not have to be fully playable but they must be able to use the bed, dresser and desk.
  • • You can't move the doors/windows but you may change them (basegame doors/windows stinks)
  • • You must use a room with the layout shown in the next post
  • • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest!

Bonus challenge
Decorate one of the common rooms and post it in your album

This challenge will close the 16th of November

Participation prize
Coming soon

The Dorm:
It's all about the scabs, guns and peanut butter
Received Awards:
Challenge HostPrize DonatorHoarderFeedbackerSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherDesign StylerSending LoveRetired StafferRetired ModeratorNew FriendSound of Music
The downloads are of course optional

The sims!
The sims are of course all CC free and for Sims 3. Sims 2 people you will have to create the sims your self, but I am sure you can handle it. The boys show up in the sims library, not as households
Credit: Fashionista & macthekat
The girls will be up for download later

[Image: Screenshot-352.jpg]

Traits: Dramatic, Good, Neurotic, Vegetarian, Neat
Favourites: Turquoise & Ambrosia
Music: Florence + The Machine - Kiss With A Fist
Studies: Drama
Budget: Medium
Wish list: big dresser, large mirror, stereo
Download

[Image: Screenshot-500.jpg]

Traits: Hot-headed, Virtuoso, Flirty, Charismatic, Hopeless Romantic
Favourites: Purple & Shawarma
Music: Muse - Do we need this
Studies: Music Theory
Budget: Small
Wish list: guitar, stereo, laptop, floor pillows
Download

[Image: Screenshot-682.jpg]

Traits: Shy, Perfectionist, Over-emotional, Snob, Artistic
Favourites: Ruby Red & Lobster Thermidor
Music: Agnes Obel - Riverside
Studies: Simlish
Budget: Large
Wish list: shoe storage, sofa/love-seat, easel, double bed, TV
Download

[Image: Screenshot-1191.jpg]
Traits: Genius, absent-minded, great kisser, bookworm, neurotic
Favourites: Black & Carbonara
Music: Nightwish - Bye Bye Beautiful
Studies: Chemistry
Budget: Medium
Wish list: bookcase, desktop computer, somewhere to experiment
Download

[Image: Screenshot-1190.jpg]
Traits: Athletic, incorporate, flirty, ambitious, daredevil
Favourites: Red & T-bone steak
Music: Miguel - Sure Thing
Studies: business management
Budget: Small
Wish list: Double bed, training equipment, TV
Download

The Dorm Room
[Image: Screenshot-18.jpg]
The doors/windows have to stay where they are but can be changed to different ones (because basegame stuff sucks).
The light wooden floor has to stay light and wooden.
The balcony is part of the room

The Dorm
[Image: Screenshot-21.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-23.jpg]

Download

Download mirror

Base-game friendly. Patch required: 1.24 or newer.
The dorm is furnished on the ground floor and on the first floor (in common areas).
Received Awards:
Challenge HostPrize DonatorHoarderFeedbackerSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherDesign StylerSending LoveRetired StafferRetired ModeratorNew FriendSound of Music
Participants

TS3
• kiki264
• Macthekat - Entry 1 | Entry 2 | Entry 3
• fanieb - Entry 1 | Entry 2
• karinilla
• Monaquice
• lylim6
• Findu
• Keely
• Crazy Simma
• oumamea
• Breila
• Skisweetie2029
• Bridelyn
• allyroqs
• littlecat
• Lady_Christine
• tiki5872
• Saprophyte
• Simabella
• Trophy05
• Tanpeaches
• Michelle -Entry 1 | Entry 2 | Entry 3
• Phoenix
• Annyway

TS2
•
•
•
•
•
Received Awards:
I have really been looking forward for this to open! I love working in smaller rooms!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I have been eyeing this challenge just an hour ago. This will be so much fun!
Received Awards:
ProofreaderNew FriendTreasure HunterStorytellerBeginner's LuckBeing BraveSmall QuartersFeedbackerColor Lover
This looks fun!! Can't wait to dig in! Smile What a great time of year to have this too.
Proofreader-in-Training ~~ Writer-in-Training
If anyone's looking for me, I'll be coffee3
Received Awards:
ProofreaderLS Extra StafferBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterSmall Quarters
I can't wait to do this one.
Edit: When the budget is small or etc.. What are those price brackets?
Received Awards:
Being BraveTreasure HunterBirthday WisherSound of MusicDorm CrazyLlama DesignerBased in FictionBeginner Builders
Kiki, we don't want to put a number on it, but imagen 3 students, one with next to no money to spend on their room - that would be a small budget. One with a bucket load of money to spend - because mom and dad are backing them = large budget and medium budget... that would be a normal student.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
So going to do this! I chose the student that likes a song that I love!

I tried downloading the dorm, but i get this error:

"The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Invalid at the top level of the document. Error processing resource 'http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10484067/Challenges/campusCraz..."

Music
"Moats and boats and waterfalls, alley ways and pay phone calls, I've been everywhere with you"
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherTreasure HunterLlama DesignerOn a Platter
Dance Yeah, it's open! Oh, I was really lurking on this one, and even delayed the building of my students residence! I'll definitively give it a try, and will probably adopt your residence for my town. Thanks!
Received Awards:
New FriendFeedbackerTreasure HunterDonatorTake me AwayPrize DonatorLlama DesignerBirthday Wisher

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila