Ideas creating Mood Boards
I spend lot of time on playgrounds, to pass my time I use an app on my Ipad to make moodboards, either for houses or rooms or film shoots for uni. I was showing off some really simple samples to mac this morning and she thought i should share them with you.

Creating mood boards can be really handy to get down your design ideas for absolutely anything or just collecting images what insipre you for later use.

If you have an ipad you can download the app yourself (it is a pay item though)
http://www.atinytribe.com/apps/moodboard or http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/moodboard...93506?mt=8

These are the ones I made for my contest before working on the rooms. Yes my rooms look different to those, however I used them to get my thoughts together about what direction I was going to go.

[Image: Photo04-08-2011101234.jpg]

[Image: Photo04-08-2011101259.jpg]

[Image: Photo31-07-2011122024.jpg]

Now most people dont have Ipads etc, so I found some which are web based.

http://www.imgspark.com/ and http://www.olioboard.com/pages/home

I specially like the second one as the first seems to be limited to only 2 boards. I have not used either so am yet to try them out.

Few sample pictures from the second web based software
:
[Image: 41952_original.jpg]

[Image: 42242_original.jpg]

[Image: olioboard.jpg]

However you don't really need a special software, you can simply use photoshop or any other image editing programme. Simply add and arrange your ideas, add some pointers and that can be as simple as that.
[Image: storyblog2small.jpg]
[+] 13 users say Thank You to speechless for this post
Received Awards:
FreelancerGreat BuilderBirthday WisherBeing BraveGold StafferCopy CatRetired StafferSilver Staffer
That's really neat! I'm definitely going to use that!!! Thank you for finding those wonderful programs.
"We are here to thrive. To enjoy and embrace all aspects of our lives. To give and create magic."
Received Awards:
Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyDorm CrazyBirthday WisherClock RacerSocial ButterflyNew FriendLlama DesignerTreasure HunterTake me AwayDesign StylerColor Lover
I love all your spaces Kris; you're so creative! Thank you for sharing.
Former Proofreader, Writer, Photographer, Moderator - I'm still a Part-time *cough* vevlet
Heart

Received Awards:
FeedbackerThank MachineDonatorGold StafferAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyBirthday WisherRetired ModeratorRetired StafferEP MonsterProofreaderRetired StafferWriterSilver Staffer
Oh that is very handy, thanks for sharing Kris!
Assitant Chief Editor, Head of Photography, layouter
Sims 2| Sims 3

Take better picturesHow to post imagesForum Rules

livingsims@leckerrezepte.de
Received Awards:
PhotographerLayouterPhotographer of the WeekHoarderLS Extra StafferOrganizerChallenge HostWriterGold StafferBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?JudgecornSmall QuartersSilver StafferColor Lover
Love this idea! I'm new to the site and have been playing and creating with sims for sometime & now that I want to create and share my mind has hit a blank ! Sadsmile came across this post while trying to find inspiration & am happy to say my creativity is back !!!! yippee Smile

I found a website that creates mood boards etc very similar to the ipad app you use (As I perferred that style & do not have an ipad Sadsmile )! Beeclip

[+] 2 users say Thank You to carrieannmax for this post
Received Awards:
New Friend
thank you for this!

I have only been playing sims for a year or so now and I am learning from the ground up. I started playing the game now all I enjoy is the building and interior designs lol. It made me realise that this is something that I wish I could do professionally but...

I joined Olio Mood board and I am going to practice and play around with stuff. Thank you, thank you for giving me an outlet. Living Sims and its users are the best! Truly!

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday Wisher
Thank you for sharing, this will definitely be helpful!
Received Awards:
Small Quarters

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  House Plans sites Simbabe54 2 1,413 04-17-2016, 02:34 PM
Last Post: jenny8237
  Dutch Design Tumblr riekus13 0 661 09-06-2015, 11:59 AM
Last Post: riekus13
Thumbs Up Favorite Interior Style? Sococo 48 22,331 11-24-2014, 10:42 PM
Last Post: CocoVanilla