Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Challenge me to Build 5.0
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Challenge me to Build 5.0
Ok I'm gonna try this i'm a bit nervous because this is my first challenge

Game: Sims 3
Skill Level: Sparrow
I want to get better at/I am struggling with: Doing other housing styles and make the outside of houses look realistic and like real people live theregiggle
Received Awards:
Llama DesignerBirthday WisherBased in Fiction
Cutie96 what type of house do you tend to build?
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Protectron, that looks awesome! It's a very clean and modern addition but still somehow fits with the overall feel of the mill. I love the skylights!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to jenba for this post
Received Awards:
Great BuilderTreasure HunterSending LoveBeing BraveBirthday WisherDonatorTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographer of the WeekColor Lover
macthekat : I tend to build bungalows alot.
Received Awards:
I would like a building challenge please Smile

Game: Sims 3
Skill Level: Eagle
I'm up for anything, so have at it!
[Image: awesims-sig.jpg]
Received Awards:
Great GardenerFreelancerPhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveDonatorGold StafferSound of MusicWish FulfillerPrize DonatorMini MeLayouterSilver Staffer
Cutie96 I challenge you to:
Build a small farm house for a small family. They need 2-3 bedrooms, 1-2 bathrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 living room. The house may be 1-2 stories. Keep to a simple floor plan (start with a simple box) and focus on the exterior of the house. Add details like outdoor lighting, perhaps a shed, a bit of landscaping (a few trees and some scrubs). By focusing just on the outside you can concentrate on making that look good.
Do you accept?

Some tip for beginner builders about different styles - under the floor plans.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I accept the challenge this gonna be so much fun Smile
Received Awards:
She build 2 entire world and creates amazing houses and yet she calls herself an ''Eagle''.. but whatever :P

Sarah!, I challenge you: To build something out of your comfort zone (I hope?) You're always very good at mid-century etc, but I really want you to show something different this time.

I'll give you a picture of a house that is located in South-Africa:

[Image: hl_030811_03.jpg]

Thought the location is unimportant information, I'd like you to recreate this picture as far as possible and give your own interpretation to the rest of it that's not visible in this picture. It's like a recreate puzzle giggle

Good luck!

Do you accept?
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
LOL, Pro, eagle for sure :D

I accept the challenge and I'm looking forward to it! (it will be hard with no CC!)
[Image: awesims-sig.jpg]
Received Awards:
Great GardenerFreelancerPhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveDonatorGold StafferSound of MusicWish FulfillerPrize DonatorMini MeLayouterSilver Staffer
Hi Smile

I haven't been around the last months and I haven't played the sims neither. I guess to get back to the sims building and decorating stuff, the challenge me to build is the reight thingy for me.

So, please I want to be challenged.
Level: Sparrow

Mod edit: Sims 3
Received Awards:
Challenge HostSending LoveNew FriendBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterDorm CrazySmall QuartersBased in FictionAnd unicornsCopy Cat

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Challenge Me To...(No End Date) Kementari 533 192,681 11-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Kementari
  Gardening Challenge me to Garden 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 57 22,378 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat
  Challenge Me to Build 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 32 15,231 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat