Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Campus Madness (CLOSED)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Campus Madness (CLOSED)
I'm totally new here, and just wanted to try a "little" challenge. Probably should be able to do much better, so I hope you guys can give me some feedback!

This is what I came up with, the room for Mirah...

[Image: w06t1x.jpg]

[Image: n1wa43.jpg]

[Image: 215s2t.jpg]

[Image: ms2fxe.jpg]

[Image: sg24w3.jpg]

[Image: alp1jm.jpg]

[Image: 2ql8z13.jpg]

[Image: 2cr9iir.jpg]

Please let me know what you think!
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckDorm Crazy
Fanieb - yes Florence is a singer. This link wasn´t working for me neither (Germany too lol), but I knew her before. It´s worth to check them. ^^

Monaquice - First of all welcome to Living Sims. Smile The room for Mirah looks very romantic. Love the curtain there. Great job! Sun
Received Awards:
Challenge HostSending LoveNew FriendBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterDorm CrazySmall QuartersBased in FictionAnd unicornsCopy Cat
I think you can look up the song on youtube your self just copy the song name and singer - that is why did to find it.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I am having a lot of fun playing with the sims (I made the girls for my self).

I got a soft spot for nerds, so I had to decorate a room for Cedric. I gave him a litte lab - I am not sure the super of the building would like it much if he knew. Cedric spend most of his money on the lab and his computer so the rest of the furniture is hand-me-downs from his family - like his uncles sofa or IKEA furniture. He grows a few plants on his balcony for experiments - he is in biochemistry after all. The framed posters are house warming gifts from his friends.

[Image: Screenshot-1295.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1290.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1291.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1292.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1293.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1296.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1297.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1298.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1294.jpg]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Oh wow Mac, this looks really awesome! The lab is great, but what I like the most are the posters on the walls. They give lot of description about the person and bring the whole space on another level, I´d say. Great job.

All the rest entries are awesome as well, every one in their own way...
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
I made a room for Mirah. Since she loves red and has just had a trip to the fare east Asia that is where I got the inspiration. She had brought home a few treasures that she found there and I incorporated that into the design. I also wanted to make sure that she had somewhere to display her art so I put up a notice board wall (padded wall with fabric on it). She got her easel outside where she can paint in the sun. She store her shoes and clothing in the two cabinets near the door.

[Image: Screenshot-1326.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1324.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1325.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1327.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1328.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1329.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1330.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1331.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1334.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1333.jpg]

Overview

I am going to do rooms for the two other girls but I will probably make them as other challenges Smile

Received Awards:
@Monaquice: Very nice room, I like the curtains a lot! But can´t see the TV. Wink

@Mac: Your room for Cedric is really great and fits very well! I want to do his room as my 3rd project but I don´t think I could do anything better fitting. Smile
The room for Mirah is very creativ and stylish, I like the asian influence very much, fits very well to red!

I did my second room for Mirah too. Here it is:

[Image: Screenshot-54.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-55.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-56.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-57.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-53.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-52.jpg]

Heidy always wellcome!
Received Awards:
New FriendDesign StylerBeing BraveTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerColor Lover
Kiki, I love your version of Ellen's room! Somehow, mine is completely different from yours Smile

Mac, all 3 of your entries are so cool and totally fits the students! My favorite is Nate's room, the clutter is perfect and I love the shelves on top of the bed

fanieb, I love both rooms! Ariana's room is so cute and I really like that green brick wall!

Karinilla, I love the brick wall and the daybed! I also like the wall clutters behind the desk Smile

Monaquice, great job on Mirah's room! my only comment is maybe you should lower the camera a bit when taking pictures and avoid zooming out so much Smile

My entry is for Ellen. I never got to live on a dorm during college so I'm really not sure how it's supposed to look like Smile

[Image: Screenshot-182.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-242.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-21.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-19.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-17.jpg]

[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
[+] 5 users say Thank You to lylim6 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
Fits perfekt to a poor music student! I love the picture with the cosy bed in front of this great window.Inlove
Received Awards:
New FriendDesign StylerBeing BraveTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerColor Lover
Mac - All your entries are great. They tottaly fit their inhabitants. Smile But my fav is Mirahs place. Love the wall with all the photos.

Fanieb - Very elegant and stylish. And the colour sheme looks great. Smile

Lylim - As always your pics are beautiful! Beautiful place. Especially the dresser is an eye candy. Inlove
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Karinilla for this post
Received Awards:
Challenge HostSending LoveNew FriendBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterDorm CrazySmall QuartersBased in FictionAnd unicornsCopy Cat

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila