Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Challenge me to Decorate 5.0
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Challenge me to Decorate 5.0
OK, I'm going to try to challenge you, Mac. First attempt, so be indulgent! Wink

A group of avant-garde artists have decided to create a night-club for Twinbrooks, in a large basement. They'd like it fitting with the New-Orleans spirit of the town, but they also want to show their art/creativity there. And of course, the place has to be a real night-club.
Would you accept to help them at decorating the place, Mac?
Received Awards:
New FriendFeedbackerTreasure HunterDonatorTake me AwayPrize DonatorLlama DesignerBirthday Wisher
That sounds awesome Sandy - I accept and thank you!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I want to be challenged...:D
Game: Sims 3
Level: Owl (Intermediate)
I prefer no inspiration pics Worried
Received Awards:
Being BraveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoChild FriendlySending LoveLandscapes GaloreColor LoverPet PersonEP Monster
simsfvr - I've got one for you.

Please design me a bedroom with the theme of "dessert". One catch, my sim is a 14 year-old boy, so not too much with the pastels. Smile

Do you accept?

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
mrmiss, now that's a big challenge! A male teenager's room and dessert theme without pastels, pinkies, etc...oh, oh....difficult!!Sweating
I accept!
Thanks Bigsmile
Received Awards:
Being BraveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoChild FriendlySending LoveLandscapes GaloreColor LoverPet PersonEP Monster
I had a re-creating challenge and it was fun.Smile
This was the original picture:
[Image: srHNG.jpg]
This is my version:
[Image: J5S5S.jpg]

[Image: vO1zX.jpg]

[Image: zLZpC.jpg]

[Image: i2VuW.jpg]

[Image: p1RmX.jpg]

[Image: bLjCv.jpg]
See the album
I'm so pride of the ceiling beans(made out of columns) and the reflective counters Happy02
So what do you thinkHeidy?

I would like another challenge too.

Game: TS2
Skill level: Owl
Challenge: Anything but no kids involved giggle
[Image: LFcse.jpg]
Received Awards:
Sending LoveBirthday WisherChild FriendlyCopy CatRetired Staffer
WOW that is beautiful and it looks a LOT like the original room. And that detail shot is just yummy.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Dija, it's excellent, really! You paid attention to all the details of the original picture, it's incredible! Great job!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ATS Sandy for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendFeedbackerTreasure HunterDonatorTake me AwayPrize DonatorLlama DesignerBirthday Wisher
Love the room Dija, looks so much like the original! I would love to be challenged.

Game:Sims 3
Skill Level: Grasshopper
I want to get better at/I am struggling with: Using clutter
[+] 1 user says Thank You to kiki264 for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTreasure HunterBirthday WisherSound of MusicDorm CrazyLlama DesignerBased in FictionBeginner Builders
OK, Dija, this is WOW!!! The first picture isn´t a recreation, it´s freakin´ mirror mirror. I thought we closed that challenge....

Anyhow, I really love the kitchen. Shiny counters? Why haven´t I seen that before? Beautiful. What also caught my eyes were the groups of clutter. So awesome. That´s all from me. Now, if you´ll excuse me, I´m going to stare at those pics. Again. And again.

And again.
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Challenge Me To...(No End Date) Kementari 533 192,681 11-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Kementari
  Gardening Challenge me to Garden 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 57 22,378 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat
  Challenge Me to Build 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 32 15,231 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat