Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Challenge me to Build 5.0
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Challenge me to Build 5.0
[Image: challengemetobuild5.0.gif]

Are you bored? Do you want to try something different?
Well why not ask for a random challenge from your peers?

Want to be challenged?
In Challenge me to Decorate you ask for a challenge and one of your peers will write a challenge especially for you. If you like the challenge you accept it. If not, when you decline it and someone else will challenge you. Once you have taken up a challenge you got two weeks to finish it. When you have finished your challenge you post your pictures and text in this topic.

To help us give you the most interesting challenge possible it is important that you tell us: What skill level you are at. What game you want to do your challenge in. If there is something you are struggling with or want to get better at.

Please make sure to read the topic About Challenge me to. There is a lot of info that you need to know before asking for your first challenge.

Please fill this out when asking for a challenge:
Game: Sims 2/Sims 3 or both?
Skill Level: Grasshopper/Sparrow/Owl/Eagle/Pterosaur
I want to get better at/I am struggling with:

Pictures
Please focus your pictures on the outdoor pictures, this a building challenge, not a decorating challenge, so most of your pictures should be from the outside.
Then you take pictures, take more then one. You may post up to 10, so why not show off more of your room.
Try to always have at least five pictures and at least one overview of the house you build.
You are welcome to show us the indoors in the Sims 2/3 picture areas.

This challenge will be closed on the 6rd of November
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
To Be Challenged

Has Been Challenged
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Completed Challenges 1
Completed Challenges 2
Completed Challenges 3
Received Awards:
New round Party

Thank goodness my game is almost up and running, I'm so looking forward to building something again!
[Image: DWSig.png]
Received Awards:
Retired ModeratorSending LoveNew FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyFeedbackerPrize DonatorBirthday WisherDonatorTutorial WriterChallenge HostLS Extra StafferStir CrazyWish Fulfiller
Game: TS3
Skill Level: Pterosaur
I want to get better at/I am struggling with: I'm open for anything, shoot me.
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
Protectron I challenge you:
The Greens family has brought a pre-1920 house for their family. It is a wonderful house with lots of features and location is just perfect. The problem is that the house is too small for the family. They want you to build an extension on to the house. They do not want to try to imitate the style of the original house but want a modern (clean lined) extension to the house. They thought they better hire an architect so they came to you.
Download a house in pre-1920s style (no it may not be one you build) and add on an extention to the house. The family has four kids (2xtwins) and a big dog so they need space.
Do you accept?

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
Most definitely accepted mac, great challenge.

Last.fm | Call me Pro

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
Here are the pictures of the challenge mac gave me (see above). I used this premade house - by Saprophyte.

First a before pic:

[Image: 1.jpg]

A picture of during the building of the extension:

[Image: 2.jpg]

The House after the extension:

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]

[Image: 7.jpg]

[Image: 8.jpg]

[Image: 9.jpg]

[Image: 10.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

Received Awards:
Love the in progress picture Pro - great idea! The extension looks pretty cool on there. I really like that they can get on to the roof.

[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
The old mill gets a totally new youth again, with your addition, Pro! It's very modern and filled with light. I like how you let light entering by the roof-terrace as well. Clap
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ATS Sandy for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendFeedbackerTreasure HunterDonatorTake me AwayPrize DonatorLlama DesignerBirthday Wisher

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Challenge Me To...(No End Date) Kementari 533 192,681 11-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Kementari
  Gardening Challenge me to Garden 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 57 22,378 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat
  Challenge Me to Build 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 32 15,231 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat